UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:19 pm

[ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
Reply to topic
 The New God-Image 

Post The Deadly Worldview Transformation
Fox wrote:
I'm in the garden of my grandparents. There is a goat. She comes up to me, wanting me to accompany a few meters away. She definitely wants me attend kidding: she soon gave birth to a kid and expels the placenta. The kid is nourished with it.

Comment : The placenta could represent the Holy Spirit and the kid, the Son.

I also dreamed that I was acquiring a cookbook: "Apples and Peaches."

Fox, did you happen to notice the color of the goat or its kid? Did you connect the placenta like appearance of Xenomorphs in the movie It Came From Outer Space to justify your notion that the goat placenta could represent the Holy Spirit? As noted in Turning On The Heartlight - grandparents in a dream or vision represent one’s ancestors – a connection to the Beyond and thus to one’s subtle body.

Since the Xenomorphs “ghostly” placenta appearance envelopes a Cyclops eye through which the audience observes the movie in places it seems the “kid” is connected to that eye. I connected this “eye” to the malevolent Space Odyssey 2001 HAL (=’s 11 using the E.T. “phone home” numerical keypad code) eye whose colors (the beta, alpha and gamma radiations emanating from the Eros Self) have been connected to the red supergiant star Betelgeuse which is color code connected to the snake eye in the masculine side of the “hole in the heart” that has been connected to the FireTornado. Betelgeuse, which marks the center of the Northern Hemisphere Winter Hexagon of bright stars, is predicted by astronomers to go supernova (a gamma ray event which Remo connects to Enlightenment) at any time and may in fact have already done so but since the star is about 640 light years away we would not have seen it yet. Since its supernova explosion is characterized as being able to shin with the brightness of a full moon in our sky it is connected to the full moon seen behind "Christ the Redeemer" image you posted. This star is in the right shoulder of Orion and in my visions he is seen wielding a lightsaber – something that has been connected to “lightning” and is color coded to be a connection to that which flows through the throat in the hyperspace wormhole as an incarnational effect from the masculine side in the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite. Like this the “kid” it seems is an image for the Blood Moon scapegoat discussed in terms of being a slaughtered sheep in Animal Sacrifice and in terms of a blood red goat in The Day of Atonement Nears and like this the “kid” is the new sacrificial birth intended to promote the Hermetic alchemical Christ incarnation. Recall that a peach skin can have a Blood Moon appearance while its yellow flesh gives emphasizes the colors in the transpersonal energies of a FireTornado which has the colors in the snake eye of the one-eyed Jack of Spades, etc., etc… To acquire a cookbook titled Apples and Peaches is a great addition to your alchemical library for like this it gives helps on how to “cook” your images that flow out from the Garden of Paradise as seen in Eating From The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good & Evil.
Attachment:
Xenomorphs.jpg
Xenomorphs.jpg [ 7.72 KiB | Viewed 3028 times ]

Attachment:
HAL.jpg
HAL.jpg [ 26.26 KiB | Viewed 3028 times ]

Attachment:
Betelgeuse.JPG
Betelgeuse.JPG [ 3.3 KiB | Viewed 3028 times ]

Quote:
Betelgeuse, one of the brightest stars in the sky, could burst into its supernova phase and become as bright as a full moon - and last for as long as a year. Stories have been circulating that the star could explode in 2012, the odds of that are actually quite small. Betelgeuse may explode tomorrow night, or it may not go nova until the year 100,000 A.D. It's impossible to know.

Gregory

P.S. A connection to the shin area of the Massachusetts landmass known in the visions as the “Witch’s Foot” (that has highway route 6 seen indicated in the tip of its foot in the following image) has appeared in the news today (20 July 2014). Plymouth County, MA has been linked to the deadly EEE virus. Previously, the Witch’s Foot has been connected to the NEWTOWN “slaughter of the innocents” (geographically the town is in-line with the heel area of the Witch’s Foot) and to the marathon Boston bombing incident (knee joint). In my visions a mosquito’s bite has been connected to an inoculation given by a hypodermic syringe injecting cyanide coated buckyballs as if a drug addict was being given a “new high” drug of choice, something that colored the skin at the puncture site such that it had the FireTornado color code connection. Further, a mosquito was seen in the midst of popcorn “rain” – signaling that it is an effect emanating from out of the hidden dimensions. Popcorn rain has been connected to the teardrop Christification rain seen pouring out of the Capricorn “horn of plenty” cornucopia whose exit is centered over the top of the heart chakra as seen in Fox’s post above.
Attachment:
Witches Foot.png
Witches Foot.png [ 25.54 KiB | Viewed 3028 times ]

Attachment:
Mosquito Virus.jpg
Mosquito Virus.jpg [ 5.12 KiB | Viewed 3028 times ]

Deadly EEE Mosquito Virus Found In Plymouth County Massachusetts

Quote:
The deadly EEE virus can cause inflammation of the brain and in one third of cases, death.

Further headlines read, “West Nile reaches Tulsa”, Chikungunya in Palm Beach”, “Warnings in Maryland” and “Kentucky on Watch.”

P.P.S. I see that the “hostile brothers” drama continues to unfold on the plane of human history as “Bloody Sunday” death toll mounts for Israeli soldier’s - a “blood sacrifice” that has been characterized by Netanyahu as involving the heart.

The Heart of the Nation is with the Families of our Fallen Soldiers

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Post Re: The New God-Image
"Garden of my grandparents" - as a fish or a "golden fish" might suggest the strata of the past of recent centuries, "Goat" might represent a more ancient bacchanalian, pre-Christian or nature or pagan time.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:51 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Deadly Worldview Transformation
Gregory Sova wrote:
Fox, did you happen to notice the color of the goat or its kid? Did you connect the placenta like appearance of Xenomorphs in the movie It Came From Outer Space to justify your notion that the goat placenta could represent the Holy Spirit? As noted in Turning On The Heartlight - grandparents in a dream or vision represent one’s ancestors – a connection to the Beyond and thus to one’s subtle body.

Gregory,

I don't remember the color except maybe that the goat was not white. My intuition about the placenta comes from reading a book by Annick de Souzenelle,a French theologian. I noticed a potential internal link with this woman (who is 93 years old) but since a few days, this link seems to have become extremely strong .

There a few days ago I dreamed that I was talking in the garden of my grandparents with Annick de Souzenelle. I was preparing for a television interview with her. (I'm not a journalist!)
Shortly after my dream of the goat, I had this dream :

There was a family reunion in a room in the house of my grandparents. It seems to me Annick de Souzenelle is also present. I have a computer in front of me. I am researching about a dream and I came across a picture of a baby lying down holding a lit candle (unless the candle is placed next to the baby) Without knowing what I am trying to do with my computer Annick de Souzenelle shows me a picture ... this is the same as on my computer! It is a synchronicity. And a third person still shows me the same photo. Then my great-grandmother (who may be at the same time Annick Souzenelle) has an important announcement to make: she begins by saying that she is pregnant! Some, including myself, began to laugh, others simply display a skeptical face. But against, I want to hear the rest of her speech (who is the father?). Uncle rise, the atmosphere becomes a bit confused, the little boy of my sister is in a trance.

Comment :
- Maybe in the dream, my great-grand mother (who is deceased) was talked about events in the centuries to come.
- After this dream, I had a short dream where I saw the statue of liberty. I made the link with the baby of my dream.
- I browsed through the topic "The New God-Image" only to look at the pictures you had posted. Two of them could be related to this dream: one about a candle and this one :

viewtopic.php?p=15560#p15560
Gregory Sova wrote:
Your “white swan shoes” helps me to understand the following white shoes being worn by a woman which came up in my material in early January 2010. The child being born out of the right ankle is the same child seen entering and exiting “the hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite shared before on this thread. This “Sun-Moon (as CNS-VNS) child of the Apocalypse” shows what looms to be birthed in the psyche of humanity – something that will eventually bring forth a new God-image.

and now some excerpts from the book by Annick de Souzenelle "The symbolism of the human body," even if my translation may be poor :

<<Creation whole contained in malkhuth is virgin, heavy with the divine child, called to give birth. Each of us, men or women, as malkhuth is virgin and mother. Each of us is also husband penetrating malkhuth to give birth to the dimension of Son-Yod. Each of us becomes the Son. >>
That makes me think of my dream of "Lady Birth".
<< In the womb, the placenta is the symbol of Elohim feeder. Placenta, twin brother of the fetus as it detaches from the initial egg is with the fetus in the relationship between Yahweh/ Elohim. Mysterious relationship since only God in two different and distinct functions , united and distinct, but the difference is the very purpose of Creation. After expulsion, birth, of the formal placenta, a virtual placenta connects Elohim to Man, Elohim to Yahweh that Elohim seeks into Man. Ontologically Father seeks into Man, the Son. >>

Today I dreamed of a skull: a breath out of his mouth. A message from the beyond?
I also dreamed that I read a long letter from Annick Souzenelle.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Bernie Quigley wrote:
"Goat" might represent a more ancient bacchanalian, pre-Christian or nature or pagan time.

Thanks Bernie, I think that the goat of my dream could represent that.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 am

"Preparing for a television interview" with ancient wise woman (anima) - A telephone call in a dream or a television conversation ("Poltergeist") often suggests a connection with the unconscious via as Gregory suggests the Holy Spirit. I find that Jung's "Individual Dream Symbolism in Relation to Alchemy" - vol. 12, part II, Collected Works is an excellent guide to these contemporary dream passages.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:43 am
Profile WWW

Maybe She is just my anima.

That night I dreamed I was in altitude. I was walking with my family on a road. On both sides of the road, there were white goats. Some ate grass, others were near the road, seeming to appreciate humans, perhaps because they could feed them.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 am

Yes - anima from ancient place as in the "communion" dream. Some decades ago I had a wonderful and difficult two-year dream experience which involved a "stick man" climbing out of a well and advising my life. Everything was different thereafter from this "encounter with the unconscious" - this drawing of goat above; goat, cave and baby ("deathless child") could well describe it. The journal I kept in this time was called "The goat man" - I had a German friend and helper all through that time and his name was "Zick" which I understand is German for "little goat."

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:59 am
Profile WWW

Post Amalthea In Astronomy Is A Moon of Jupiter
I found the following astronomical moon connection to Amalthea a connection to the “Harvest Moon” seen behind “Christ the Redeemer.”

Quote:
Amalthea is the third moon of Jupiter in order of distance from the planet. It was discovered on September 9, 1892, and named after Amalthea, a nymph in Greek mythology and is also known as Jupiter V.

In Greek mythology, Amalthea is the most-frequently mentioned foster-mother of Zeus. Amalthea is sometimes represented as the goat who suckled the infant-god in a cave.

Remo has commented on the cave as being connected to “a hole in inorganic matter” in Accidental Inner Space as well as in his post Finding The Two Holes Of Physics. I have seen a cave being connected to a "birth canal." In my visions a “hole” is connected to being a wormhole in the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite and so like this my hunch that the alien invader in the buckyball, Xenomorphs (read: World Soul) as placenta harboring the eye of a Cyclops, is connected to the birth of the “kid” in your dream as mentioned in my post The Deadly Worldview Transformation.
Attachment:
Renewal.jpg
Renewal.jpg [ 71.3 KiB | Viewed 2998 times ]

Fox, you indicate that “the goat of my dream” could represent, as Bernie suggested, “a more ancient bacchanalian, pre-Christian or nature or pagan time.” To me that suggest the “kid” is a chthonic (read: Luciferian aka Satan) aspect of the Christian archetype seeking inclusion in the renewal of the Christian archetype - what Remo calls the inclusion of "the shadow of Christ." Recall that the scriptures have it that in the Logos Christ "there was no darkness at all."

Gregory

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Post Re: Lightning-Goat
Gregory Sova wrote:
Fox, you indicate that “the goat of my dream” could represent, as Bernie suggested, “a more ancient bacchanalian, pre-Christian or nature or pagan time.” To me that suggest the “kid” is a chthonic (read: Luciferian aka Satan) aspect of the Christian archetype seeking inclusion in the renewal of the Christian archetype - what Remo calls the inclusion of "the shadow of Christ." Recall that the scriptures have it that in the Logos Christ "there was no darkness at all."

Yes that is exactly what I thought. I read that the kid is a symbol for Dionysos.

viewtopic.php?p=15766#p15766
Quote:
Jesus replied, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning. Luke 10:18

http://www.andyandrews.com/goats-lightn ... 4000-feet/

http://www.sylvie-tribut-astrologue.com ... anciennes/

Google translation :
Finally, among the Greeks, the goat symbolizes lightning and star of the Goat in the constellation Auriga, announces the storm and rain. While some tribes of China put the goat in relation to the god of thunder: the head of the goat sacrificed serves as an anvil. The same relationship between lightning and the goat is attested in Tibet. It appears in fact an instrument of celestial activity for the benefit of the earth, and even more specifically agriculture and livestock. We are in the world of Saturn. Note also the importance of the symbolism of Jupiter in Capricorn. That is quite logical since Capricorn is the place to drop Jupiter.

In the Bible, the Lord had revealed to Moses on Mount Sinai amidst thunder and lightning. In memory of this event, coverage covering the tabernacle was made of goat hair: lightning is Jupiter, but the goat is Capricorn ...

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:48 pm

In More Transpersonal FireTornado Effects I noted Fox’s hypothesis.

Fox wrote:
The New God Image must coexist with the Old one.

The following is a brief “summary” of our recent sharing about the inclusion of the Eros Christ with the Logos Christ in the renewal of the Christian archetype. Based on it I would say that your hypothesis is a very good one. It reminds me of what Jung said about the Logos Christ, “Christ may have redeemed spirit but Nature was left undone.” The Eros Christ addition was connected to being a “burnt offering” in FireTornado Wildfire Wedding which was a connection to being a scapegoat in Animal Sacrifice for the “forgiveness of the sins of the world” a feat which would require the saving of the 144,000 as noted in the Book of Revelation – a number whose numerical value cannot be known. "Sin eating" is a connection to being the Blood Moon scapegoat seen in The Day of Atonement Nears. Like this humanity itself is the scapegoat, the “kid” that will suffer the individuation process and wander in the desert of their souls like the Jews in Exodus until they find the “Promised Land” – a new worldview aka a New God-Image and become "Christ the Redeemer." “Make a difference or hit delete” returns – something most archetypally being played out on the plane of human history in the long standing Israel-Palestine hostile brother’s conflict (a connection to Cain & Able, Esau & Jacob, etc.) as the highly constellated coniunctio archetype tightens its grip on the human psyche.
Attachment:
Scapegoat Blood Moon Color.jpg
Scapegoat Blood Moon Color.jpg [ 80.92 KiB | Viewed 2985 times ]

Quote:
We will either be united in a mutual mass consciousness or in a mutual mass destruction – but either way we will be united. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse

Gregory

Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Post Opening Pandora’s Box
On 24 July 2014 I saw a close-up view of “Dexter’s” bloody right hand (as if it were my own) touching the top of the right shoulder of a primitive warrior wearing a thick dark brown cross-hatched leather “shirt” (a herringbone X-shape pattern; a connection to my 2010 vision of a potential mega earthquake unzipping the Pacific Northwest subduction zone and releasing a mega tsunami like that which struck Japan on 3/11/11). Its as if this right shoulder is connected to that of “Orion the Hunter” as shared in The Deadly Worldview Transformation for that shoulder contains the potential supernova red giant star Betelgeuse. Nature, as a prolific serial killer, wields a lightsaberlightning bolt” that is poised to strike.

Then in a daylight view I saw the head of a gorilla with reddish-gold fur partially emerged from out of the earth. Its fur is color code connected to those in the FireTornado – indicating like this a new species of ape appearing on “The Planet of the Apes” that has an Avatar nature because it had enough brains to “tan” its own hide.

Next on the West side in the view I saw the East wall portion of a Mexican style building. It had a flat red tile roof and a yellow wall with a darkened open archway aka a “mouse hole” in my visions. The “Mightiness of all that is” – a color code connection to a Mighty Mouse vision of 2009 - where I saw many “hot air” balloons rising out of a tan cardboard box aka “Pandora’s box”. The flow from this box was connected to a mega tsunami which would usher in a “New Creation.” A large white mountain goat was seen sniffing such an open cardboard box. The Mexican style building is color code connected to McDonald’s restaurants Logo and its “Golden Arches.” A mouse hole is parabola shaped. In Sacred Geometry a parabola shape is obtained by using a plane surface inclined at an angle that is half of the cone included angle to cut a cone surface. The light from our universe fills a “light cone” having a 90 degree included angle with time as its axis. A plane surface inclined at a 45 degree angle will form a parabola when cutting the light cone surface. Thus, a parabola shaped mouse hole is connected with incarnation – making the “mouse” that exits into spacetime “The Mightiness of all that is” - something that is connected to Zero Point Energy (ZPE) aka vacuum energy. Such an event has been connected to the coming of a “Parabola God” containing a “daybreak star” aka the World Soul.
Attachment:
pb_consec.gif
pb_consec.gif [ 228.38 KiB | Viewed 2957 times ]

Attachment:
Pandora Box Opening.jpg
Pandora Box Opening.jpg [ 131.86 KiB | Viewed 2957 times ]

Quote:
Today the phrase "to open Pandora's box" means to perform an action that may seem small or innocent, but that turns out to have severely detrimental and far-reaching consequences.

The similarities of the story to the forbidden fruit in the story of Adam and Eve were identified by early Christians.

Finally, I saw a fruit tree and as I looked up into its canopy I could make out portions of green apples having shallow tops of hemispherical bumps on their otherwise smooth “spherical” surface. Apples embedded with a buckyball it seems like the buckyball seen inside the “Harvest” moons. Recall the color code for comet lovE-Joy and to the descending color code of the Holy Spirit as being Veroncia's veil V-shaped. Eating from “The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” returns – something that will be deadly to the existing worldview. It’s another increase in consciousness that kicks one out of the Garden of Eden anew.
Attachment:
Apple Buckyball.jpg
Apple Buckyball.jpg [ 31.3 KiB | Viewed 2957 times ]

Gregory

P.S. Hours after I submitted this post I see the following in the news.
Attachment:
Monkey.jpeg
Monkey.jpeg [ 66.3 KiB | Viewed 2948 times ]

Reality apes movie for Fukushima monkeys

Quote:
IN the latest Planet of the Apes movie, a virus created in a lab pushes primate evolution into overdrive while morphing into a simian flu that wipes out most of the human race. Scientists monitoring the aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear plant meltdown may be witnessing something similar in real life.

Japanese researchers have discovered that wild monkeys in nearby mountains 70 km from the Fukushima nuclear power plants have lower blood cell counts than animals of the same species living 400km to the north. The team recorded particularly low white blood cell levels in juvenile Fukushima monkeys, correlating with higher concentrations of radioactive material in their muscles.

Also see Guardian: Abnormal blood in monkeys linked to Fukushima disaster — Study: ‘Epidemic infectious disease’ could occur — “We cannot find other reasons except radiation” — Concern about strontium-90 & other radioactive materials besides cesium — “Potential direct relevance to humans”

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Post The Mightiness Of All That Is
The saga (a long detailed report) continues.

Yesterday I had a vision of a “magic lamp” covered in a repeating multi-colored pattern like that partially shown in the following image. The image immediately reminded me of Aladdin’s Lamp. The lamp colors (alpha, beta and gamma radiations) are color connected to those seen on the “hot air” Mighty Mouse balloons rising out of Pandora’s box as shared in my previous post Opening Pandora’s Box. The balloons are an image for the powerful “genie” that grants wishes to the holder of the magic lamp. It’s as if the center of the FireTornado is white – indicating that higher consciousness is the goal.
Attachment:
Aladdin Lamp.jpg
Aladdin Lamp.jpg [ 31.3 KiB | Viewed 2928 times ]

Interestingly, the caduceus of Alchemy is used as a symbol for medicine. Psychologically the medicine is higher consciousness. In a vision of Feb. 2007 I saw a mass of breeding entwined snakes of yellow or red color – connecting them like this to a “Fire Sower” as seen in the FireTornado.
Attachment:
Caduceus Alchemy Snakes.jpg
Caduceus Alchemy Snakes.jpg [ 43.22 KiB | Viewed 2928 times ]

Quote:
The caduceus is the magical staff of Hermes, the Messenger of the Gods and revealer of alchemy. The staff is entwined by two serpents representing the solar and lunar forces. Their union is the Conjunction of alchemical principles and their offspring, if it lives, is the Stone. This Stone is represented as a golden ball with wings at the top of the caduceus. Two serpents represent the opposing masculine and feminine energies of the Work or the principles of Sulfur and Mercury.

A destructive coniunctio manifestation of “fire sowing” was seen over Gaza in the 8 January 2009 fighting.

The spiral handle on the magic lamp reminded me of the spiral seen in a Tiger Nautilus shell (approximately a logarithmic spiral) that has appeared in a 2009 vision. A red such shell was seen anointing my lower subtle body from the chest down with a white mist as it oscillated about the “heart” center of the green arrow crucifix location. Notice that normally the shell appears as alternating red or white bands as if a HermAphrodite maker is meant. Further, inverting the colors on the Tiger Nautilus connects it to Avatar colors.

Tiger Nautilus Sea Shell
Attachment:
Nautilus Tiger Spiral.jpg
Nautilus Tiger Spiral.jpg [ 51.34 KiB | Viewed 2928 times ]

The story of how Aladdin obtained his magic lamp is of interest for it reveals that he had to endure imprisonment in a magic cave (a hole) – a connection to the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite. The magic ring he wears (a possible connection to ‘The One Ring’ in The Lord of the Rings) allows Aladdin to escape from the cave and retrieve the lamp. In the visions a ring torus represents a conjoining of worlds (bicycle) and has been connected to a wedding ring.
Attachment:
Aladdin.jpeg
Aladdin.jpeg [ 67.61 KiB | Viewed 2928 times ]

Quote:
Aladdin is recruited by a sorcerer to retrieve a wonderful oil lamp from a booby-trapped magic cave. Aladdin finds himself trapped in the magic cave. Fortunately, Aladdin retains a magic ring lent to him by the sorcerer as protection. When he rubs the ring a jinn (or "genie") appears who takes him home to his mother along with the magic lamp.

Then I saw a vision of a man examining a line of small cherry trees about eight feet tall that have only a branch growing out here and there along its length - no canopy – a connection to the Sun-Moon tree of alchemy as illustrated in the following modified image of Rosarium Picture #17. All the trees are bearing plum sized dark cherries that grow in a tight cluster out of one side (the masculine side) of the circumference of the trunk at heart chakra height only. They are color code connected to the Blood Moon and to the flow out of the “hole in the heart” chakra on the masculine side of the HermAphrodite. Cherry trees are connected to Buddha enlightenment.
Attachment:
Rosarium Picture Cherries 17.jpg
Rosarium Picture Cherries 17.jpg [ 127.97 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Quote:
Various Aspects of the Alchemical Tree

What the tree meant to the alchemists cannot be ascertained either from a single interpretation or from a single text. In order to discover this, a great many sources must be compared. We shall turn therefore to further statements about the tree. Pictures of the tree are often given in medieval texts. Sometimes the prototype is the tree of paradise, hung not with apples but with sun-and-moon fruit,… or else it is a sort of Christmas tree, adorned with the seven planets and surrounded by allegories of the seven phases of the alchemical process. CW 13, §398.

Then in the darkness I saw a cucumber. It (green on the outside but white on the inside) is color code connected to V and the comet lovE-Joy. The latter are known to “seed” planets with the building blocks of life – connecting the seeds in a cucumber to a similar role for the “Christification of the many” since cucumbers grow from a yellow flower on a green plant. I flashback to the following image of a cucumber seen inside a tunnel, the throat of a wormhole, aka the unus mundus – ready to enter spacetime – during an August 2006 vision. An impregnating enlightenment phallic image whose inverted color is connected to Holy Passion Week – that leads up to Good Friday when Christ was crucified.
Attachment:
Cucumber In Wormhole.jpg
Cucumber In Wormhole.jpg [ 53.43 KiB | Viewed 2928 times ]

Next I saw a close-up view of the tip of an old style ink pen pointed directly at me in a gray view. Earlier this year I saw a vision of a woman’s index fingernail that was shaped like this old style ink pen tip and she was pointing it to the right side of my abdominal area. I later recalled that from this area the Buddha is born – as seen in the following image. The “writing is on the wall” continues.

Finally, in a dark black and white view I see a passed out blond woman wearing a white dress. She has begun to be dragged up a flight of stairs by two men. The men stand on either side of her with each holding one of her hands. They have begun the ascent as they stand on third step up from the landing (standing on the 11th step from the top of the 14 stairs - “Crucifixion” step using the Stations of the Cross). The need to climb to higher consciousness is being indicated – something that requires one to consciously carry their portion of the psyche and its imperatives. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. It seems she will be crucified – reminding me like this of the woman I found hanging on a crucifix on the side of a tunnel in the 2nd chakra area of my spine in a 2003 vision – who I carried up to my left eye where she took up residence.

Gregory

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Post See the Avatar Maker Incarnate
Here is an interesting optical illusion. When you follow the instructions below what do you see?
Attachment:
Optical Illusion.jpg
Optical Illusion.jpg [ 52.01 KiB | Viewed 2898 times ]

Quote:
If you stare at the dot on the person's nose for 15 seconds and look to the blank screen on the right, you would find a beautiful girl with the correct colours looking back at you.

According to tech-wonders, this optical illusion is known as 'afterimage', where the image you stare at for a significant amount of time continues to appear in your vision even after you look away.

The science of optical illusion is a wondrous thing as the human mind and eyes work in amazing ways.

Look at the image to see if you can see the picture of a woman with the proper colours.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Post Black Duck Tsunami Coniunctio
A few days ago I saw a vision of a left profile view of a black duck riding on the crest of a huge wave that was approaching my view – a lightsaber, lightning bolt, color coded tsunami. The duck is centered at the due North or the “Doomsday Hour” in the view. Just as I was typing this in on 6 August 2014 the tsunami warning, a WW II air raid siren, sounded at 11:30 AM here in Lincoln City, OR where my wife and I are on a seaside vacation (the Oregon coast is along the Pacific Northwest subduction zone which could produce a mega quake greater than 9 at any time since the last one occurred over 300 years ago on 26 January 1700 at 9:30 PM). This synchronicity seems to be a connection to Lincoln who appeared in a vision a few years ago saying, “Do not weep for them for all must have their due.” I immediately recalled what my first Jungian analyst I started seeing in 1981 said about a duck when I would have a dream about them – “they are the masters of two realms; air and water” – a coniunctio image for the union of the masculine and feminine principles. It takes a mega quake to produce a sizable tsunami – like the one produced by the magnitude 9.0 earthquake that struck Japan on 3/11/11. The highly constellated coniunctio archetype continues to manifest its intentionality as the “ordeal of the Apocalypse” approaches humanity.
Attachment:
Tsunami Duck.jpg
Tsunami Duck.jpg [ 52.81 KiB | Viewed 2880 times ]

Then I was standing behind a person directly in front of me where I saw a close-up view of the face of a new born baby (the Eros Christ child I assumed) being held over the person’s right shoulder (recall that the potential supernova red giant star, Betelgeuse, is in the right shoulder of Orion). The child is sucking on its thumb – as if to convey that the body of the child is the individual soul (the index finger) that is being nourished by the World Soul (the thumb) in the altered state of the Eros ego - as imaged in the Jnana Mudra mediation gesture. I then recalled that it was Saint Christopher carrying the Logos Christ child on his left shoulder when crossing a dangerous river, the child becoming heavier and heavier as he did so. Crossing a river psychologically means going from a known psychological state to a new unexplored one.
Attachment:
Jnana Mudra VM.JPG
Jnana Mudra VM.JPG [ 25.34 KiB | Viewed 2880 times ]

Attachment:
Saint Christopher.jpg
Saint Christopher.jpg [ 47.79 KiB | Viewed 2880 times ]

Quote:
According to the 13th century Golden Legend Christopher was a Canaanite 5 cubits [7.5 feet (2.3m)] tall with a fearsome face. While serving the king of Canaan, he took it into his head to go and serve "the greatest king there was". He met a hermit who instructed him in the Christian faith. Christopher asked him how he could serve Christ. When the hermit suggested fasting and prayer, Christopher replied that he was unable to perform that service. The hermit then suggested that because of his size and strength Christopher could serve Christ by assisting people to cross a dangerous river, where they were perishing in the attempt. The hermit promised that this service would be pleasing to Christ.

After Christopher had performed this service for some time, a little child asked him to take him across the river. During the crossing, the river became swollen and the child seemed as heavy as lead, so much so that Christopher could scarcely carry him and found himself in great difficulty. When he finally reached the other side, he said to the child: "You have put me in the greatest danger. I do not think the whole world could have been as heavy on my shoulders as you were." The child replied: "You had on your shoulders not only the whole world but Him who made it. I am Christ your king, whom you are serving by this work." The child then vanished.

Gregory

Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:25 am

Post We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House
I see in the Internet news this morning that the hostile brother, the shadow of the Logos Christ, boasts of an outer destructive coniunctio as ISIS (yang > yin) makes further gains in Iraq.
Attachment:
ISIS.jpg
ISIS.jpg [ 89.97 KiB | Viewed 2860 times ]

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Last night I dreamed of Annick de Souzenelle would give a lecture entitled "The great sacred tradition"
I do not know what it could be ...

Yesterday I looked at this picture:

I made a search on the UM forum about the key word "Arrow". I don't know if there is the same meaning than with the spear.
and this morning half awake, I told these English words: "green arrow"

Recently, an inner voice linked the city of God with the seventh day of creation. There was also to suggest an idea of elevation. Some time after, I saw a city by night with lights. It was 21h03.

I made a search on the internet : Genesis 21-3
"Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him, whom Sarah bore to him, Isaac"
I don't know if all this is relevant.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:41 am

Post The Dragon Lady
Attachment:
The Offspring.jpg
The Offspring.jpg [ 9.73 KiB | Viewed 2827 times ]

Fox, I resonate with your double heart punctured “Dragon Lady” image because on the 5th and 6th of August 2014 I had successive dreams about dragons. Hunting arrows are typically four-pronged – have four blades. Cupid's arrows are two pronged - Longinus "spearhead" shaped.

Quote:
5 August 2014 Dream

There is a man who is King. There is a celebration. Someone in the crowd inquires of the King, “Will he be the slayer of the winged dragon?”

Then I see the King in an arena ready to fight the winged dragon.

End of Dream

Quote:
6 August 2014 Dream

A young man has been blessed with many gifts since his youth. One of them was characterized as his being a “son of Mary” (the mother of the Logos Christ). The father of this new “son of Mary” (presumably an Eros Christ child) was known for his heroic feats of killing dragons.

End of Dream

The winged dragon/serpent represents a union of the opposites; air and water. To overcome it would suggest something of the opposites have been integrated. One has been able to survive “the ordeal of the Apocalypse” - an encounter with the unconscious which enables one to bring back treasure (consciousness). This encounter reminds me of The Gospel of Thomas when Christ said, “Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man.”

Quote:
Here are stated two possibilities: the first is that man eats lion, and lion becomes man; the second is that lion eats man and man is assimilated to lion stuff – and blessed is one and accursed is the other. That is precisely the psychological issue for consciousness when the collective unconscious is activated or even when it lives itself through us unconsciously. To the extent that the ego is eaten by one of the archetypal “giants” or “lions” the human being has become inhuman; and that is a disaster (GJS - because one has become possessed via inflation or depression). On the other hand, to the extent that the experience of the collective unconscious can be assimilated and understood by consciousness, then the archetypes are humanized. This is the issue behind the “harvesting” imagery in Revelation. And it is the fundamental issue running throughout all levels of existence: Who eats whom? It is absolutely elementary for all life processes and applies not only to the physical world but to the psychological existence as well. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, p. 103

Attachment:
Dragon Fire.jpg
Dragon Fire.jpg [ 59.63 KiB | Viewed 2827 times ]

FireTornado
Quote:
The typical dragon protects a cavern or castle filled with gold and treasure and is often associated with a great hero who tries to slay it.

Gregory

P.S. Slaying the dragon is connected with the following.

Quote:
Jung's Vision of the Apocalypse of Renewal and the Evolution of Religious Revelation

Jung on his death bed had a vision. He left a drawing with a line going up and down. The last fifty years of humanity (GJS: that would take us to 2011). A time of catastrophe. Since I have those notes in the drawer I don't allow myself to be too optimistic. When I think of all the beauty of life and the billions and billions of years that it took to appear and that man would go out of sheer shallow foolishness and destroy it all and that life might go from the planet. And we don't know if there is any other (intelligent) life experiment in the galaxies. And we go and destroy it. I think it’s so abominable. I pray that it may not happen - that a miracle happens. Young people seem today to be giving up and running away into a fantasy world. Give up and leave this earth. I think one shouldn't give up. I think of the answer to Job, because if man would wrestle with God – if man would tell God that he shouldn't do it (GJS: let man destroy the planet?) - if we would reflect more. That's why reflection comes in. Jung never felt that we might do better than just possibly sneak around the corner, with not too big a catastrophe. When I saw him last he had also a vision. "I see enormous stretches of the earth (destroyed) but thank God it’s not the whole planet. Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz, Matter of Heart (film).

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Post Re: Arrow and lance
Quote:
I made a search on the UM forum about the key word "Arrow". I don't know if there is the same meaning than with the spear.

There are many notes worth reading about the symbolic meaning of the arrow, sword, and the lance in the above mentioned book, The Grail Legend. For example on page 97, "man's arrow of love" is equated with the lance...

Peace

Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:27 am

Thanks Gregory and Sang for your help.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 am

Post Re: Lion
I had a dream this night that makes me think of Gregory's quote :

Gregory Sova wrote:

[...] an encounter with the unconscious which enables one to bring back treasure (consciousness). This encounter reminds me of The Gospel of Thomas when Christ said, “Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man.”

Quote:
Here are stated two possibilities: the first is that man eats lion, and lion becomes man; the second is that lion eats man and man is assimilated to lion stuff – and blessed is one and accursed is the other. That is precisely the psychological issue for consciousness when the collective unconscious is activated or even when it lives itself through us unconsciously. To the extent that the ego is eaten by one of the archetypal “giants” or “lions” the human being has become inhuman; and that is a disaster (GJS - because one has become possessed via inflation or depression). On the other hand, to the extent that the experience of the collective unconscious can be assimilated and understood by consciousness, then the archetypes are humanized. This is the issue behind the “harvesting” imagery in Revelation. And it is the fundamental issue running throughout all levels of existence: Who eats whom? It is absolutely elementary for all life processes and applies not only to the physical world but to the psychological existence as well. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, p. 103

Dream of this night (I just remember some details of the end)

I'm in the street. I see giant things in the sky, formed by the clouds. Divine things? I just remember a giant angel. I walk a little. Then I see a big cloud in the shape of lion advancing towards me. Looking at the cloud, I see a real lion face appear. I prostrate, face against the ground. I do not remember the exact words that I said. It is something like this: "I am a miserable creature etc." I tell him that I love Jesus Christ, son of Mary. He is very emotional. He refrains from crying? (This lion has a weird human voice as if he was speaking into a microphone)

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:32 am

Post The Shadow Of Christ
Attachment:
Cross Blood Water.jpg
Cross Blood Water.jpg [ 84.74 KiB | Viewed 2785 times ]

Fox, thank you for posting the above image for it is most unusual in depicting the effect of the Lance of Longinus on the heart of the Logos Christ as a spray of blood and water in two separate streams. I guess it is a depiction by a modern artist gripped by the unconscious for it shows, in my opinion, the heart of the HermAphrodite - the Eros Christ aka “The Shadow of Christ”, the anti-Christ, Lucifer, the hostile brother - as an image of His “Second Coming.” The “Dexter” spray is V-shaped suggesting a connection to the V in Veronica’s veil. The red or white spray suggest the union of the Red King with the White Queen in the HermAphrodite.

I searched around on the Internet and soon found the Genesis for this modern portrayal of the spray from the heart in the following Divine Mercy Image painted by an artist in 1934 from a vision by St. Faustina. (Fox, are you aware of this connection?) Interestingly, the halo is gray-black and the left hand touches the left side of the heart (a connection to the Lance of Longinus thrust into the right side of the heart of the Logos Christ) which seems to release the V-shaped spray of red or white from the heart of the Eros Christ. I also notice that the tunic has a bluish color to it – a connection to the water chakra and to the color of the feminine principle.
Attachment:
Divine-Mercy.jpg
Divine-Mercy.jpg [ 27.18 KiB | Viewed 2785 times ]

Quote:
People often wonder where the Divine Mercy image (above) came from, but a more important question would be "Why did Christ give us this image, what does it portray, and why now in this time?" When Christ appeared to St. Faustina in 1931, He came with an incredible message of hope. He told her about many things, but the central point was that He wanted to pour out His mercy in abundance before He comes again to judge the world. Our Lord said to her "Paint an image according to the pattern that you see, with the signature: Jesus, I trust in You! I promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish. I also promise victory over its enemies, especially at the hour of death. I Myself will defend it as My own glory. (Diary, entry #48)

Pope Benedict XVI wrote of such an image and the need to have one in every church.

Attachment:
Faustina.jpg
Faustina.jpg [ 25.59 KiB | Viewed 2785 times ]

Saint Faustina (1905-1938)
Quote:
Saint Faustina reported having visions of Jesus and conversations with him throughout her life, which she wrote about in her diary, later published as the book The Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul. Her Vatican biography quotes some of these reputed conversations regarding the Divine Mercy devotion.

At age 20 she joined a convent in Warsaw. Faustina and her confessor Father Sopocko directed an artist to paint the first Divine Mercy image, based on Faustina's reported vision of Jesus. Sopocko used the image to celebrate the first Mass on the first Sunday after Easter - which later was established by Pope John Paul II as Divine Mercy Sunday.

She died from tuberculosis on 5 October 1938 at the age of 33. [GJS: the same age as the Logos Christ. The 33rd prime number is 137 (='s 11)]

Faustina was canonized as a saint by the Roman Catholic Church on 30 April 2000, having been considered a mystic and visionary. She is known and venerated within the Church as the Apostle of Divine Mercy.

Attachment:
Divine_Mercy_Sanctuary_in_Vilnius4.JPG
Divine_Mercy_Sanctuary_in_Vilnius4.JPG [ 99.27 KiB | Viewed 2785 times ]

Holy Trinity Church in Vilnius, Lithuania
I don’t know if the following image is a vision of Saint Faustina. It is certainly a modern unconscious conception of what goes with the Divine Mercy image. The exterior color of the apple (whose interior flesh is white) in the mouth of the snake the VM steps on with her right foot appears to be reddish-yellowish; a connection to the colors in the FireTornado and to those in the potential Hypernova Betelgeuse.
Attachment:
Christ Mary.jpg
Christ Mary.jpg [ 36.61 KiB | Viewed 2785 times ]

Gregory

P.S. I see that on 7 April 2013 there has been another “dancing miracle of the sun” – a connection to that which occurred in Fatima on 13 October 1917. I was not aware of any of this material surrounding “Divine Mercy.” The picture of the 52 foot statue (5+2 = 7 or the nunber of the Apocalypse) below catches a red, yellow, white, and blue banded rainbow behind the head of Faustina’s Christ. These are the four colors of the flowers on the healing herb Black Elk (1863 - 1950) dropped onto the Earth in his Great Vision when he was only nine years old as shared in Her New Olympic Games – 20 January 2014. He then saw all the nations of the Earth gather around this flowered tree in one great hoop of understanding.
Attachment:
Dancing Sun Miracle.jpg
Dancing Sun Miracle.jpg [ 68.91 KiB | Viewed 2785 times ]

Dancing Sun Miracle - Divine Mercy Hills, Philippines - VIDEO

Quote:
Published on 10 Oct 2013
Over 10,000 devotees witnessed the inexplicable solar phenomenon — truly, a Divine, and Supernatural Manifestation that occurred in El Salvador city, Philippines during Feast Day of the Divine Mercy (Mercy Sunday).

The clouds broke, and from behind the mountains, the sun came out as an opaque disc in the sky. The sun danced, changed colours, spun like a pinwheel, and made a most sensational demonstration.

Many miraculous conversions and healings happened—most importantly, the healing of the human heart.

DIVINE MERCY HILL IN EL SALVADOR, PHILIPPINES IS HOLY GROUND

"It was in the year 2000, The Golden Jubilee Year - when a group of Divine Mercy devotees started to receive visions, messages and instructions from Jesus to start to build the Church of His Mercy." The testimony is told in a pamphlet -- published by the non-profit group Divine Mercy Foundation of Mindanao -- and explains the mystery behind the Divine Mercy Hills shrine.

However the response was not an immediate yes.

"For three straight years the group ignored the Lord's request to build His Church out of fear and worry."

They only had P2,000 pesos (USD $50) in the bank.

"It was an enormous task that the Lord was asking them. They had mixed feelings of doubts and uncertainties how this project, which will be funded from solicitations and donations, will materialize. Their fears and worries even became bigger with the catastrophic disaster of the Twin Towers in New York USA in 2001."

The narrative continues, "However, God's ways are not man's ways and the Lord rebuked them for their lack of faith with this message, "Why do you doubt? The fact that you have doubts indicate that you do not know your God, as you should. If your prayer life is infiltrated with doubts, you have denied yourself the greatest single avenue of power that your God has made available to you. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Obedience to my commands always bring fulfillment. When I give you instructions, obey immediately and watch My perfect plan unfold in your life."

God won out. "Armed only with deep faith in the Mercy and providence of the Lord and convinced of the urgency of the message" the group, comprised of homemakers and ordinary townsfolk, frantically followed up with years of activity and outreach letting divine intervention miraculously clear the path that was once obscured by doubt and incredulity.

Today, the 50-foot statue of the Divine Mercy Image stands on the hills overlooking the town of El Salvador, now a city, in Misamis Oriental in Mindanao and Macajalar Bay to the east. The red and pale rays in the image are made of stairs that lead up to an inner chamber within the heart of the image where a tabernacle awaits the pilgrim. The image stands like a lighthouse for ships at sea.

The symbolism is intentional. According to the testimony, "It serves as a beacon of hope for weary souls and a fountain of respite for all people."

The little town of El Salvador in Mindanao where the Divine Mercy Hills Shrine is ensconced above a valley has become a magnet for pilgrims and travelers from all over the Philippines and many parts of the world eager to see the wonders of mercy that the Lord has wrought in this remote part of the world. Among them are the faithful who carry out the deeds prayers and words asked in the "Diary: Divine Mercy in My Soul" by Sister Faustina which reads, "I desire that the whole world know my infinite mercy. I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy." (Diary 687)

"The site would be in this century what Fatima was in its own century according to the Lord," explained Paquita Adaza, the spokesperson for the Divine Mercy Foundation of Mindanao, Inc. and one of the members of the charismatic prayer group that was inspired to carry out the enormous undertaking.

She explained it took their prayer group three years to act but in the end, the numerous signs, encouragement and inspiration from the Lord won out over what seemed insurmountable obstacles of fear, apprehension, lack of money and procrastination to build a shrine in an obscure town in Mindanao.

"True to His words, when the group submitted to God's Holy Will, an endless account of miracles took place, from the discovery of the land, negotiations with lot owners, and finding funds for the purchase of the lots, up to the outpouring of donations for its initial developments and the construction of the P25M-plus, 50-foot statue in only three years."

A free download of Saint Faustina's Diary can be found at the following link,

http://liturgicalyear.files.wordpress.c ... y-soul.pdf

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:28 am

Post The (11,11) Conundrum
Recently I saw in the darkness a folded piece of yellow paper tucked into the button area on a dark shirt – over the top of the heart. Some red writing was partially visible on the paper. The combination of these colors gives a connection to the color code of LOVE given my following associaiton and like this is a connection to the apple seen in the mouth of the snake of the St. Faustina connected image and to the other color coded words like FireTornado and the potential Hypernova Betelgeuse. Association: The day before I was playing a (LO,VE) “word game” with myself – something that sprung up from within for me to try. In this “game” LO,VE was written on a piece of yellow paper. Then the E.T. movie “phone home code” (that appeared in a March 2008 vision) was used to convert the letters into numbers. Thus (LO,VE) = (56,83) = (11,11) = (EV,OL).
Attachment:
Phone Rotary.jpg
Phone Rotary.jpg [ 51.05 KiB | Viewed 2733 times ]

Like this we have a connection to the Logos Christ (who proclaimed that God is LOVE) & to the Eros Christ, the shadow of Christ, that apparently proclaims that the other face of God is concerned with (EV,OL)ution. Thus, the renewal of the Christian archetype is a sharp two edged sword that wounds (Evol's) and heals (Love's) as it passes through.

Like this I saw that the double meaning of the numeral 11 is connected to my comment in The Shadow Of Christ.

Gregory Sova wrote:
St. Faustina died from tuberculosis on 5 October 1938 at the age of 33. [GJS: the same age as the Logos Christ. The 33rd prime number is 137 (='s 11)]

Like this the Seal of Solomon - which shows two overlapping triangles - one pointed upwards for the masculine or Logos Christ principle and the other pointed downwards for the feminine or Eros Christ principle reflect the union of LOVE & EVOL at the empty center (11,11) in the heart chakra (at the overlapping centroids of the two triangles).

Gregory

P.S. Remo's birthday is on 11/11/43. In volume 1 of Return of the World Soul the cover has the heart chakra image of the Seal of Solomon.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Post The Long ‘Holy Evening’ Inner Holocaust
When I read Ebola virus has mutated during course of outbreak - From Bats To Humans on 29 August 2014 I learned that researchers suspect that the Ebola virus is being spread from bats to humans. A new kind of “Black Plague” but far more deadly. I immediately flashed back to various images of bats in the visions over the years. For example, the Harvest Moon “heart chakra” one seen on 29 October 2008 – three days before Halloween.

Quote:
Black Plague epidemics ravaged London in 1563, 1593, 1603, 1625, 1636, and 1665, reducing its population by 10 to 30 percent during those years.

The Italian plague of 1630 claimed between 35 and 69 percent of the population.

The German plagues between 1709 and 1713 were equally devastating, and in 1720, plague reduced the population of Marseille by 40 percent. The bubonic plague is believed to have killed 137 million people during its 400-year reign of terror.

Quote:
The word Halloween is of Christian origin and means "hallowed evening" or "Holy evening.”

Like this it seems the World Soul uses this deadly Ebola virus to characterize the potency of the cyanide coated buckyballs (for a psychologically black & blue “bruising” effect) that will be psychically injected into humans - creating a psychic infestation for Her purpose. Interestingly, cyanide poison typically causes death due to heart failure. This buckyball image was seen on a Railgun (an electrically powered electromagnetic projectile launcher) in some early 2008 visions as shown below. This new “deadly” God-Image has the potential to modify ones worldview. A similar kill rate to the Ebola virus is to be expected it seems – from 60-90% of those infected with Her dis-ease. Cyanide coated buckyballs is connected to the Garden of Eden green “Granny” Smith apple harboring a buckyball shared in Opening Pandora’s Box. Another round of eating from “The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” is in store in order to usher in the “Dark Lord” the “Shadow of Christ” – something that will be deadly to the existing worldview. It’s another increase in consciousness that kicks one out of the Garden of Eden anew.
Attachment:
Apple Buckyball.jpg
Apple Buckyball.jpg [ 31.3 KiB | Viewed 2691 times ]

Space Based Railgun Projectile Weapon
Then in a vision I saw the cone colors on the exit or masculine side of the heart chakra as seen in the following image. They were being connected to flowing the transpersonal energies that have the colors of a FireTornado - as if the cone is an exhaust nozzle flowing a swirling vortex from out of the unus mundus. Its invisible core is apparently white; giving it a connection to the potency of the potential Hypernova Betelgeuse.
Attachment:
FireTornado Nozzle.jpg
FireTornado Nozzle.jpg [ 32.19 KiB | Viewed 2691 times ]

I then realized I should modify the Blood Moon colored crucifix with FireTornado image I shared in The New Religion – Some Further Aspects to look like the following – showing like this the Avatar Maker origin of the FireTornado as being a flow of transpersonal energies through the “the hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite. The World Soul continues to build upon Her "Sacred Images."
Attachment:
Cross FireTornado Hearts.jpg
Cross FireTornado Hearts.jpg [ 44.88 KiB | Viewed 2691 times ]

Light From The Darkness
Then I saw a mostly left profile view of the head area of a person wearing a white sheep lined hooded garment with hood up. The exterior of the garment is tan suede – as if this is the hide from a white sheep whose hide has been tanned. On the third eye area of the white older looking brow I saw a plain, yellow crucifix. I flashback to how the Holy Spirit exited my 3rd eye in my 1976 Pentecostal experience and to how an invisible yellowish substance was left on the white wall in the apex of a church – as if my forehead is connected to being the apex area of a church building. Apparently this man had enough brains to tan his own hide. It is a connection to being flayed alive and the unconscious writing on that “skin” or hide as if it is so much vellum for its message. Will humanity endure a long inner holocaust or another outer one? See color picture at end of this post. “Make a difference or hit delete” returns.

The altered state of Eros ego consciousness is being characterized as a “psychic crucifixion” - largely because it is so difficult for the modern one-sided Logos ego human to sacrifice that hard won first stage of the opus, the unio mentalis. I often wondered if my 1976 Pentecostal experience (which occured 4 years after I had earned a PhD in theoretical physics), which inaugurated my individuation, was the grace that gave me “3rd sight” such that I could learn from the Eros Self via the tsunami of visions that have beleaguered my soul these past many years. That Pentecostal experience was an encounter with a teardrop shape of whiteness. That teardrop shape has since been connected to the “teardrop” shape of comet lovE-Joy and to that of Moby-Dick. Edinger writes the following about the horrible whiteness of Moby-Dick. It has so far taken me 38 years to differentiate some of that whiteness into its colors and like this humanize its content through images as consciousness.

Attachment:
Cross Forehead Sheepskin Hood.jpg
Cross Forehead Sheepskin Hood.jpg [ 78.75 KiB | Viewed 2691 times ]

Quote:
The sacred, special character of Moby-Dick is indicated by his whiteness. White or albino animals are typically considered sacred. Melville notes this fact, giving as examples the sacred white elephant of the Orient and the sacred white dog of the Iroquois (and the sacred white buffalo of the Lakota Sioux).

To hunt the sacred white whale in the same way as all other whales are hunted is a sacrilege, a blasphemy, as Starbuck said. It represents a denial of the primitive hunter’s religious attitude toward his victim. An assault on Moby-Dick is an assault on the very concept of the sacred. Now we begin to glimpse one of the fundamental meanings of Ahab’s vengeful quest. It symbolizes the psychic dynamism which is responsible for the radical secularization of the modern industrial world. The very notion of the sacred, the numinous, the suprapersonal as a concept or category of experience is being extirpated from modern consciousness. Whales are the primitive, undifferentiated energies of nature; and, as one Melvillian commentator has put it, the whaleship is a machine for the exploitation of nature. But if the exploitation process is turned against the sacred and suprapersonal aspect of man’s own inner nature, She will turn against man and destroy him. The primitive attitude is right. When a primitive kills an animal for food or threshes his grain to make bread, he realizes he is sacrificing an aspect of deity. He therefore does it solemnly and religiously. His myths tell him that the animal or vegetation god is willing to offer himself freely as a sacrifice to the needs of men. But if this god-killing is done irreverently, with hybris, the god can turn against man and destroy him by withholding future food.

This may not be good logic for efficient hunting or agriculture, but it is sound psychology. The primitive attitude of natural piety may be considered superstitious and misplaced when applied to the external world; however, it is instinctive wisdom when applied to the inner psychic world. We all contain within us raw, undifferentiated natural life energies. If we are to have a conscious psychic life, it must feed on and transform these elemental energies. The archetypal energy-forms of the collective unconscious must be dismembered and broken down into assimilable units, like Osiris and like the captured whale, if the primordial energies are to be made available for conscious purposes. However, these are suprapersonal energies most aptly described as deities. Hence they must be approached with a religious attitude. Failure to do so is an act of hybris which does not recognize the existence of any power other than the will of the ego. In such a case the ego does not succeed in assimilating the energies of the archetypal form; rather the archetype assimilates the ego. This is a disaster for the conscious personality. It undergoes a regression and lives out unconsciously the fate of the particular mythological image with which it is identified. And so it was with Ahab. Melville’s Moby-Dick, A Jungian Commentary, Edinger, pp. 74-77.

The Whiteness of the Whale
Whiteness is described (in Melville’s Moby Dick) as symbolizing the impersonal, infinite, eternal undefined vastness that lies behind the personal, particular, concrete, and ordinary phenomena of everyday life. It is the original undifferentiated whole before it has been refracted – dismembered as it were – into its particular component parts. It is the infinite and impersonal that has never been subjected to the personalizing process, that is, the process which incarnates the eternal forms in personal, particular manifestations and images. If the (white) spirit remains completely disembodied with no personal, temporal, material expression or imagery, it becomes a blinding horror, wholly transcendent, that provides no personal, particular, immanent aspect by which to relate to it.

When an archetype has not been adequately personalized or mediated in one’s outer life experience, this defect can sometimes be remedied by a process of inner mediation through the imagination. The refraction process which breaks up infinite whiteness into particular manifestations (GJS: colors) to which the ego is capable of relating can be promoted by the image-making powers of the imagination. Melville’s Moby-Dick, An American Nekyia, Edinger, pp. 81, 84.

Just after I added the above to this post I took a break to read Internet news and saw that a man, claiming to be the “Dark Lord”, burnt a bible and pissed on it in front of a Christian Missionary Church in Prescott, AZ. He is a good example of one who has been gripped by the highly constellated Apocalypse archetype but has not yet been able to differentiate the “horrible whiteness of Moby-Dick” for he is only 22 years old. He is an example of what can happen when not having humanized the "Shadow of Christ.” Rather, he has become possessed by the “Dark Lord” and takes all his visions and voices literally instead of psychologically.

Man Claims To Be ‘Dark Lord’

Quote:
A 22-year-old man allegedly burned a Bible and urinated on it in front of a rescue mission on Thursday night. He was wearing a long, black and red robe (Jung notes that black & red are the colors of the underworld – where one’s inferior function is located) and a pentagram necklace. He believed the rescue mission was a place of Christian worship and he was "cursing the Christians" (the Logos ego) by his actions. When officers asked him why, he said because he is the "Dark Lord” (one gripped by the Eros ego, the shadow of Christ).

Then I saw in more Internet News a rare color photograph showing Jews wearing a yellow Seal of Solomon in Color photos of Germany’s World War II Invasion of Poland.
Attachment:
Jewish Women Children Afterr Polish Invasion 1939.jpg
Jewish Women Children Afterr Polish Invasion 1939.jpg [ 100.9 KiB | Viewed 2691 times ]

Jewish women and children in Gostynin, Poland, after 1939 German invasion

Gregory

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Post Re: Yellow color
Yesterday I read the last post of Gregory : viewtopic.php?p=15813#p15813
and this morning I had this dream :

The situation is chaotic. A yellow plane save people all over the world.

If green color is the color of the Apocalypse, the yellow color could be the color who will save the world.

Quote:
The altered state of Eros ego consciousness is being characterized as a “psychic crucifixion” - largely because it is so difficult for the modern one-sided Logos ego human to sacrifice that hard won first stage of the opus, the unio mentalis

Google translation of French wikipedia :

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Submarine_(chanson)

"I was lying on my bed in Asher," the house of the family of my girlfriend at the time, Jane says Paul McCartney, "and there, just before you fall asleep and right after we got out, a pleasant moment a little unreal; I always liked this area, you almost sleep, you are relieved of your worries of the day and there was this moment of happiness just before falling asleep. I remember thinking, in one of those moments, a children's song would be a good idea, I thought about the images and the color yellow came to me, and a submarine, and I thought to myself "hey, it's not bad, like a toy," a sort of yellow submarine very childish

Attachment:
yellow.PNG
yellow.PNG [ 611.38 KiB | Viewed 2671 times ]

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 pm

RE yellow submarine: these dates might prove useful

IN classic anthropology if I recall Campbell correctly:

Feb. 13, 1967: The shaman first descends into the earth (Santa down the chimney - Strawberry Fields Forever Feb. 13, 1967).

June 1, 1967: The shaman then flies through the sky (Santa, on magical reindeer - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds June 1, 1967 - the thing in the sky was in fact a mandalla of eight).

NOv. 24, 1967: Having visited the realms, the shaman is ready for transfiguation: I am he - I am the walrus, I am the eggman (These phrases transformed from the Upanishads - "I am he, I am atman, I am brahmin."), Nov. 24, 1967. The man from the egg described in Jung's Dream Symbolism in Relation to Alchemy in a dream of a black eagle rising from an egg: "IN alchemy the egg stands for thechaos apprehended by the artifex, the prima materia containing the captive world soul. OUt of the egg - symbolized by the round cooking vessel -will rise the eagle or phoenix, the liberated soul, whihc is ultimately identical with the Anthropos wh was imprisoned in he embrace of Physis."

Aug. 5, 1966: We all live in a yellow submarine. Possibly the heavy military vehicle is necesssary to protect the young ones in the descent into the unconscious. Thus the yellow submarine becomes the vehicle for the descent into the unconscious which will bring the collective shaman to his moment of transfiguration within the following year.

In Dali's famous 1943 picture the "eggman" is the Christ - a second Dali picture the same year (Poetry in America) indicates that the blood flows from the Christ's chest wound; the "second Christ," - the Aquarian. Lennon in fact dreamed that he was the Christ. So did Elvis (see The Tao of Elvis by Dr. David Rosen, Jung psychitrist at UT Texas.)

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post The Simple ‘Device’ That Saves The World
Fox wrote:
If Green is the color of the Apocalypse, then Yellow could be the color that will save the world.

Your intuition reminds me of my dream about “The Simple Device That Saves The World” – which first appeared as an airplane communication antenna of helical spiral design that had an estimated operating frequency of 4-7 Hz (Theta waves) - something which happens to brain wave activity when meditating. It was an uncolored image in 2006 but in May of 2014 it became colored via further visions. The uncolored one suggested to me that the rectangle with the movement arrow was an iron bar magnet (see image below) – something that would later become connected in April 2010 to being the colors of Iron Man as seen on his metal suit in the Iron Man movies – suggesting a connection to its potency being the result of Iron Man's crucifixion for I also saw a white "subtle body" enhancement added to the left shoulder on a man; a possible connection to the gamma ray potency of a potential Hypernova Betelgeuse. Iron's connection to Alchemy is as Remo has noted.

Remo Roth wrote:
Hephaistos - …is the blacksmith, and he is the one who knows the mysteries of how to make iron out of “earth,” of course a parallel motif to the making of gold out of lead in Medieval alchemy.

I had further visions of a yellow cord wrapped around my waist (belly brain). Finally, I realized I was the Green man – something that has been connected to having the potency of the incredible Green Hulk.

Quote:
The Green Hulk is a gigantic, green, irradiated, mutated humanoid monster with incredible strength and an inability to control his rage. The Hulk is sometimes characterized as hyper-aggressive and brutal, other times as cunning, brilliant, and scheming. He is often portrayed as an antihero. The Hulk is cast as the emotional and impulsive alter ego of the withdrawn and reserved physicist Dr. Bruce Banner; Banner first transforms into the Hulk shortly after he is accidentally exposed to the blast of a test detonation of a gamma bomb he invented. Subsequently, Banner will involuntarily transform into the Hulk whenever he gets too angry or if his life is in danger, leading to extreme complications in Banner's life. Lee said the Hulk's creation was inspired by a combination of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein.

I also realized the following image was how a sprinkler control valve functioned – for it uses a solenoid that is built like this. Thus, a human solenoid is meant – something that can release a flow of quintessence through the “hole in the heart chakra” of the subtle body. I was then inspired to parse solenoid to read Sole’noid – a connection to Soul’noid where “-oid” is a suffix for humanoid. Like this a human’s VNS (the source of the Apocalypse) is being connected to the simple device that saves the world. So, something I initially presumed was a helical wound antenna becomes a soul’noid with a magnetic Iron man “bar” motion at its core in the midst of its magnetic field. The arrow indicates the electromagnetic force that can release a flow in a valve in a sprinkler control system.
Attachment:
Device That Saves The World Colored.jpg
Device That Saves The World Colored.jpg [ 49.09 KiB | Viewed 2656 times ]

Attachment:
Man Yellow Cord Solenoid.jpg
Man Yellow Cord Solenoid.jpg [ 33.51 KiB | Viewed 2656 times ]

The HUMAN Soule’noid Antenna Flow Control
Quote:
Apocalypse means the momentous event of the coming of the Self into conscious realization. …it is a momentous event – literally world-shattering. That is what the content of the Apocalypse archetype presents: the shattering of the world as it has been, followed by its reconstitution. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, pp. 39.

Further, I recalled the goal of Alchemy – the production of the Green-Gold – which is a color code connection to the realization of the Eros Christ aka the “Shadow of the Logos Christ” as if that transformation creates “The Simple Device That Saves The World.”

All the above sounds just wonderful but of course it comes with a price. As the poet Emerson notes, “On every gain a tax is levied. Pay, always pay.” Thus we have the following image of “psychic crucifixion” because it is so difficult for the modern one-sided Logos ego human to sacrifice that hard won first stage of the opus, the unio mentalis. The World Soul has characterized entering the Eros ego altered state of consciousness with a few choice words that have a Zen quality, “It is so difficult because it is so easy.”
Attachment:
Cross Forehead Sheepskin Hood.jpg
Cross Forehead Sheepskin Hood.jpg [ 78.75 KiB | Viewed 2656 times ]

Yesterday I had a further vision on the way the World Soul sees the role of humanity in either destroying or saving the world. She has called them by different names. First they were "The Grapes of Wrath" and later “The Wrath of God” who have the potential of becoming Her magic lamps – a connection to Aladdin’s magic lamp. That portion of the inner “drama” unfolded as follows.

First, I am looking at the edge of a desert filled with a reddish hue where I saw a left profile view of a dwarf dressed in a black robe with hood up. He carries a modern black assault rifle that can shoot many rounds. He holds it pointed out to the front of himself along his left side. I immediately flashback to the dwarf that stars in the TV miniseries The Game of Thrones – as if this is what is on the table – a change of Kings in “The Game of Thrones.” A change of worldview is meant. A few hours later on Internet News I happened to see the following image of children being taught by ISIS how to use automatic weapons and like this these “dwarfs” are enlisted as junior Jihadis.
Attachment:
Junior Jihadist.jpg
Junior Jihadist.jpg [ 50.72 KiB | Viewed 2656 times ]

Turning, turning in a widening gyre the center cannot hold…
Forced to watch Crucifixions, Stonings and Beheadings and taught to fire machine guns as big as they are: How Islamic State training camps for children are swelling its ranks with junior Jihadis

Then I recalled how Abraxas was shown in my visions as being in the role of “The Angel of the Apocalypse” to Saint John. Jung wrote a short Gnostic treatise in 1916 called The Seven Sermons to the Dead, which called Abraxas, “a god higher than the Christian God and Devil that combines all opposites into one being.”

Saint John Devouring The Book of Revelation
Finally, in the blackness down below I saw in the SW of the view a black crucifix on which hangs a human form that is completely engulfed in a thick layer of mostly red but having yellow streaks through the red. The human figure is hardly discernable because the extent of the “fire” is so “consuming” and distorting of the “melting” human form. I immediately flashback to the image of what the World Soul called “The Wrath of God” (read: TWG – a branch twig is meant) seen in a 4 November 2006 vision for it was a human form ablaze in mostly reddish fire. As Jung noted “black and red” are the colors of the underworld where psychologically the inferior function is located but can be accessed by entering the Eros ego altered state of consciousness. The yellow streaked redness reminded me of that seen covering Aladdin’s “magic” lamp as shared recently in The Mightiness Of All That Is. (Humanities co-creative role of incarnating more conscsiousness is meant - we are Her Mighty Mouse which has the potential to usher more light into our world.)
Attachment:
Aladdin Lamp.jpg
Aladdin Lamp.jpg [ 31.3 KiB | Viewed 2656 times ]

Attachment:
Crucified Wrath of God.jpg
Crucified Wrath of God.jpg [ 20.55 KiB | Viewed 2656 times ]

The ‘Lamb’ Of The Goddess Tanning Its Hide
The above image of “wrath-fire” reminds me of Jung’s commentary on the image of the Fire Sower shared in the post Cornucopia Rain – 30 July 2013 – the following snippet is in focus.

Quote:
… it (the Fire Sower) is a picture that reveals its meaning only with the aid of historical amplification. The fear from which it sprang is explained by the collision of the artist’s conscious world with a strange apparition that came from an unknown region of his being. This world behind, below, and above us appears to us as the unconscious, which adds its subliminal contents to the images we consciously create. Thus there arises the figure of a homo maximus, an Anthropos and [filius hominis[/i] of fiery nature, whose godlikeness or numinosity is proved by the fact that he immediately evokes similar figures in our minds, such as Enoch, Christ (“I am come to send fire on the earth, and what will I, if it be already kindled?” Luke 12:49), or Elijah, or the visions of Daniel and Ezekiel. Since Yahweh’s fire chastises, kills and consumes, the spectator is also at liberty to think of Jacob Boehme’s “wrath-fire,” which contains hell itself together with Lucifer. The scattered flames could therefore signify the “enthusiasm” of the Holy Ghost as well as the fire of evil passions – in other words, the extremes of emotion and affect which human nature is capable of, but which in ordinary life are prohibited, suppressed, hidden, or altogether unconscious. It is probably not without good reason that the name “Lucifer” applies to both Christ and the devil. The Temptation in Mathew 4:3 describes the split between them, and the fight against the devil and his angels exemplifies the mutual opposition and at the same time the inner relationship between the two sides of a moral judgment. An opposition exists only where two principles conflict with one another, but not where one is and the other not, or where there is only a one-sided dependence, such as when only good has substance but not evil.

The fiery figure is ambiguous and therefore unites the opposites. It is a “uniting symbol,” a totality beyond human consciousness, making whole the fragmentariness of the merely conscious man. It is a bringer of salvation and disaster at once. What it will be, for good or ill, depends on the understanding and ethical decision of the individual. The picture is a kind of message to modern man, admonishing him to meditate on the signs that appear in the heavens and to interpret them aright. C.G. Jung, CW 10; Civilization In Transition, §§733-734.

I assume that underneath these two colors on the human form on the cross there is the potential for white to appear (read: consciousness). It is as if humans are the World Soul’s potential Magic Lamps and when “rubbed” by the call to individuation they will allow the “Genie” (the Eros Self) trapped within them to produce consciousness if they can endure the resulting “ordeal of the Apocalypse.”

“Make a difference of hit delete” continues.

Like this I see you have now come full circle – back to your starting place with trying to understand the LeRoy Merlin Logo as discussed in The New King Maker – 4 July 2013.
Attachment:
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg [ 26.86 KiB | Viewed 2656 times ]

Once again I thank you Fox for your sharings for they always help me to understand my material further. MLvF called this process “reciprocal individuation.”

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Thanks Bernie and Gregory for your answers.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Post My Dream of ‘A Simple Device Saves The World’
I share the following dream of 9 March 2003 which occurred about 5 months after I met Remo on the Web for the first time on 1 November of 2002. I mention this detail because Remo then began to help me gain a better right attitude with which to better approach the Eros Self. So, I wonder if those refinements in my attitude (avoid all active imagination as much as possible for instance) sparked the dream. The unconscious says to avoid catastrophe in our world humanity must be able to enter the altered state of Eros ego consciousness and learn from the Wisdom of the World Soul for that “ordeal of the Apocalypse” will change one’s worldview.

Quote:
A Simple Device Saves The World
The world stands on the brink of a nuclear meltdown – a war of unimaginable proportions is about to take place. To my surprise at the very last possible minute I have come up with an invention that will prevent this catastrophe.

I position this mechanical looking device that is in the shape of a loop antenna attached to the side of an airplane. [Technical comment: It had about ten loops around an imaginary center, was about ten inches in diameter and about one foot long – would probably produce a frequency of about 4 Hz – meditation or alerted state of consciousness. In 2006 I had the vision of a man with a yellow cord wrapped around his waist – connecting it to this loop antenna since my waist size is around 32 inches in circumference and that would mean having an equivalent body diameter of 10 inches. It seems the length of the device was meant to cover the abdomen, the belly brain.] This antenna is connected by a long wire that extends towards the back of the airplane along its entire length. [Actually, I had the impression this wire extended back to infinity (or into the unus mundus), but the normal procedure for antenna design on early airplanes was to have a long length of wire.] Through this means something will be beamed to the inhabitants of the earth that will change the course of events.
Attachment:
Device That Saves The World.JPG
Device That Saves The World.JPG [ 9.17 KiB | Viewed 2588 times ]

The president of the United States (Bush Jr.) immediately tries the device. But my older brother (Thinking Sensation type – too much Logos ego; a part of Gregory’s psychology) is here and he claims nothing happened and begins to laugh. I decide that I had better check the design of the device again. My brother accompanies me back to my design laboratory. As we travel along headed back to the lab I notice we are traveling in an aluminum looking tunnel that has a conveyer belt on the floor and it moves you along – a modern people mover design I muse. I also notice that the founder of Ford Motors Company and his wife (very Great Mother looking) and a few geese following behind them are traveling in the tunnel in the same direction with us.[Geese are later connected to “the Goose that lays Golden eggs” and to “what is good for the goose is good for the Gander.” A golden egg is eventually seen exiting the spacetime side of the wormhole in the heart chakra) A engineer (NT) I know says to me that Henry Ford (the mass production builder of cars =’s ego adaptation in dreams; a connection to the Logos ego needing to enter the Eros ego like of the East which is imaged as Anwar Sadat) was a friend with the former leader of Egypt, Anwar Sadat, and that in fact they were brothers (hostile brothers comes to mind – like that between the Logos Christ and the “Shadow of Christ” aka the Eros Christ) and that a lot of people did not know this. I assume we are in a major futuristic airport headed to catch an airplane back to my laboratory. We arrive at my lab and I put the software into action and sure enough it creates the very same design with just a minor difference. Again my older brother laughs at the design. (Another image for the hostile brothers; Gregory is in the Eros ego but his older brother is in the Logos ego and laughs at anything acausal.) But I am now pretty sure the original design was okay but just to be safe that this minor difference does not matter I figure I had better get it back to the president of the United States and have him fly this design as well. As we return I notice the date is 2 July xxxx and yet when we entered the tunnel the date was 4 July xxxx. We traveled back in time.

On recalling this dream I notice that the focus is on Her “new” Independence Day is meant and that the coming of that “day” involves a time reversal. Could traveling back in time with the device change something that will prevent a disaster on 4 July xxxx?

I associate the 4th of July to the alien invasion movie Independence Day. It seems avoiding such an invasion is beneficial to the Planet of the Apes because a massive alien psychic infestation by the World Soul is bound to create possessions or “God Almightyness” in humanity which could lead to an even greater power complex being acted out. Something like this I assume.

There is an the emphasis on cars - read: an ego that will have a certain right attitude towards our Middle Eastern brothers, the hostile blood brother in our own soul for Henry is blood related to Anwar Sadat, bringing in like this the Muslim world, the dark brother that is about Eros ego functioning. It is like seeing an image of the dark side of the Self accompanied by the Great Mother and they are making this journey with me. They are the powers behind the scenes urging creation along towards a better adaptation by having a God-Image that is a paradoxical union of the opposites.

Quote:
In older children and adults, Theta rhythms of 4-7 Hz tends to appear during meditative, drowsy, or sleeping states, but not during the deepest stages of sleep.

Quote:
If you understand Answer To Job you understand what the archetype of the Apocalypse has in store for humanity. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse; Divine Vengeance, Terrorism, and the End of the World

Gregory

P.S. As noted in my previous post this “device” was connected to the VNS communicating with an Eros ego. Recently I noticed this means it is a connection to the green lion swallowing the sun – read: the Eros ego puts its head into the belly of the Green Lion. It came from the following vision a couple of days ago.

On a one-way sized dirt road between homes and rows of telephone poles on either side (telephone lines are a connection to the movie “E.T.” and the need to “phone home” while the houses are interpreted as being the subtle bodies of humans) I see a young girl approaching my location on a bicycle. The dirt road is mostly filled with blooming dandelions (giving the road a “yellow brick road connection that leads one to the Wizard of Oz”) It is a connection to the green lion swallowing the yellow-gold lower sun of Eros ego consciousness – an impression which suddenly comes into my mind as the visions ends.

A green lion consuming the sun is a common alchemical image, and is seen in texts such as the Rosarium philosophorum. It is one of the classic symbols of alchemy – in which a Green Lion devouring the sun can have a bewildering range of possible meanings. But essentially the understanding is that the gold/sun is being dissolved/purified in some powerful solvent/green lion in order to release the seed from which pure gold may be grown – for the production of the Green-Gold in Alchemy. My visions have expressed the meaning of this image through its color codes as being the Eros Christ or as being “The Sage in Weed sages (Gregory lives in Weed, California). (Sages because he is in the Eros ego and observing the inner movie, the stream of images that reveal the Wisdom of the World Soul from the VNS – that “head in the belly” image).. This reminds me of The Gospel of Thomas when Christ said, “Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man.”
Attachment:
Green Lion Consuming The Sun.jpg
Green Lion Consuming The Sun.jpg [ 65.57 KiB | Viewed 2588 times ]

Eros ego Enters VNS Belly Brain
Quote:
The green lion is the medium to unify the tinctures between the male and the female. The idea is that the lion actually unites the essences of the male and the female, which are the primordial opposites. The essence is not the male or female in corpore – that is, in its actual form – but it is a fine subtle body, an extract, that is, of the male and the female, in a subtle, psychical form. This is the way in which the ancients did psychology. They expressed themselves substantially. Instead of speaking of a psyche, they talked about the humidum radicale, something humid and rooted. When we use the term psyche we think we have said something with that, but actually we don’t express more with it than the ancients – something cool and humid, a humid breath. In this breath it is possible to keep the male and female together. In other words, consciousness and the unconscious have to be kept together in the hermetic vessel so that both will merge into each other. This is the goal of the process: both should function together, instead of one functioning alone, while the other is not seen or is suppressed, for example, when the head is cut off so that it floats in the air on its own, and we can no longer make use of the body at all. That’s how today’s eccentric psychology is; people believe anything could be done with the head. C.G. Jung, Children’s Dreams, pp. 228-229.

Further, I was shown to be the Green Man in the color coded image of “A simple device saves the world.” Thus, it seems the image says since I have eaten of the green lion (observed images from the VNS knowing in its belly) and digested them as consciousness, the green lion becomes man - is humanized in Gregory. This was possible because Gregory was able to enter Eros ego consciousness and then was eventually able to understand the images as consciousness.
Attachment:
Man Yellow Cord Solenoid.jpg
Man Yellow Cord Solenoid.jpg [ 33.51 KiB | Viewed 2588 times ]

Then I see a daylight view of a residential area where green bushes sprouting small yellow flowers are able to move and jump around like some kind of animal. The more I look around I see other forms of green vegetation that is sprouting yellow flowers and are also acting like animals with the ability to move and jump about. As I prepare this post the "jumping about" suddenly reminds me of what happens when corn kernels are popped - a connection to the alchemical retorts transfromational activity it seems.
Attachment:
Green Lion Art.png
Green Lion Art.png [ 272.69 KiB | Viewed 2588 times ]

Humanize Me
Fox wrote:
If Green is the color of the Apocalypse, then Yellow could be the color that will save the world.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Post Effects From ‘Dreaming About Genie’
The World Soul has made some further “comments” regarding the importance of humanity becoming Her Aladdin Lamps for certain beneficial effects can then be forthcoming. The following three visions of 5 Sept. 2014 give a glimpse into that future.

I see a grand marching column of vibrant young men well dressed in the same tight fitting royal looking dark garments whose colors seem to reflect those in the large polished Blood Moon colored wood in the shape of Bull horns they each carry at chest height using both hands. [That the horns are made of wood indicates that entering the VNS, the belly brain, and observing with the Eros ego helps get us right with Nature again. The spheres indicate more wholeness comes by including our animal nature.] The ends of the horns blend into the shape of spheres of larger diameter than the horn. They enter into the view from out of the West in the SW of the view. Six abreast they march in a column like soldiers towards the SE doing the goose-step to the center aisle of an enormous cathedral and make a perfect 90 degree left turn and head up to the main altar at the due North - the Doomsday Hour location on a clock face. The church is packed and the column continues entering as the vision ends. A growing army of soldiers "for Eros Christ consciousness" seems meant. I immediately recall an old dream of marching at the West side edge of a huge column of adults that was ten abreast and that went in both directions in a country side as far as the eye could see. We were ordinary civilians in ordinary clothes and it seemed we were doing a forced death march like the Japanese liked to do to prisoners during WW II. I was suddenly sucked off into the trees down an embankment by a wind into an enormous gray spider’s nest. In total darkness in its nest all I could sense was the sounds of bones breaking. Somebody was being dismembered. Further, I recall that the testacies on a bull were connected to being avocado pits – indicating that the Green-Gold flesh of an avocado is a color coded connection to a chthonic potency that can give birth to the Eros Christ. This is an image for the “Shadow of Christ” integration – something Jung alluded to when he wrote, “(The Logos) Christ may have redeemed Spirit but Nature was left undone.” Animals are known to follow their instincts and like this perfectly follow the will of their creator. Observing the images that arise in the belly brain is being equated with "following your instincts." Listening to the belly brain Wisdom through its images reminds me of a person in an outer situation that has a "gut feeling" on how to respond to something.
Attachment:
Bull Hons Spheres.jpg
Bull Hons Spheres.jpg [ 27.69 KiB | Viewed 2564 times ]

Quote:
The bull is a fairly wild animal, and if we kill the animal in ourselves we kill the really good things in ourselves too, not the apparently good things. Therefore for us to kill the bull would be blasphemous, a sin, it would mean killing the natural thing in us, the thing that naturally serves God. That is our only hope to get back to a condition where we are right with nature. We must fulfill our destiny according to nature's laws or we cannot become true servants of God. C.G.Jung, Dream Analysis Seminar, p. 37

Next I am looking down at a top view of a huge thick wedding cake of many layers – about a dozen it seems. A large rectangular shape has been consumed starting at the due North and extending at least to the center – I cannot see the overall extent of the cake but I assume it is circular like most wedding cakes are. In this emptied out space, as if in the form of an hour hand, I see another small round but tall cake sitting on the crumb strewn surface at the due North location – it’s the wedding cake topper that was taken off the wedding cake before it was cut and saved. It looks like a domed temple having about a dozen Greek pillars (as if to mark the hours on a clock face) around its circumference that support the dome covered in white frosting with a small dash of red at its Doomsday hour as if it was an hour marker on the circumference of a clock face. Wedding cakes are sometimes seen having such a temple design on the top center which holds a figurine of the bride and groom. I immediately recognize this temple as like the one I sketched based on a 12 September 1999 vision as seen in the following image. It had a cyan colored diamond in the shape of a pyramid pointed down into an empty dark opening in the center pedestal of the temple which sat on a high cliff by the edge of a large body of water. The diamond was guarded by two sets of black wrought iron spider legs, one set higher and over the top of the other and rotated so that 16 points to the compass were blocked to prevent its removal – it had to be won by observing the images in the belly by “squaring the circle” it seems – then this part of the octahedron could be joined with the upwards pointed pyramid representing Logos ego consciousness to form an octahedron. The temple had only four pillars indicating that wholeness is at stake. Like this the World Soul wants to celebrate the Holy Wedding with humanity – such that spirit and matter are united in a paradoxical God-Image. In this manner the renewal of the Christian archetype can proceed.

Attachment:
Wedding Cake Topper.jpg
Wedding Cake Topper.jpg [ 58.04 KiB | Viewed 2564 times ]

Then I see a king sized bed covered in a yellow-gold bedspread. At the foot of the bed on the side where the king sleeps I see a young scantly dressed woman lying on her back looking up at me with sparkling white diamond eyes. Her flimsy see-through pink garments are studded with white diamonds over the top of her breast area and belly. She reminds me of the woman that stared in the TV series “I Dream of Jeannie” as a 2,000 year old Genie. She gets up off the foot of the bed and I see that there is a double pattern of white diamonds that have been left embedded in the yellow-gold fabric – apparently left by the young woman – suggesting that the feet of the king are connected to walking on this diamond studded meaning – a connection to his enhanced subtle body. A new standpoint – a new worldview is meant. This king is a successful Magic Lamp because he has let Genie out of Her entrapment in his body and like this Genie was able to grant his wishes. I recall the WS asking me to wish for something early in the 2006 visions and I said, “Heal our world.” She has healed the world of my inner being seems meant by helping to unite enough of the opposites to warrant qualifying for the inner marriage.
Attachment:
I dream of Jeannie.jpg
I dream of Jeannie.jpg [ 8.94 KiB | Viewed 2564 times ]

Quote:
I Dream of Jeannie is an American sitcom with a fantastical premise. The show starred Barbara Eden as a 2,000-year-old genie, and Larry Hagman as an astronaut who becomes her master, with whom she falls in lovE and eventually marries.

Gregory

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:43 am

Post Christ’s ‘Crucified’ Color Coded Second Coming
I share some more recent material showing how the Eros Self can interact with the human soul. It is my first attempt to piece together a narrative that includes other visions I have had over the years with this new material so it is not a very polished or finished result. It will involve understanding yet another layer of color coded meanings in my individuation process.

Dream

I am staying at a Las Vegas hotel for a several day convention and decide to leave early. To my surprise I later find out I was charged $777 because of my early departure. The hotel had a “hidden” clause on the room rental agreement that went into effect. It was an attempt by the hotel to make sure the guests stayed and gambled as long as possible once they booked a stay.

End of Dream

As I typed in this dream I had the impression that the gambling I would have done if I had stayed for the entire convention would involve playing a three drum slot machine which pays off its biggest Jackpot when 777 (red numerals on a white background – a connection to HermAphrodite formation) comes up. This is the type of machine I first played when I went to Las Vegas as a young man in the 1960’s. Seven has appeared often in my visions. It has been connected to the 7 chakras and the number 7 “shouted” at one 54 times in the Book of Revelation. I recall another jackpot dream of 2008 where I saw a man who wore a long rectangular red banner having a repeating of yellow numeral 8 on it which was draped over his left shoulder – appearing as 8 8 8 8…. Eight (Noah ark survivors) is an individuation number, an expression of wholeness. He hit a jackpot and won 9,999 Quarters at Las Vegas (9,999 > 10,000 would mean a quantum leap in consciousness) Red and Yellow are Iron Man colors. Quarters have been connected to the “red arrows of war” as the eagle holds some in its talons on the reverse side of the coin. Red and yellow as in the chaotic (volatile) FireTornado is what pours out of the crucifixion heart with yellow being connected to the knowing of the Eros Self which is accessed by being in the “mind melding” Eros ego altered state of consciousness. Red is connected with the tincturing of the subtle body of the new King. Red and yellow are the colors of the “clouds” that engulf the crucified “Wrath of God” figure as seen in the image at the end of this post. It is an image for what “Christ’s Second Coming” looks like. The World Soul said this was Her “chthonic son” and that I should ask of him whatever I wanted (a connection to making a wish it seems). Not knowing what to ask She said, “Ask him to heal your world.” His redness is a connection to needing to pass through the Red Sea before reaching the “Promised Land” (a new worldview).

Quote:
The Red Sea is a water of death for those that are “unconscious,” but for those that are “conscious” it is a baptismal water of rebirth and transcendence. C.G. Jung, Mysterium Coniunctionis, CW 14, §257.

Quote:
The alchemists used the image of the Red Sea. The red tincture is said to be extracted from the Red Sea. One text speaks of the “Tryean dye, which is extracted from our most pure Red Sea.” Another says, “And know that our Red Sea is more tincturing than all the seas and that it penetrates all bodies.” The term “Red Sea” refers to the aqua permanens, the universal solvent – that is, the liquid form of the Philosophers’ Stone. Thus, that which has passed through the solutio of the Red Sea is the goal of the opus, the Self. Or, put another way, the Red Sea is the totality of the psyche, the agency of solutio that the ego must encounter and pass through on the way to individuation. Edinger, Anatomy of the Psyche, p 72.

In the aftermath of the dream I recalled the “mouth fount” image seen on the face of a man standing in the NW in a November 2008 vision. His mouth was opening and closing as if he were talking or as if he were acting like the mouth fount seen on the “Ancient of Days” (an image for the old king as seen below) at the top of a white wall in a foundry that was spewing out small diamonds that magically collected into large diamond pyramids, whose base was about a foot square, in a 1999 dream of which I was able to pick up and carry two – one in each arm.

In the 2008 mouth fount image below the eyes were imaged as black as if to indicate introversion. The mouth is a connection to the chaotic FireTornado stream exiting into Spacetime from the throat of the hyperspace wormhole ”hole in the heart” chakra. This “octahedron mouth” was connected to the World Soul saying, “You are the Gem Supreme. You always have been. You will see.” The octahedron union of red and yellow suggests it is a coniunctio image showing the potential new King in union with the Eros Self in a chaotic (volatile) manner given the image of the mixing of red and yellow in the FireTornado. It is connected to becoming a co-creator of new incarnated consciousness with the World Soul as seen in the similar color coded image of Mighty Mouse – aka “the mightiness of all that is.” Such a mouth shape also appeared in October 2008 – but then the mouth opening was white. In that vision segment I saw the following flow of red and yellow exiting from inside the maw of a dragon as if I were standing in its throat watching it flow a breath of fire past its gaping teeth. It seems the following “comic strip” progression suggests yin > potential higher yang; potential because one must endure the chaotic interaction of the colors in the following Gem Supreme for that to happen. This potential higher yang has been connected to being like the Red Giant Betelgeuse which someday will go Hypernova (experience a quantum leap).

Attachment:
Mouth Fount Comic Strip 2.jpg
Mouth Fount Comic Strip 2.jpg [ 28.64 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

In a March 2008 vision the ripe yellowish flesh of an avocado (the word means: testicle and has been connected to those on a bull – a chthonic animal) was connected to being “yellowcake” which is a precursor material used in the enrichment of uranium for creating weapons grade uranium for a nuclear bomb. Many people believe that consuming an avocado is a sexual stimulant, an aphrodisiac. Psychologically, this means the above colored octahedron is the start of a chaotic coniunctio relationship experience between the potential red king and the Eros Self who is a helpmate that shares in his suffering, promotes his tincturing and potential enlightenment via a gradual process of his being a Sage in Weed that Sages which is connected to being in the Hermetic alchemical Christ consciousness. Locked in this embrace they endure the mutual assured destruction (a MAD experience) of the existing worldview.

Red and yellow colors is a connection to Remo’s 1972 drawing of the “crucified” snake – something he drew when he (a potential Aladdin’s Lamp) was “rubbed” (spiritually awakened by a sudden onslaught of much personal suffering) by the Eros Self hoping for him to become a Magic Lamp. It was the beginning of his individuation process. And he has let the message of the genie emerge from its entrapment in his soul speak and be observed through the images shared. In the background of his image we see a region of yellow-gold (an image for the Eros Self) and the Red Sea. It’s an image showing what is involved in its crossing in order to become the new Red King. It is an Exodus Red Sea crossing that leads to a “40” year wilderness experience before reaching the Promised Land (read: new worldview). Recently I had a vision of an Italian (Bull) Horn worn with a cross around the neck – a connection to the chthonic nature of the snake on Remo’s cross and to the “Second Coming of Christ” as seen in “The Wrath of God” image. It’s as if a potent flow of chthonic energy from the Eros Self that flows through the “hole in the heart” from the horn of a bull on the feminine side of the heart of the HermAphrodite – something that then enters the heart of the crucified man being flooded in red tincture (for a potential new Red King). The horn looks like a snake on a cross. Remo’s and Gregory’s opus talks about essentially the same thing – as if we are participating in a collective dream that everyone will have to understand on the basis of their own images.
Attachment:
Bull Horn Cross Remo Snake Cross.jpg
Bull Horn Cross Remo Snake Cross.jpg [ 49.55 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

Quote:
The symbol of a crucified serpent is an old alchemical drawing representing the “fixing of the volatile,” or, making the elixir of mercury, a legendary curative, by removing the ‘volatile’ or poisonous element. The symbol chain is Snake = Mercury = spirit which suggests that the final “rendering” of the spirit, by death or enlightenment, will produce the pure, perfected, incorruptible spirit that, in alchemical terms, tends to go along with an incorruptible body. In this reading, the symbol indicates immortality, the standard promise of the philosopher’s stone.

Remo Roth wrote:
The (cross with snake) shows in a symbolic way my future individuation process. …the snake on the cross representing Kundalini energy. Later I defined it as the magic energy (matter-psyche) of the unus mundus. Further, in the Red Sea, a symbol of the inferior function is the Seal of Solomon. It represents the bipolar energetic background of psychophysical reality. On the left the so-called sol niger, a symbol of what I later called the Eros Self.

Quote:
ITALIAN HORN (Wiggly Horn, Unicorn horn, Lucifier's horn or Leprechaun staff). The ancient magical charm or amulet worn in Italy as protection against the "Evil (snake) eye" has also been linked to Celtic and Druid myths and beliefs. Other superstitions link it to sexual power and good luck. It is often worn with a cross (for double protection or luck?). In pre-Christian Europe, animal horns pointed to the moon goddess and were considered sacred.

Attachment:
Crucified Wrath of God.jpg
Crucified Wrath of God.jpg [ 20.55 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

The ‘Lamb’ Of The Goddess
Red and yellow snakes are connected to the Kundalini snakes in the alchemical cadescus. Interestingly, the colors of the snakes are reversed based on my visions.
Attachment:
Caduceus Alchemy Snakes.jpg
Caduceus Alchemy Snakes.jpg [ 43.22 KiB | Viewed 2532 times ]

Quote:
The caduceus is the magical staff of Hermes, the Messenger of the Gods and revealer of alchemy. The staff is entwined by two serpents representing the solar and lunar forces. Their union is the Conjunction of alchemical principles and their offspring, if it lives, is the Stone. This Stone is represented as a golden ball with wings at the top of the caduceus. Two serpents represent the opposing masculine and feminine energies of the Work or the principles of Sulfur and Mercury.

Like this the World Soul drinks of the Golden Cup of Her fornications (aka the Great Whore of Babylon) as described in the Book of Revelation with humanity. This chthonic aspect can be safely integrated by humanizing the green and red lions of alchemy it seems by entering the VNS, the belly brain, and observing with the Eros ego helps get us right with Nature again. I amplify with the following.

Quote:
The Golden Cup

Earlier when we were speaking about the plagues that were poured out on mankind from heavenly bowls, I noted that these bowls were golden in spite of the nature of their contents. And here again we have what is called the harlot’s “disgusting filth” contained in a “golden wine cup”; a paradox, considering the many positive symbolic associations to gold…

Quote:
She is being ruthlessly regaled with her own psychic substances. These are animal substances she has to integrate… peacock and lion with their positive and negative qualities; and the draught is given to her in the cup of fornication, which emphasizes still more the erotic nature of the lion, his lust and greed. Such an integration amounts to a widening of consciousness through profound insight.

But why should such an unpalatable diet be prescribed for the queen? Obviously because the old King (this barren old King calls himself the “Ancient of Days” in the Cantilena) lacked something, on which account he grew senile: the dark, chthonic aspect of nature. And not only this but the sense that all creation was in the image of God… CW 14, §426.

Jung is describing here a process which now engages the collective psyche. The collective psyche is “eating peacock’s flesh and drinking lion’s “blood” or – in terms of the imagery of Revelation – it is eating the “disgusting filth of her fornication.” All that has been excluded rushes back in. The onslaughts of violence, crude sexuality and wild orgiastic behavior, and disorientation of all kinds are symptoms of the process of assimilating the contents which – nevertheless – are in a “golden cup.” Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, pp. 136 – 139.

Finally, I saw a glass of dark red wine (Blood Moon color seems meant) sitting on the West side of a large square table. I flashback to a comment Edinger made during a lecture about the West which I have color code modified to reflect my understanding of what this statement could mean, “The (Eros) sun is ‘setting’ on Western civilization.”

Gregory

P.S. It seems Fox’s characterization about the Apocalypse was one part of a two part co-creative process.

Fox wrote:

In the above green means VNS (the Eros Self in the lower chakras) is in communication with the yellow Eros ego via what I call Eros Christ consciousness.

Gregory Sova wrote:
If Red is the color of the Apocalypse, then Yellow could be the color that will save the world.

In the above red means one's soul is suffering the procces of becoming the new Red King by enduring the “ordeal of the APOCALYPSE” by crossing the Red Sea and its incumbent “40” years of wandering in the wilderness with the help of the yellow Eros Self as the savior of its world.

Quote:
One of the manifestations of Mercurius in the alchemical process of transformation is the lion, now green and now red. Khunrath calls this transformation “luring the lion out of Saturn’s mountain cave.” From ancient times the lion was associated with Saturn. He calls Saturn “the lion green and red” … the “child of chaos.” But in alchemy the child of chaos is Mercurius.

The relation to and identity with Saturn is important because Saturn is not only a maleficus but actually the dwelling place of the devil himself. CW 13, §§ 275-276

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Post The Heart Of A Superman
When I saw the following Superman heart Logo this morning (11 September 2014) or 13 years after 9/11 - I immediately recalled the colors of the octahedron in the mouth fount face shared recently in Christ’s ‘Crucified’ Color Coded Second Coming. Superman Heart is color code connected to the psychological transformational potency connected to the images for FireTornado, Iron Man, Mighty Mouse and the Red Giant star Betelgeuse going Hypernova. I don’t believe Obama realizes that his megalomaniac (an obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions), superhero action is an usurpation (the wrongful seizure of royal sovereignty) of sacred transpersonal energies used in a willful manner on the plane of human history to interfere in shadow problems not of the domain of his need to ensure the integrity of the United States. Such energies are meant to be endured psychologically in order to transform the shadow problems in the individual soul on its journey to the Promised Land – a new worldview and like this preserving an inner United State – a union of the opposites. The inner journey requires one to cross the Red Sea and experience the “ordeal of the Apocalypse” with the helps of the altered state of the Eros ego operating out of Christ consciousness and like this become “A Simple Device That Saves The World” by entering into a proper relationship with the heart of a real Superman.
Attachment:
Universe Guardian Declares War on ISIS.jpg
Universe Guardian Declares War on ISIS.jpg [ 13.75 KiB | Viewed 2516 times ]

Guardian of Universe Declares War On ISIS
Attachment:
Diamond Mouth.jpg
Diamond Mouth.jpg [ 25.25 KiB | Viewed 2516 times ]

All That You See, Becomes
All That You Speak, Becomes
Attachment:
Cross FireTornado Hearts.jpg
Cross FireTornado Hearts.jpg [ 44.88 KiB | Viewed 2516 times ]

Hitlerian megalomaniac increases can be expected in the human population as noted in the Rise Of A New Motherland - 16 March 2014 – for the possibility of becoming possessed by the highly constellated coniunctio archetype accompanies “The Return of the World Soul” which has already begun its archetypal activity in the soul of humanity.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Post Reuniting With The Animal Nature
While meditating in the aftermath of submitting my post The Heart Of A Superman on 11 September 2014 I saw a vision of a woman’s head and its prominent yellow monk spot from her SE area (in my visions SE is color coded as SE indicating like this that the monk spot is connected to the knowing of the Eros Self in the 2nd chakra, which is also known as the belly brain, the sol niger – the black sun; what I also refer to as the "Black Gold"). She wore a bright red scarf having an intricate set of straight gray lines in the pattern of what appeared to be a multicursal maze (labyrinth connection) superimposed on the large yellow “earthquake” circle that covers her monk spot. It’s as if the bright red scarf is color code connected to that of the Red Sea as once again I recalled Remo’s 1972 drawing of the yellow-gold “spiral” region representing the Eros Self in the Red Sea behind his “snake on a cross” image.
Attachment:
Remo Snake Cross.jpg
Remo Snake Cross.jpg [ 68.71 KiB | Viewed 2490 times ]

When I amplified on the multicursal maze image in the monk spot which follows I quickly realized that bull’s blood is also being connected to the image of the Red Sea. Like this the World Soul indicates that the Red Sea is connected to the chthonic aspect, the influence of the wisdom from the “voices” of the lower chakras as if their wisdom tinctures the soul of the new subtle body red in the new emerging Red King – a conscious substitute act for the literal sacrifice of bull’s blood, its life essence as practiced in the Mithraism. The “baptism” in blood via the Mithraic ritual of slaughtering a bull that drenched the individual; turning them red, is a connection to tincturing the subtle body of the new Red King. For the Logos Christ such a literal act is replaced in Her new paradigm by a 2nd baptism in the Holy Spirit like what I experienced in my Pentecostal experience in 1976 for the direction of the Holy Spirit was from below – not tongues of fire located above my head as it did in the first Pentecost 2,000 years ago. It seems the Eros Self knows how to psychologically tincture the soul by slowly leading one through many images in the maze until the center of the maze is reached – which signals that finally the soul has been united with their animal nature by having entered the belly brain. In Greek mythology the Minotaur, a mythical creature that was half man and half bull, was held in the center of the maze. Like this the World Soul says that She knows how to help the Logos Christ reconnect with Nature, the chthonic side of their being, the Eros Christ, the “Shadow of Christ”, that was split-off during the unfolding of the Logos Christ eon. I see from the following amplification that the World Soul is operating out of Her Ariadne Goddess mode that helps one integrate the Minotaur by entering the “gut instinctual brain” aka “Her monk spot” (a connection to the visual center of a human brain for it is located in the monk spot area) and transfer that “knowing” through images to the visual center of the one in the Eros ego state of consciousness that is mind-melding with the Eros Self in Her Ariadne (most holy; where holy =’s wholeness) Goddess mode. Like this “She will show one how to live in a more balanced way” – a connection to the message of White Buffalo Woman to the Plains Indians by giving them the White Buffalo Calf Peace Pipe which no good Indian was from thereon without. But the soul must endure this “Ordeal of the Apocalypse until one reaches the Promised Land – the new worldview – under the guidance of Her tutoring. It seems “The Wrath of God” on the crucifix is a connection to the Minotaur – as if Logos Christ consciousness is engulfed in red and yellow transpersonal fire that slowly balances it to half Logos consciousness and half Eros consciousness.
Attachment:
Scarf Monk Spot Maze.jpg
Scarf Monk Spot Maze.jpg [ 87.17 KiB | Viewed 2490 times ]

Quote:
Labyrinth - An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze.

In colloquial English, labyrinth is generally synonymous with maze, but many contemporary scholars observe a distinction between the two: maze refers to a complex branching (multicursal) puzzle with choices of path and direction; while a single-path (unicursal) labyrinth has only a single, non-branching path, which leads to the center. A labyrinth in this sense has an unambiguous route to the center and back and is not designed to be difficult to navigate.

Ariadne (her name means “most holy”) in Greek mythology is mostly associated with mazes and labyrinths, due to her involvement in the myths of the Minotaur and Theseus. Her father put her in charge of the labyrinth where sacrifices were made as part of reparations (either to Poseidon or to Athena, depending on the version of the myth); however, she would later help Theseus in overcoming the Minotaur and saving the would-be sacrificial victims. In other stories, she became the bride of the god Dionysus, with the question of her background as being either a mortal or a goddess varying in those accounts.

Attachment:
Minotaur.jpg
Minotaur.jpg [ 57.96 KiB | Viewed 2490 times ]

Then I saw a vision of two wine bottle corks sitting upright on a dark surface in the SE of the view. A curved black wire in the shape of half a circular arc connects the tops of their centers as if it passes an electrical current between them. It gives the appearance of looking at an old fashion tube radio. I immediately recall that the human heart rhythm of contractions relies on electrical signals to operate (viz. a pace maker). Like this it seems the union of blue and red wines is meant – a connection to the feminine and masculine hearts being united in the HermAphrodite. Blue and red wine I recall came up in a dream Edinger shared in Anatomy of the Psyche I read about 20 years ago.
Attachment:
Cork Hearts.jpg
Cork Hearts.jpg [ 22.86 KiB | Viewed 2490 times ]

Quote:
The wine of Dionysus and the blood of Christ are symbolically equivalent. This fact is illustrated in the dream of a young clergyman.

Quote:
Dream
I am to celebrate communion. In the sacristy, which looks like a kitchen, the communion wine is to be prepared by mixing two separate wines – a blue wine and a red wine. The latter is in a bottle with a yellow label that looks like a Scotch label and is marked “Paul.” At a round table, two men are sitting. One is a political leftist, the other a rightist. Up to now they have maintained a façade of social amenity but now they are becoming hostile to one another. I suggest that they ventilate at the gut level and resolve their feeling relationship. At this point the scene darkens as in a theatre play and a red-yellow spotlight focuses on a small table between and behind the two men. On the table is a bottle of warm red wine with the yellow Scotch label clearly marked “Paul.” Then there is total darkness and the tinkle of glasses, sounding as though they’ve been clinked and perhaps broken. The sense is obvious in the dream. I think, “They’ve drunk the red wine in their discussion, attained comradeship, become drunk in the process, fallen asleep, and dropped their glasses.” My response is delight in the aesthetic way this has been portrayed and anxiety about the fact that the service needs to begin and we do not now have the ingredients for the communion wine mixture.

The dreamer’s psychology is not known to me in depth; however, it is evident that Dionysian and Christian symbolism are here combined. Although the union of the two wines – perhaps Logos and Eros – remains to be achieved, a solutio has occurred that dissolves the opposition between leftist and rightist, although at the price of consciousness since they fall asleep. In this case, as is often true, there is a confusion between authentic reconciliation of opposites through greater consciousness and a regressive dissolution which blurs awareness of the opposites. Edinger, Anatomy Of The Psyche, pp 66-67

Finally, I saw a dark purple tube shaped flower composed of many layers of petals pressed together to form this shape - using some species of flower. The top of the tube shape is being bent from the West towards the East where a similar tube flower is being bent from the East towards the West. They approach each other as if their ends are to be joined. Its joined shape reminds me of the black wire half circle arc shape in the previous vision that joined two wine bottle corks. Purple is the mixture of red and blue. In my visions obtaining a purple color has been connected to the events of Holy Passion Week as celebrated in the Roman Catholic Church. It’s as if the archetypal pattern followed by the Logos Christ in his “ordeal of the Apocalypse” will symbolically repeat for the Eros Christ.

Quote:
Holy Passion Week is the time from Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday (Resurrection Sunday). Also included within Passion Week are Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Holy Saturday. Passion Week is so named because of the passion with which Christ willingly went to the cross in order to pay for the sins of His people.

Passion Week contained several memorable events. Christ cleansed the Temple for the second time (Luke 19:45-46), then disputed with the Pharisees regarding His authority. Then He gave His Olivet Discourse on the end times and taught many things, including the signs of His second coming. Christ ate His Last Supper with His disciples in the upper room (Luke 22:7-38), then went to the garden of Gethsemane to pray as He waited for His hour to come. It was here that Christ, having been betrayed by Judas, was arrested and taken to several sham trials before the chief priests, Pontius Pilate, and Herod (Luke 22:54-23:25).

Following the trials, Christ was scourged at the hands of the Roman soldiers, then was forced to carry His own instrument of execution (the Cross) through the streets of Jerusalem along what is known as the Via Dolorosa (way of sorrows). Christ was then crucified at Golgotha on the day before the Sabbath, was buried and remained in the tomb until Sunday, the day after the Sabbath, and then gloriously resurrected.

Gregory

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Dream :
last night I dreamed I was at my grandparents. I am with my grandfather. He just bought a big golden yellow car,very luxurious . He is very excited. He bought it for his retreat.

Comment :
- My grandfather died. We are connected to each other by dreams.

Attachment:
yell.jpg
yell.jpg [ 13.51 KiB | Viewed 2487 times ]

Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Post Communing With The Ancestral Realm
Fox wrote:
I dreamed I was at my grandparents. I am with my grandfather (deceased). He just bought a big golden yellow car, very luxurious . He is very excited. He bought it for his retreat.

For me I associate a car being connected to ego functioning – for it provides mobility and responds to your commands – taking you to wherever you would like to go. In the outer world this would correspond to Logos ego functioning. But when meditating the car becomes golden-yellow when entering the Eros ego functioning so that one can psychically journey to the unus mundus. Your grandfather indicates that Eros ego functioning is the norm in his new realm – what is necessary to have communion with the Eros Self.

These past few days I have been increasingly drawn to Jung’s description of his NDE as his soul, his subtle body journey unfolded in which he experienced anti-gravity as described in MDR, so when I read your grandfather dream it immediately reminded me of what psychically happened to Jung during his NDE as he approached the Beyond. I find his description a valid summary of what one has to sacrifice in order to enter Eros ego consciousness when one takes time to meditate and look within. This temporary state of consciousness oscillates between memory and forgetfulness. With practice “forgetfulness” (Lethe is the Greek spirit of forgetfulness and oblivion) can persist for longer periods during meditation. The deceased are able to psychically cross-over, reincarnate in the living during times of entering Eros ego consciousness. I guess that like this we have a glimpse of the kind of consciousness we will one day have in the Beyond when we die. However, in the meantime, as Remo notes somewhere, the Sufi say that one can “die before they die” by entering the Eros ego. I amplify the Eros ego with a painter’s (Franz Nadorp) conception of Goethe arriving in Elysium. In Homer’s Odyssey, Elysium is described as a paradise - interesting that the painting has a yellow-gold hue.
Attachment:
Goethe_Elysium.jpg
Goethe_Elysium.jpg [ 128.92 KiB | Viewed 2474 times ]

Goethe's Arrival In Elysium by Franz Nadorp
Quote:
Lethe, the river of forgetfulness and oblivion, was one of the five rivers of the Greek underworld. According to Statius, it bordered Elysium (a conception of the afterlife), the final resting place of the virtuous. Ovid wrote that the river flowed through the cave of Hypnos, god of sleep, where its murmuring would induce drowsiness.

The shades of the dead were required to drink the waters of the Lethe in order to forget their earthly life. In the Aeneid, Virgil writes that it is only when the dead have had their memories erased by the Lethe that they may be reincarnated.

Quote:
Chapter 10

At THE BEGINNING of 1944 I broke my foot, and this misadventure was followed by a heart attack. In a state of unconsciousness I experienced deliriums and visions which must have begun when I hung on the edge of death and was being given oxygen and camphor injections. The images were so tremendous that I myself concluded that I was close to death. My nurse afterward told me, "It was as if you were surrounded by a bright glow" That was a phenomenon she had sometimes observed in the dying, she added. I had reached the outermost limit, and do not know whether I was in a dream or an ecstasy. At any rate, extremely strange things began to happen to me.

It seemed to me that I was high up in space. Far below I saw the globe of the earth, bathed in a gloriously blue light. I saw the deep blue sea and the continents. Far below my feet lay Ceylon, and in the distance ahead of me the subcontinent of India. My field of vision did not include the whole earth, but its global shape was plainly distinguishable and its outlines shone with a silvery gleam through that wonderful blue light. In many places the globe seemed colored, or spotted dark green like oxydized silver. Far away to the left lay a broad expanse the reddish-yellow desert [GJS: as if this color coded desert is a connection to the meaning of the “Evil Eye” of my visions of wandering in the desert for 40 years after crossing the Red Sea.] of Arabia; it was as though the silver of the earth had there assumed a reddish-gold hue. Then came the Red Sea, and far, far back as if in the upper left of a map I could just make out a bit of the Mediterranean. My gaze was directed chiefly toward that. [GJS: in my visions the upper left corner is refered to as the NW (North West) and is where the "Wheels of Ezekiel" are located - meaning it is a wormhole through which one can exit from the unus mundus or through which one can enter the unus mundus. This corner is seen in the famous image of "The Spiritual Pilgrim" as he peers behind the veil of creation as shared in The Witch Riding Her Broomstick Conundrum. It is also the location of the exit from the "hole in the heart" on the masculine side of the HermAphrodite.] Everything else appeared indistinct. I could also see the snow-covered Himalayas, but in that direction it was foggy or cloudy. I did not look to the right at all. I knew that I was on the point of departing from the earth.

Later I discovered how high in space one would have to be to have so extensive a view - approximately a thousand miles! [GJS:According to Google Earth the above area is only visible from approximately 3,000 miles above the planet surface] The sight of the earth from this height was the most glorious thing I had ever seen.

After contemplating it for a while, I turned around. I had been standing with my back to the Indian Ocean, as it were, and my face to the north. Then it seemed to me that I made a turn to the south. Something new entered my field of vision. A short distance away I saw in space a tremendous dark block of stone, like a meteorite. It was about the size of my house, or even bigger. It was floating in space, and I myself was floating in space.

I had seen similar stones on the coast of the Gulf of Bengal. They were blocks of tawny granite, and some of them had been hollowed out into temples. My stone was one such gigantic dark block. An entrance led into a small antechamber. To the right of the entrance, a black Hindu sat silently in lotus posture upon a stone bench. He wore a white gown, and I knew that he expected me. Two steps led up to this antechamber, and inside, on the left, was the gate to the temple. Innumerable tiny niches, each with a saucer-like concavity filled with coconut oil and small burning wicks, surrounded the door with a wreath of bright flames. I had once actually seen this when I visited the Temple of the Holy Tooth at Kandy in Ceylon; the gate had been framed by several rows of burning oil lamps of this sort.

Temple of The Sacred Tooth, Kandy @ Sir Lanka
Quote:
The Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex which houses the Relic of the tooth of Buddha. Since ancient times, the relic has played an important role in local politics because it is believed that whoever holds the relic holds the governance of the country.

As I approached the steps leading up to the entrance into the rock, a strange thing happened: I had the feeling that everything was being sloughed away; everything I aimed at or wished for or thought, the whole phantasmagoria of earthly existence, fell away or was stripped from me - an extremely painful process. Nevertheless something remained; it was as if I now carried along with me everything I had ever experienced or done, everything that had happened around me. I might also say: it was with me, and I was it. I consisted of all that, so to speak. I consisted of my own history, and I felt with great certainty: this is what I am. "I am this bundle of what has been, and what has been accomplished."

This experience gave me a feeling of extreme poverty, but at the same time of great fullness. There was no longer anything I wanted or desired. I existed in an objective form; I was what I had been and lived. At first the sense of annihilation predominated, of having been stripped or pillaged; but suddenly that became of no consequence. Everything seemed to be past; what remained was a fait accompli, without any reference back to what had been. There was no longer any regret that something had dropped away or been taken away. On the contrary: I had everything that I was, and that was everything.

Something else engaged my attention: as I approached the temple I had the certainty that I was about to enter an illuminated room and would meet there all those people to whom I belong in reality. There I would at last understand this too was a certainty what historical nexus I or my life fitted into. I would know what had been before me, why I had come into being, and where my life was flowing. My life as I lived it had often seemed to me like a story that has no beginning and no end. I had the feeling that I was a historical fragment, an excerpt for which the preceding and succeeding text was missing. My life seemed to have been snipped out of a long chain of events, and many questions had remained unanswered. Why had it taken this course? Why had I brought these particular assumptions with me? What had I made of them? What will follow? I felt sure that I would receive an answer to all these questions as soon as I entered the rock temple. There I would learn why everything had been thus and not otherwise. There I would meet the people who knew the answer to my question about what had been before and what would come after.

C.G. Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, pp. 349-352

Gregory

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next