UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 8:28 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Almost a new Chernobyl 
Founder

Post Almost a new Chernobyl
Now we know it for sure: On July 25, 2006 we experienced in Sweden almost a new Chernobyl! An expert's report published today shows that it was an "Almost-WCS" (worst case scenario). The report shows that the nuclear plant was only one hour before the WCS. Further, the working conditions there are catastrophic. One single random sample showed that at least six employees were drunk or had smoken pot (hash). During one year 22 accidents and 68 incidents happened.

I'm not sure if the corporate culture in other nuclear plants is much better. The artificial fission of the atom is the most devilish deed mankind has ever done. Since it belongs to the creation act of the world soul forced by the human will, it corresponds to a destructive form of the twin process of Hermetic alchemy, of the acausal creation act. Thus, the effect of the fission in nuclear plants is that people are also split, be it in their mind, be it in their psyche. They suffer unconsciously of this split, and to repress the effects of the unconscious aspect they have to drink or to kiff. The destruction of the human mind and the human ethics is system immanent.

When does the next Chernobyl explode?

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:52 am
Profile WWW

In response to this dark truth, I would like to postulate a pragmatic and spiritual method for utilizing atomic fission to integrate the human will and the world soul. This technique has helped me relate to the matter-psyche (the energy of the unus mundus) by consulting the Yi Jing with genuine random numbers generated by radioactive decay, which are available to the public at HotBits http://www.fourmilab.ch/hotbits ). These are actual numerical expressions of the Hermetic alchemy in the heart of matter, authentic acausal sequences.

By working with them in a meaningful way, individuals can help compensate for humanity’s “devilish deed” of artificially splitting the atom. We can personally relate to nuclear radiation significantly through the Book of Changes, which Carl Jung (in his foreword to Richard Wilhelm’s translation) calls “the right book … for lovers of self-knowledge, of wisdom.”

The methodology is simple: On the request page at the HotBits website, select “C language constant declaration” and choose to generate 18 random bytes. When the bytes appear, divide them into six groups of three. From these six groups, six hexagram lines emerge by correlating odd sequences with yin, even with yang (or vice versa, just be consistent). Groups of three odd numbers or three even numbers represent changing lines.

So, for example, I inquired of the Yi Jing if the world soul agreed I should share with the Unus Mundus Forum this systematic approach to exploiting radiation for consulting the Book of Changes, and I received this sequence of eighteen random bytes: 61, 156, 168, 252, 42, 208, 67, 16, 98, 104, 227, 61, 110, 155, 255, 85, 218, 112, which separate into six groups of three: 61, 156, 168 / 252, 42, 208 / 67, 16, 98 / 104, 227, 61 / 110, 155, 255 / 85, 218, 112.

Reading left to right, which would correspond with generating a hexagram from bottom to top, one gets a bottom line of 61, 156, 168, i.e. one odd number and two even. Since I’ve already agreed with myself that odd numbers = 3 and even = 2, the bottom line = 7, which correlates to a yang (or unbroken) line. The second line, 252, 42, 208, is three even numbers (2 + 2 + 2), resulting in 6, a moving yin line (a broken line with an X in the gap).

Continuing in this way, the sequence produces a hexagram with these lines from bottom to top: 7, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7 – yielding the trigram Fire below the trigram Mountain: hexagram 22, with the second line moving, which transforms hexagram 22 into hexagram 26.

Consulting the Yi Jing for the significance of hexagram 22 (Bi: Grace, Refinement, Beauty), the second moving line tells us, “bi qi xu” – literally, “beautify his beard.” That happens to be a ruler line, and Confucius says of it (in the Richard Wilhelm translation), “He ascends with the one above” (because a beard only moves when the chin does). The resulting hexagram 26, Ta Ch’u, symbolizes great involvement.

Thus encouraged to go ahead and move with my inspiration from ‘above,’ I offer this use of radioactive decay as a possible way of helping heal the split in the psyche of the modern mind.

Al Attanasio

Al and All: I edited the link, since it was not possible to click on it. You should always let a blank between the link and the paranthesises. Only then the program does recognize it as a link to an internet page)

Remo

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:23 pm
Founder

Welcome to our UM forum.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful post. I guess that your method is really the right thing, since only like this we get really random numbers.

Though my feelings said that you are right, I asked the I Ging, too, with the question: Do you think that I should use this method for asking you my questions? (What a “meta-question”!).

The answer was #35, The Progress with changing stroke #5.

Six in the fifth place means:
Remorse disappears.
Take not gain and loss to heart.
Undertakings bring good fortune.
Everything serves to further.

The situation described here is that of one who, finding himself in an
influential position in a time of progress, remains gentle and reserved. He
might reproach himself for lack of energy in making the most of the
propitiousness of the time and obtaining all possible advantage. However,
this regret passes away. He must not take either loss or gain to heart; they are
minor considerations. What matters much more is the fact that in this way
he has assured himself of opportunities for successful and beneficent
influence.

I guess the answer is perfect, since it shows how a human has to surrender to the acausal creations of the world soul. Like this he/she becomes the real ruler in this world. The ego does not behave will-possessed anymore, but trusts the “radioactive creations” of the world soul, ie the completely randomly chosen hexagram of the I Ging.

In the third book the I Ging is even more concrete: The 5th stroke is the weak human (yin) in the center of the power (yang; 5th place = king/world soul), ie he lets go of his will-possession and complies the will of the world soul.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The New Holy Mass
Hi Al

What I forget to say is that I had the feeling of joining a religious service, even a Holy service, when I asked the I Ching in the way you propose. (All: Listen to the completely acausal sound of the radioactive decay when you open the above website, http://www.fourmilab.ch/hotbits )

Asking the I Ching like this is like the Holy act of the transubstantiation in the Catholic Holy Mass.

With the artificial fission of the atom we have however transformed this Holy Mass into a black mass (as already Wolfgang Pauli has seen!).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]