UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:23 am

[ 31 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The meaning of K's sister's UFO/radioactivity experience 
Founder

Post The meaning of K's sister's UFO/radioactivity experience

[I moved this post of Kristin and opened e new thread, since the discussion of these UFO/radiactivity events is of utmost importance. Remo]

nuclear events, ufo nightmares, buddha's head

(I am resubmitting this as requested - sorry, it's a little out of sequence with the preceding line of thought...)

My sister reports that learning about nuclear energy in school as a teenager precipitated a series of nightmares about nuclear events (this was in the early 1970's). These events were horrifying, and included the sensation of a hot wind and an oncoming rush of dangerous energy at her back, threatening to envelope and presumably eradicate her. She experienced these dreams on and off for quite a while.

The most interesting thing is that only after the onset of the nuclear nightmares did she begin to experience dreams about UFO's and ET's! In these dreams some of the imagery was the same as that of the nuclear dreams. In the UFO/ET scenarios, she was also often presented with the sensation of a hot wind behind her while trying in desperation to get away from it. She says it was that feeling of energy rushing to 'trap' her, to get her and 'take her away' somewhere else. The feeling was deeply disturbing.

Often a sense of paralysis accompanied the UFO type dreams, which has been noted by almost everyone who has had them of course. She is not sure if this paralytic sense was true equally of the nuclear dreams however it might be true. Nevetheless, this is the aspect of 'passivity' of the a-causal state, I would think.

Lisa says this radioactive component of both the nuclear (of course) and the ufo/et dreams was very strong. She mentions now, in this regard, how it has been discovered that grasses and other plants within crop circles have been found to display molecular damage similar to that caused by radiation.

In other thoughts:

It is very difficult to imagine just how we can show those who don't understand this method of thinking just what it is that we have discovered regarding these phenomena. Remo - has anyone who is 'into' this kind of stuff, but who is not aware of your studies and prognosis, ever read any of your material and made the important connections? Has anyone who is in the world of physics, for instance, even tried to read your work as yet? How can you show these people what is happening if they are not conscious enough, for instance, to see/find it for themselves? Is it just a case of waiting til more people come to the material by 'mistake' (so-called!)?

P.S.) I had a brown Buddha statue that was made of incense. Actually it was quite earthy. It's head fell off and now it sits in his lap. This is a good location for his head I believe. The lap is a new location, the Baubo image, but not like the old idea of the lap as being only sexual (as in jokes). The lap includes sexuality but also something new now, I would think. What is good about this is that its humorous! We have to have a laugh - after all, life is funny too! What do we do with the aspect of humour and where does it fit in amongst all the serious aspects, right? It must be somewhere.

P.P.S) the symbol of the 'Gottliches Kind' on the poster IS a beautiful one for the Ero Consciousness -yes for sure.

So many great lines of thought in this forum, so much to follow. thanks everyone...

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's Radioactivity Dream
Let us compare Lisa's dream with Pauli's:

Quote:
"In chemical retorts, a man produces out of radioacative uranium another yellow substance, which looks like bromine. Then the man disappears. Two attendant women (one of them of the motherly type) begin to scream for fear of this. [Obviously because of this transmutmation of the radioactive substance]. They state that the disappeared man is a deceased who died long ago, the spirit of a dead [RFR: obviously a revenant, Pauli speaks of on other occasions in his letters, where he brings it together wit the repressed world soul]. The younger adds that she is afraid because he produces the stripes.

I contradict both and tell them that it was not at all a deceased, and that I do neither see any stripes. The women calm a little.

Now also a man comes who resembles Einstein a little. He says that radioactivity is always a provisional state, but the final substance is now stable; therefore the experiment of that man is a great progress.

Now a man comes who resembles C.A. Meier. He has red bordered <?; don't know the exact term in English> eyes and an 'imbecile' expression of his face. He says: 'I have read in the newspaper that 'Kertino' (or a similarly sounding Italian fantasy name) had died.' - It seemed to me that he would like to imply that it was that man who had done the chemical experiment. Therefore I only say: 'Don't read so much in the newspapers.'

Now I try to speak to professor Jung, but I only meet the two women, who tell me that he is not reachable."

We see that in both dreams there are the women who are scared. In Pauli's dream they are afraid of the experimenter being a deceased, and of his produceing the stripes. In Lisa's dream the fear has to do with the UFOs/"ETs." Thus we can perhaps conclude that UFOs/"ETs" and the stripes respectively the oscillation symbolism belong together. It is a matter of fact that UFO's have very much to do with oscillation, since their surface has mostly a strange oscillation. Further a very typical characteristic of them is the the roundness and the rotation (Hermetic alchemical rotatio).

Already in http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/paujubw_e.htm , my very first article (of 2002) about a possible relationship between radioactivity and UFOs I showed that another Pauli dream brings the oscillation together with the rotation:

Quote:
In a very deciding dream from September 28, 1952 the above-mentioned oscillating movement of Wolfgang Pauli’s (Chinese) Anima caused space to contract and to begin to rotate. This shows that the „preconscious knowledge" of the collective unconscious also wanted to point out a new concept of space, that not only is subjected to a contraction - as specified in Einstein’s Theory of Relativity - but must be brought into connection with the concept of rotation as well.

One can see this process, a transformation of the oscillation into a rotation, in other dreams of Pauli. As much as I see up until today, this process was the UFO symbolism in his dreams, and the process constellated by radioactivity is circumscribed like this.

Thus, for a further research we should have a look if people who dream about UFOs do also dream this motif of a transformation of the oscillation into the rotation. This seems very likely to me. I ask therefore our "UFO experts", if they remember dreams like that.

The oscillation seems to be the potential unus mundus, i.e., what I call the matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy (i.e. potential new life), the rotation (rotatio of Hermetic alchemy) is the new spirit-psyche with incarnated higher negentropy. The incarnation happens since the "UFO experts" observe consciously such processes in their inside.

For the definition of the terms see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#226

If one could proove this as true, we would have done a decisive step further.

Thus, UFO experts, do you have dreams like this?

Remo

PS for Michael: What we do here is empirical research, and not pseudoscience as most scientists call this research.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Back and Beyond
A further common motif is the back and the Beyond. If we assume that the deepest aspect of the unconscious is the Beyond, we see that the motifs of the back = unconscious, unus mundus and Beyond = unconscious, unus mundus come together. Thus Lisa's dream could in fact also say that the danger, which even could have eredicated her, comes from the realm of the deceased. This is what I have seen in other visions. The "people" in the unus mundus are afraid of our radioactive experiment, and if we do not immediately react with the introverted complement to artificial radioactivity, BCI, they will eredicate mankind !!!

Thus it is of decisive importance that at least some few people begin with this sort of BCI, i.e., go down into their belly and look for the "UFOs/ETs" there. As much as I can see, this is the only chance mankind yet has to survive the coming events. Jung wrote about them:

Quote:

It is not presumption that drives me, but my conscience as a medical doctor that bids me fulfil my duty and prepare those few who will hear me for coming events which are in accord with the end of an era.

I am, to be quite frank, concerned for all those who are caught unprepared by the events in question and disconcerted by their incomprehensible nature

Flying Saucers (CW 10, §§ 589-90)

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Quote:
It is very difficult to imagine just how we can show those who don't understand this method of thinking just what it is that we have discovered regarding these phenomena. Remo - has anyone who is 'into' this kind of stuff, but who is not aware of your studies and prognosis, ever read any of your material and made the important connections? Has anyone who is in the world of physics, for instance, even tried to read your work as yet? How can you show these people what is happening if they are not conscious enough, for instance, to see/find it for themselves? Is it just a case of waiting til more people come to the material by 'mistake' (so-called!)?

Perhaps they have read it, but think that it is nonsense. I guess that man, especially masculine scientists, have very heavy trouble to open to this world. For them inside and outside, matter and psyche are completely seperated. Perhaps this is so since they repress their feeling function (Logos ego). Thus, only a big catastrophe can change them. I still hope that this catastrophe will be an individual one, so that these scientists will change their mind.

I have further drawn the conclusion that I cannot do anything causally. When I tried it like this, I got only a roaring laughter :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thus I hope that people like Michael will -- with the help of an accidental process -- meet us once in the near future and contribute. There is however a greater chance that trolls :evil: :evil: :evil: will come back and try to destroy our forum again. They project their unconscious fear :x onto our forum, in which we try however to solve the deep problems of mankind. It is however a matter of fact that when you deal with these problems of the transformation of the absolute evil into a constructive tendence, you are identified with the evil principle. For 33 years now I am however used to bear this weight.

Remo

The only one who felt that there is something in these thoughts was a Nobel laurate. Because of obvious reasons I cannot however tell you who it was.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Profile WWW

I came upon Remo and his work after plugging various combinations of "nuclear" & "UFO" & "radioactivity" into Google about a couple of years ago. Because I have this life-long history of UFO sightings, dreams, and contact experiences that center around nuclear energy, and I have a living relative who worked first on the Manhattan Project and then later at Los Alamos fabricating the Uranium and Plutonium cores of the first 3 A-Bombs that went off, I felt the need to seek out anyone else out there who had experiences along the same line. I never thought that UFOs were an extraterretrial phenomena, but had to do with the eneriges released during large-scale fission reactions, like... the detonation of nuclear bombs somehow brought the UFOs/UFOnauts into manifestation in our world. Now, because my identity/fate is so wrapped up in UFOs and A-Bombs, finding a solution to this mystery was always a serious preoccupation with me. Back in the 80s I had a dream where I boarded a bus and recognised the man who knew what the secret was behind the UFOs, so I always thought that there had to be someone else who was working along similar lines. I was blown away when I discovered Remos' website and discovered that here was that someone who could aid me in putting the pieces together.
I'm sure most people have their own little happy-accidents that bring them here in their search. I feel this is more of an invisible college sort of collective for certain unique types of individuals who are outside the mainstream norm in quality and experience.

Chris

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:54 pm

In many of my old UFO dreams, the presence - feeling of the UFOnauts was that they were "ghosts".
I feel that your comments on the relationship between radioactivity and the dead have significant meaning in terms of the UFO phenomena.
Ayahuasca shamans of the Amazonian rainforest are familiar with encountering UFO-type entities and imagery on their excursions into the realm of the ancestors.

Much to mull over here!

Chris

Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:29 pm

I agree that there is in an inextricable link between UFO's and the dead, probably because the dead are still 'alive' in the unus mundus?

My UFO experience started after dabbling in a type of Ouija board in which my beliefs in an afterlife were really confirmed.

Would you be willing to share your UFO experiences, Chris?

As for the oscillating UFO's in dreams...
I have not witnessed this. Most of the UFO's in my dreams look like intergalactic spaceships, not the orbs I have seen in my waking life.

I don't know much about the nuclear process, but doesn't fission have to do with this?

If so, it is interesting to note that some UFO's that I have seen and I've read others reporting the same behavior; they split apart from one another. I have only had one sighting in which this happened, and it occurred over a base that used to (I hope not anymore) house nuclear weapons. I'm not sure if this is of significance, but if the orbs mimic the act of fission it might lead to a clue as to how they came about.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:19 pm

Post going ahead with the 'quest'
Yes, it is a bittersweet 'quest', filled with strange victories of which few others are aware. Chris - that the discrepancies and disharmony of the world are wounding to you, that is clearly so much the case for those who are members of the 'invisible college'. I would almost go so far as to say that we have taken on stewardship of the soul of our planet/space - of the World Soul. Maybe the next step in the quest is the true non-quest, the Taoist ideal of ultimate receptivity.

It's the same as when Roger states that words are not so helpful to us, in truth, any more. It is a silent and lonely journey, of sorts. And yet, as Remo says, we must be available to others of like vision, and therefore he continues on with his communications. In fact, weirdly enough, many of us are actually very good at communicating in general, and yet we are the very ones who want to communicate in another way - for us, the usual way has become very banal. But there is a responsibility implied in this ability to communicate which we can't resist (only we must be careful not to fall into the martyr complex - as we all know, being 'heretics' - ! - this idea (the martyr idea) is truly appalling to us now).

But we are still 'communicating without communicating' (ie. verbally or in writing) once we have accessed our own inner acausal material. It is the idea of the radiation of the inner perceptivity (when the inner acausal journey has been accessed, which helps to take the pressure off of the many who are not attending to the work, in other words). This then could be the idea of the few in any generation (presented in many esoteric religious accounts) who take upon themselves the weight of the work so that the rest can survive. This same work also takes the pressure off of God/Source as well - an amazing thing indeed! So now the quotation from C.G. Jung, about his concern that we must accept the upcoming possibilities constellated around the 'flying saucer' phenomena, or pay a large price (presented above in REmo's text), becomes here very apropos!

WEll, so we have the ability to communicate either verbally/in writing, using traditional methods (so that we can get our ideas across somewhat on the surface, in the 'open'), OR we can communicate non-verbally, telepathically (for want of a better description - but it is more 'through the entire body', the energy field really) and simply 'radiate' our 'being-ness' around our achieved realization of what 'wholeness' is. So, no matter if we are not understood on the surface, or even reviled, as Remo has been, because people will actually just pick 'it' up from us without our needing to say anything. Perhaps we jumpstart others on their process by proximity to our energy field, just as they say that the realized gurus/sages have always done (and the more 'realized' the person, the more en-lightened (!), the more they give off - as with the auric field placed around pictures of the gods, saints and with the 'halo' around the head....). SO - we ARE doing the work by just attending to our own dreams, our own process quietly and diligently, as Roger relates so well. It is another thing to take it all on in the 3rd dimensional world of the 21st C as Remo does in his website. This is very difficult.

I guess I am thinking that the 'quest' (I am implying here how we SHOW the journey we are taking on the outside, so everyone can see) is the attempt to communicate the information OUT LOUD, so that others will actually see/hear it, and have the opportunity to meet the information in this way - very difficult. While the 'non-quest' is the radiating of the energies which have been accessed in each one of us, and which occur spontaneously anyway. So that to be both one who quests and one who 'non-quests' is to be the Zen Warrior, which it appears, we have all taken on as a responsibility at this time, in some way or other. Remo has really put himself 'up front' with this combination of 'radiations', which is why he takes so much of the brunt of others negativity in regard to the material. :cry:

Speculation on this topic can go on and on....

best, k

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:33 am

Post quotation re. chaos
Here is a quote I just came across on another website.

(B.T.W.: thanks everyone for mentionning your sources/links here, as you have been doing. V. helpful. It is also cool to hear the history of how fellow forum members first came into this way of thinking, what jumpstarted the process for them, such as Michael with the ouijii board and ufo dreams, and Chris with all of his background in 2012 phenomenon etc. I've been following the Mayan calendar too, b.t.w., and learning, as the phrase goes, to 'surf the Zuvuya'. The image of surfing a big wave has really been the best metaphor for me, very helpful right now).

Quote:
Irregularity and unpredictability are important features of health. On the other hand, decreased variability and accentuated periodicities are associated with disease. Healthy systems don't want homeostasis. They want chaos.
John R. Van Eenwyk, "The Chaotic dynamics of Everyday Life", Quest Magazine

That's a fact!
K

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:47 am

Post the living dead idea, plus 2 new synchronicities
I will have to make my sister join the forum due to her ideas, which I am having to juggle along with my own, and we are bouncing around together like billiard balls now :o !

We have noted what Michael and all are saying in regard to the 'dead', or ghosts, and the danger that people fear, which seems to come from the realm of the deceased. What about the idea of the 'living dead' in this regard, what Ouspensky and Gurdieff called the 'robots' who go about without consciousness in this world. They are the ones who will not attend to the psychophysical perhaps. The movies portray these living dead even more frighteningly, as insatiable parasites, kept 'alive' by eating the bodies (and the souls?) of the living.

Are the 'living dead' in our world not able to find the way to bypass the loop of the "9 back into the 1(0)" do you suspect, and so just keep reincarnating into this robot like world of their own creation? Are they afraid because, somewhere deep inside, they know that they are not Self- created and that they are not attending to this work, so they project everything outwards? This is quite odd, this line of thought. Someone was saying that the dead might not be happy. Why do you suppose this is? Because they cannot get rid of what they are neglecting and it is nagging them? These are the ones who vilify the number 11 maybe and who have come into the forum into the past to say cruel things because of their fear.

As for the idea of 'oscillation' - very important. Pauli's dream is just amazing.

Now, 2 new synchronicities relating to numbers and to radioactivity:

Last night we saw an old movie and you will never guess what occured ----it was a comedy, and a man, a woman and an elevator operator GOT STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR BETWEEN THE 10TH and 11TH FLOORS.... Lisa and I could not believe our eyes! The floor numbers were lit up so that we could actually see them on the screen, plain as day! The elevator operator was like the guide, I guess, between the floors.

Another completely unbelievable synchronicity: Suddenly I have received an email connection to a website for an art gallery in Toronto, Canada, which is called "THE POWER PLANT". None other than the Nuclear Power Plant, eh? This I could not believe. And to make it more interesting, the email comes complete, concerning upcoming shows etc., however, the code numbers used by the computer to create the images etc. also come along with the item, so the email information (a link) looks quite a mess, with all included, both the images that we can see, and the codes which created the images in plain view ... (I guess I should tell you all that my ex partner was working there as an art curator for 2 years, living in Toronto with his wife and 2 kids, and now is returning to work again here in Vancouver, but he has never before sent me any emails all the time he was living there - (nor since our break-up in '95), and now he is about to return, so why send any now, if it is him? There is no name on the emails, just the gallery name and he doesn't know my new email address anyway... To trace the synchronicity I just thought I should let this be known) :?

O.K. - phew -

Enough.

Great stuff everyone.

K

Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:31 am

Kristin, you pretty much encapsulated my own feelings concerning the situation that we are all facing. You are very good at communicating in writing, while I've always had trouble communicating my ideas in words. The ideas are clear in my head (or so they seem).

Interesting you bring up that wave quote.

Around the time of my first interactive UFO encounters, I began thinking of the concept of God as a probability--like we are all riding this cosmic wave of 'luck' with faith in chaos that it will continue to serve as our carrier. Too many people take things for granted these days; i.e. existence, the fact that we revolve around a giant ball of gas, etc. And we look back at ancient cultures and laugh at their Sun gods and the like.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:19 am

Post THE A-BOMB MEN
Since this experience relates to the nuclear/radioactive aspect of the UFO phenomena I will drop this here.

When I was between 2 and 3 years old, I lived in the northern Minnesota mining town of Eveleth. A brief period occurred when I would wake up in the middle of the night, unlock the front doors, and leave the house undetected. Up the street was a wooded field under a water tower. I felt a pull that drew me up toward the field and so made my way up through the neighbors yards and into the brush. In a small clearing I came upon a classic lenticular disk resting on the ground. In front of the disk were 5 or 6 humanoid entities standing side-by-side. They were black in color and a belt ran diagonally across their chest to which was attached a black box-like object. But the strangest aspect of their appearance were their heads. Their heads were black upward pointing triangles with large eyes. The name by which I knew to call these entities was the A-Bomb Men, yet at that age I could not have known what an A-Bomb was. They have occasionally reappeared in dreams to impart information to me that concerned my past and my future.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:53 am

Wow. That's pretty creepy, Chris. So you were fully awake and know these were actual physical beings? Can you describe anything else about their appearance or of their craft?

Have you seen any physical entities since?

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: THE A-BOMB MEN
Christopher Ross wrote:

When I was between 2 and 3 years old, I lived in the northern Minnesota mining town of Eveleth.

Did you notice that EVELETH, is almost the anagram of ELEVE(n)TH?

Roger :lol:

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:53 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Kristin,

[...]
I'm sure most people have their own little happy-accidents that bring them here in their search. I feel this is more of an invisible college sort of collective for certain unique types of individuals who are outside the mainstream norm in quality and experience.

Chris

The old alchemists had another name for that: "the hermetic golden chain" that went through space and time.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:09 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: THE A-BOMB MEN
Roger Faglin wrote:
Christopher Ross wrote:

When I was between 2 and 3 years old, I lived in the northern Minnesota mining town of Eveleth.

Did you notice that EVELETH, is almost the anagram of ELEVE(n)TH?

Roger :lol:

HA!

Eveleth was were my mother grew up; throughout her early life there she had several direct encounter experiences, one of which involved the "landing" of a disk right in front of her. Weird inter-generational thing.

Chris

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:04 pm

Post A dream of prismatic UFO radiation
I walk out of a building where I used to work in a psychiatric clinic at a local hospital and look up into the sky. A silver disk is traversing the sky directly overhead; it leaves a ripple in the sky behind it ... an iridescent wake of prismatic colors which spreads across the sky towards the horizons. I feel intense amazement as I recognize this to be the event that initiates the transformation of the world.
Then I am observing the neighborhood where I lived in Superior, Wisconsin where my family moved to from the Chicago area. Large blue and red spheres, perhaps a meter in diameter, are falling from the sky and landing everywhere on the ground. The spheres then begin rolling toward each other and start assembling themselves into complex molecule-like structures.

Chris

Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:10 am
Founder

I don't know much about the nuclear process, but doesn't fission have to do with this?

If so, it is interesting to note that some UFO's that I have seen and I've read others reporting the same behavior; they split apart from one another. I have only had one sighting in which this happened, and it occurred over a base that used to (I hope not anymore) house nuclear weapons. I'm not sure if this is of significance, but if the orbs mimic the act of fission it might lead to a clue as to how they came about.

Yes, it is a very similar behaviour. There is however a further aspect, I just see now (Thank you, Michael): The fission produces radioactivity, thus the fission of the UFOs could point to the same fact. Symbolically seen (or Hermetically alchemically), both, the fission of UFOs and the fission of the atom belong to the so-called multipliatio -- besides the exchange of attributes a further necessary by-product -- of the unio corporalis or coniunctio of Hermetic alchemy: When the red tincture or the infans solaris, the second product of the Holy Wedding [the first was the stone (lapis) = the Seal of Solomon = the intermediary world between spirit and matter] was produced, this product had the property of the multiplication. Its attributes were transfered to the whole surrounding. This is for example shown in the gold that gilds the whole surrounding.

The result of the fission of the atom and of radioactivity is however a destructive multiplicatio. If the multiplicatio of the UFOs is destructive or constructive seems decisively depend on the way how the consciousness of the observer (the UFO victim) behaves. If it changes into a humble one who begins to understand that the Self (in the sense of Jung, and also my Eros Self) is much bigger than the ego, it has the chance that the UFOs and "ETs" become constructive, if not they will destroy it.

Such a transformation seems much easier as long as these phenomena happen in the world of the dreams (and not in the outside). Since then they are yet closer to the experience of the psychophysical world.

The worst case happens when the ego begins to have phantasies of megalomania, of being the new guru who must now convince the world of the "truth". These people are close to or already in a psychosis.

Thus, what we can do is to become very humble and try to transform consciously into the Eros ego.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:26 pm
Profile WWW

The worst case happens when the ego begins to have phantasies of megalomania, of being the new guru who must now convince the world of the "truth". These people are close to or already in a psychosis.

Well that explains religion and government.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:50 pm

Post new nuclear weapon...
Question:

Did anyone know about this development already? I just read about it tonight (doubtless I'm a bit behind...).

Apparently the U.S. has developed a 'so-called' mini-nuke, a new nuclear weapon. It has 3x the power of the Hiroshima Bomb :( .

The government has down-classed it to 'conventional weapon' status so therefore will be allowed to use it freely, as it sees fit...

And here is the main point : this mini -nuke weapon explodes underground, where it is very damaging but of course not conspicuous.

It isn't good news, so not pleasant to pass on, but - seems to fit with all that we've been speaking of here, doesn't it?

I just want to add that astrologers are making note of the movement of the centaur planetoid 'Chiron' into the sign of Aquarius at present, where it will stay until just before 2012 (I believe). Chiron is said to rule both the 'wounded healer', and, indeed, if you can believe it Remo, nuclear development AND developments in 'space'.... In addition, Chiron's movement into Aquarius, it is said, will be about technological progress, as well as about 'healing' on a universal level. (If this is all just about the projection of our internal processes onto so-called external things, it's STILL absolutely fascinating anyway, isn't it? )

As a last aside, a full Solar Eclipse on a New Moon is about to take place this Wednesday. :idea:

Stunning stuff as ever, everybody...

K.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:33 am

Post ...Calling Dr. Strangelove
The 15 kiloton yield of the Hiroshima bomb, Little Boy, was a mere firecracker compared to what future refinements in design would bring. Then along comes the fusion bomb, or "H-Bomb", which actually uses a fission-reaction component to ignite the fusion reaction. These start to express yield in the megaton range, with the U.S. and Soviets putting out warheads with tweakable yields between 25 to 100 megatons. These were the giant "city-killer" class of bombs that were to be delivered to their targets by enormous high-altitude bombers. Further technological refinement blessed us with MIRVs, or Multiple Independent Re-entry Vehicles, which are a cluster of smaller yield (0.5-10 megaton) warheads delivered to a target by an ICBM.
The miniturization of nuclear warheads has been happening for quite some time to accomodate their placement in increasingly smaller delivery systems such as cruise missles and the new "bunker-busting" bombs designed to destroy hardened underground silo complexes, command & control centers, bio-weapons labs, etc. Another of the current big fears centers around the so-called "suitcase" or "backpack" nukes, with estimated yields of between 5-10 kilotons. It has been said that lax security in post-Soviet Russia has allowed several of these devices to get loose and may already be in the hands of those awaiting the proper time to orchestrate their use.

It has been long been known that UFOs manifesting around nuclear missle installations have actually disabled the missles and the warhead componentry for the duration of their visit.

So what's going on and what can we expect? There have been over 2000 combined above-ground and underground nuclear weapons tests carried out around the world between 1945 & 1998(http://www.atomicarchive.com/Almanac/TestingYields.shtml), and, so far, we still have not had a massive intervention from the UFOs to disable the worlds' nuclear arsenal. Is this yet to come?

Chris

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:49 pm
Founder

Post Re: ...Calling Dr. Strangelove
Christopher Ross wrote:
So what's going on and what can we expect? There have been over 2000 combined above-ground and underground nuclear weapons tests carried out around the world between 1945 & 1998(http://www.atomicarchive.com/Almanac/Te ... elds.shtml), and, so far, we still have not had a massive intervention from the UFOs to disable the worlds' nuclear arsenal. Is this yet to come?

Yes, it is really a horrible story. Once we hoped that now a disarmement will come, but this was only a soap bubble.

The reaction of the "ETs"?

There are two possibilities, as much as I can see:

1. Mankind does not change. Then this will be the end. I know from other visions/auditions that the "ETs" are incredibly angry about the invention of the atomic bomb. They say that we destroy them with this devilish invention (what would back my hypothesis that radioactivity has an effect onto the Beyond). Thus it could be that they destroy mankind, before they are all erased in the Beyond.

2. Some few humans see that the relationship of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, with the Beyond or with the unus mundus, with the world soul being pregnant with the seeds of the dead king, this suffering and sacrifice, is a chance and a counterpoison (= Alexipharmakum) to this situation. Like this they help the "ETs" in the beyond to transform the negative karma we have produced with the help of artificial radioactivity. And this could be a small hope for a survival.

Why did the "ETs" not intervene more? Perhaps they think that there are yet much too many such strange beings like humans on this earth and intervene only when at least 90 % of them are erased. At least in Chernobyl they did react, since there the danger existed that all Europe could be erased. Experiencing one big blast with perhaps 500 millions of deas was perhaps too much for them.

Only some speculations.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:40 pm
Profile WWW

"GRACE TRANSMUTES KARMA"

Everyone: do E.T's also dream? :shock:

(do you remember the title from the novel by Philip K. Dick: "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep", later made into the movie called 'Blade Runner'?) (the author, as cited in Wikipedia, had an incredible set of dreams in the acausal mode which effected everything he did the rest of his life - unfortunately he also did alot of drugs, which messed him up terribly too.)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:44 pm
Founder

Everyone: do E.T's also dream? :shock:

Good question, Kristin

Jung tells a dream in which the guru (I guess in the Beyond) dreams him. When the guru wakes up, Jung has died and is in the Beyond. Thus the dream tells him, that our life here is a dream of the "ETs".

Thus, the dream of the "ETs" is our life. The double in the Beyond dreams us here...

Nice, isn't it?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

As soon as our world is completely erased, the "ETs" have the chance to live in "our world". Regarded out of the view of the Eros ego this would mean that as soon as the Logos ego is erased, the "ETs" are able to live in "our world".

Seems to back my hypothesis that only the Eros ego can relate to the Eros Self.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:58 pm
Profile WWW

Post The Hypostasis of the Archons starring Philip K. Dick
Kristin,

PKD was a very heavy amphetamine user, which fueled his paranoid & psychotic mindset, and which comes out brilliantly in his writings of cognitive dissonance and fabricated realities.

See VALIS for a very interesting semi-autobiographical account of his contact with something that he spent the rest of his life trying to come to grips with in his zillion-word exegesis.

Chris

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:35 pm

Post Re: ...Calling Dr. Strangelove
Remo Roth wrote:

The reaction of the "ETs"?

There are two possibilities, as much as I can see:

1. Mankind does not change. Then this will be the end. I know from other visions/auditions that the "ETs" are incredibly angry about the invention of the atomic bomb. They say that we destroy them with this devilish invention (what would back my hypothesis that radioactivity has an effect onto the Beyond). Thus it could be that they destroy mankind, before they are all erased in the Beyond.

2. Some few humans see that the relationship of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, with the Beyond or with the unus mundus, with the world soul being pregnant with the seeds of the dead king, this suffering and sacrifice, is a chance and a counterpoison (= Alexipharmakum) to this situation. Like this they help the "ETs" in the beyond to transform the negative karma we have produced with the help of artificial radioactivity. And this could be a small hope for a survival.

Why did the "ETs" not intervene more? Perhaps they think that there are yet much too many such strange beings like humans on this earth and intervene only when at least 90 % of them are erased. At least in Chernobyl they did react, since there the danger existed that all Europe could be erased. Experiencing one big blast with perhaps 500 millions of deas was perhaps too much for them.

I try to "see" the agenda of the UFOnauts based on my own personal experience with them, in the feeling that there is something in me of them that was "left behind"; and also from attempting to extrapolate based on numerous accounts of their behavior and messages from witnesses.
Perhaps when the human race is on the utter verge of self-annihilation, when people witness the atmosphere igniting overhead there will be an 11th hour intervention?

Chris

Last edited by Christopher on Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:44 pm

Hey - and if our double in the Beyond dreams us here while at that very same moment we (the double of the E.T.) are dreaming 'them' in the Beyond, the parallel lines intersect and - poof - what happens? Remo, gang - could/do we ever switch places completely do you think? On this note, there was a scifi film, I believe it was called "the Other Side of the Sun" (1970's - kindof a great film ), in which astronauts discovered there was a parallel earth beyond the sun. Due to a crash landing, they were forced to live 'as themselves' on parallel Earth, but completely in reverse as it was an OPPOSITE world (left is right, mirror images reversed, and so on...).

Just playing with that idea - very much the material science fiction (which almost always has relevance culturally on some level).

And Chris - strange (popular word here!) but - Roger talks about 'Valadios', the geneticist who came to him in his dream in another thread (I'll look for it now). Anyway, I was struck by Dick's tome title VALIS in this regard just then... . I particularly like PK's ongoing dream insight, "The Empire Never Ended" - a reference to - ?! (many are the guesses by the many, of course --- what's your take?) - He was definately hooked in, but he wore himself right out (and everybody who was close to him too, wow) ( I know a bit about PKD and have read some stuff but have never even dipped in to 'Valis'! Hmm.)

(B.T.W. Do you know Zelazny's work at all? He had a finger on this stuff too, some kind of a thing going on in 'THE BOOK of AMBER' re. doubles etc. as well, but I haven't picked it up for years.)

O.K. guys! So - just mind games or - ?! -

K

Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:08 am

"Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun"... great movie. Its' alternate title: "Doppelganger"

I thought of the VALADIOS ~ VALIS, too.
Read Valis to find out what Dick is refering to when he states "The Empire never ended."

Chris

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:56 am
Site Admin

Post Valis
Funny again, my doctoral thesis was on science fiction. I have read a lot by Dick, of course, but not Valis. Here are some infos:

VALIS
By Philip K. Dick

Originally published in 1981
Trade paperback published by Vintage Books
Currently available

Plot Summary:
A coterie of religious seekers forms to explore the revelatory visions of one Horselover Fat; a semi-autobiographical dialogue of PKD. The groups hermeneutical research leads to a rock musician's estate where they confront the Messiah: a two-year old named Sophia. She confirms their suspicions that an ancient, mechanical intelligence orbiting the earth has been guiding their discoveries.
Reviews
"The first of Dick's three final novels (the others are Divine Invasion and The Transmigration of Timothy Archer). Known as science fiction only for lack of a better category, "Valis" takes place in our world and may even be semi-autobiographical. It is a fool's search for God, who turns out to be a virus, a joke, and a mental hologram transmitted from an orbiting satellite.
The proponent of the novel, Horselover Fat, is thrust into a theological quest when he receives communion in a burst of pink laser light. From the cancer ward of a bay area hospital to the ranch of a fraudulent charismatic religious figure who turns out to have a direct com link with God, Dick leads us down the twisted paths of Gnostic belief, mixed with his own bizarre and compelling philosophy. Truly an eye opening look at the nature of consciousness and divinity."
*Amazon.com Editorial Staff

"The quest for God is the binding theme of this trilogy. The 'funny and painful and sometimes brilliant' VALIS(anagram) finds protagonist and Dick alter-ego Horselover Fat unable to reconcile human suffering with his belief in God. Invasion is a 'fascinating and highly readable"' vision of Armageddon, blending New Testament, Kabbalah and Dick's own worldview. In Transmigration , Angel Archer reminisces about her father-in-law, Timothy, an Episcopal bishop obsessed with a set of ancient scrolls that shed faith-threatening new light on Jesus: 'This finely crafted, odd but compelling book demonstrates Dick's great erudition, keen human insight and subtle ironic sense of humor.'"
*Publisher's Weekly, © 1991 Reed Business Information, Inc.

Roger

I Ching #50

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:46 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Kristin wrote:
On this note, there was a scifi film, I believe it was called "the Other Side of the Sun" (1970's - kindof a great film ), in which astronauts discovered there was a parallel earth beyond the sun. Due to a crash landing, they were forced to live 'as themselves' on parallel Earth, but completely in reverse as it was an OPPOSITE world (left is right, mirror images reversed, and so on...).

In the culture of the native Americans there exists the "Gegenteiler", the one who always lives the contrary... You can find an example in my most beloved movie "Little Big Man". It is the clown, the jester, the "other one", the far outer, the stupid, who is in fact the wise. A long, long time ago the kings yet listened to the jester, but today they all know it better... They get their orders as a result of their direct contact with the masculine God, and thus will destroy us...

I think that this example -- and its contrary demonstrated so heavily today -- means that we need what I call the Eros consciousness to find not the king but the queen containing the new king...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]