UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:06 am

[ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reply to topic
 The 11:11 Phenomenon 
Founder

Post Re: jumping the boat and ending the 9/1(0) loop !
kristin wrote:
Anyway, I was thinking that the thing is that we want to get to number 11 DIRECTLY from the number 9 now, completely bypassing number 10, (which, if we went back there, would just set the old pattern up again...) So what we WANT, on the best level possible, without war or terrorist acts as a mere projection of the inner process (which so many will not attend to), IS exactly the 9/11! Wow. Now THIS sounds heretical. People would think this was insane. But it is on a DIFFERENT level that I am talking about this process... (you were all touching on this aspect before in your various different replies...)

#9, 99, 999 and so on have always to do with a transition. For example the God of Muhammad has 99 names. Thus, 9 is the number of the mystics, since they are the humans who try to consciously live this transition.

Then, you are right, #10 comes. In Swiss German we have the expression: "Das isch's Zäni!", in English something like: This is number 10. It means that one has found the "real point", the essence.

When I showed MLvF my mandala first, she said: Wonderful, but where is #10 (the denarius)? I answered: It is the hole in the middle. Only later I have seen that this hole means the Eros ego which is able to relate to the Eros Self: The small hole relates to the big hole -- to the black hole.

Wholeness = holeness !!!

The interesting thing is that the mandala is (of course I did this completely unconsciously) constructed of 9x11 red and 9x11 white elements (if one counts the silver in the middle as white) = 99 + 99 plus the hole in the middle. Perhaps I can later once show the symbolism in it. It is just incredible! It contains in its structure several times all the coniunctio symbolism I had to describe then verbally during the last year in Chapter 4 of my Holy Wedding (see http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/hknw/holy ... ntents.htm ).

Here I remember a dream Roger presented once to us in the first UNUS MUNDUS forum. It was about two spiders. A very impressing dream which talked also about this motif. It has however also the Purusha/Brahma motif in it, i.e., the relationship between the personal and the collective Self. The Purusha/Brahman relationship was one of the deepest archetypes constellated in Marie-Louise von Franz, and she "flipped out" (we say in good English-German) when she read later my book Hat AIDS einen Sinn? (English: What does AIDS mean?), since I showed there that the structure of the HI-Virus represents symbolically PURUSHA.

Roger, would you like to present your dream in public?

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:56 am
Profile WWW

If that was a rant, you are a Zen warrior for sure! You are completely right about everyone running amok. The fear that has them in its' grip is all-encompassing. It really is awful to imagine the pain now. Many are existentialists because they went through that phase in their younger years and then never grew out of it or/and replaced it with something else. It's a tragedy. We don't purport to know anything much more, but we do know that 'nothing is nothing' - yeah - ! - right , and that's saying alot. Have you a mini book of the Tao you carry around with you? Just one look in there is the medicine, eh? But of course, Hermetic Alchemy is the same. The symbology is so precise, once you get in to it. V. cool.

Onward.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:02 am

Post Re: Strangeness and Charm, Synchronicity and Magics, and 201
Remo Roth wrote:
This is why I am sometimes very depressed, since I have also a son of 18 years who must live in this "brave new world" ... after Dec 21, 2012 11:11, or already shortly before ?

I'm sure there is nothing to be depressed about. If you're going to worry, worry for the people who refuse to listen. Your son is lucky to have a father as involved and insightful as yourself. :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:15 am

I removed Michael's post and created with it a new thread "Mandalas"

See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=339#339

Remo

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:18 am
Founder

have a good day - :!:
k

And Good night!

Please open a new thread with your dreams. Thanks

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

When God created the ten-fold tree of the Sefiroth -- a gnostic image of the Anthropos (God-man) -- only the first three Sefiroth were strong enough to absorb the Divine Light.

The rest were too weak and broke whereby they were swallowed by the demonic forces and matter. With this disintegration of the Anthropos A STATE OF NON-REDEMPTION OF MAN AND GOD was created. Therefore man has the challenge of the so-called 'tikkun', the restitution of the Anthropos (God-man), ie the living universe in his wholeness.

IN THIS WAY EVERY HUMAN BEING ASSISTS THE GODHEAD WITH THE REVERSAL OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD'S CREATION

When we contemplate the disaster of today's world, the thought could come that such a method could be the greatest and very last attempt to rescue mankind.

Carl G. Jung was excited about this idea of Luria's Kabbalah. He realized in it a mystical correspondence to his individuation process, discovered in empirical experience.

He writes in a letter: 'HERE THE THOUGHT ARISES FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT MAN MUST HELP GOD TO REPAIR THE HARM WHICH CREATION HAS DONE. FOR THE FIRST TIME THE COSMIC RESPONSIBILITY OF MAN IS APPRECIATED.' "

I have reached myself this conclusion.

I have reached it as personal experience, not through educated reading. It is the fruit of my individuation, borne out of sufferings, doubts, deaths and extraordinary aurorae.

I have never followed an “official Jungian” analysis but have worked on my dreams for 6 (!) years with people who were closer to Eros consciousness than anyone I have met before Remo. Etienne Perrot was a friend of MLvF’s and had been quickly thrown out of the CG Jung institute of Zürich after a year as “chargé de cours” on alchemy.

What I have learnt is to go down, deeper and deeper, and follow the voice and images of inner wisdom.

What I have learnt also is that it is a lonely way, specially when at the end of these six years I was told by my dreams to go on my own way. Solus cum solo.

But then, from transformation to transformation, a strong link developed in me with the living universe and its moving equilibrium, something that gathers its force from my whole being and that I feel pulsating at my belly.

Each external conflict, each human made deterioration to that wholeness hurts me.

The only way for me is to try and find back my own peace.

But I am convinced that the time needs many human beings afflicted with the same preoccupation, people able to go deep enough to re-establish the old broken link with wholeness, able to give it the consciousness it requires to incarnate through them.

I guess that’s the gist of Remo’s fight. And I am glad this little forum can be of some help, and that you, people gathered here, find much more than what our limited words can express…

Best,

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:18 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Thank you, Roger
Thank you very much, Roger. I guess we need the people who have the courage to confess all this in public. Like this other ones who are on the same track but do not yet have the orientation about what happens in them, are really helped.

Remo

Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Etienne Perrot was a friend of MLvF’s and had been quickly thrown out of the CG Jung institute of Zürich after a year as “chargé de cours” on alchemy.

In mathematics we always ended a proof with q.e.d., quod erat demonstrandum, what was to be proven.

Funny, that Etienne Perrot, who translated together with his wife also some very important books of MLvF, was treated like that!

I repeat here what I wrote in Feb 2004 in the cgjungpage/forum:

Quote:
You cannot know that I was the only one who fought (in 1982; with the help of Marie-Louise von Franz' advice in the background) a very heavy battle against this so-called C.G. Jung Institute of Zurich, the "mother of all institutes". As a result of my arguments -- all were proved with documents and witnesses --, the Zurich government accepted my accusations against this institute. This is the reason why the Zurich as well as the Swiss government denied an official acceptance of this institute for the health insurance...! Therefore, they can now clean their ass with this diploma; it is not worth the paper it is printed on...

I did however not yet know then that Wolfgang Pauli had the same severe accusations against the Curatorium of this so-called C.G. Jung Institute. You find all this in three letters in Atom and Archetype and in my contribution http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/jungneo ... ep1.htm#31

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Funny, that Etienne Perrot, who translated together with his wife also some very important books of MLvF, was treated like that!

I repeat here what I wrote in Feb 2004 in the cgjungpage/forum:

Quote:
You cannot know that I was the only one who fought (in 1982; with the help of Marie-Louise von Franz' advice in the background) a very heavy battle against this so-called C.G. Jung Institute of Zurich, the "mother of all institutes". As a result of my arguments -- all were proved with documents and witnesses --, the Zurich government accepted my accusations against this institute. This is the reason why the Zurich as well as the Swiss government denied an official acceptance of this institute for the health insurance...! Therefore, they can now clean their ass with this diploma; it is not worth the paper it is printed on...

Remo

Etienne Perrot was also the translator of some major books of Jung: Aion, Mysterium, Psychology and alchemy and the Rosiarium commentary: the Psychology of transference. He also translated the Richard Wilhelm's version of the I Ching which is still a bestseller [I've corrected a mistake in my original post: I wrote REICH instead of WILHELM].

But his experience as much as yours shows the strength of the individuation process and the powerful drive it gives to people who have accepted their own myth.

Roger

Last edited by Roger Faglin on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:48 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

He also translated the W. Reich' s version of the I Ching which is still a bestseller.

Was it W. Reich, not Richard Wilhelm?

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Roger Faglin wrote:
He also translated the W. Reich' s version of the I Ching which is still a bestseller.

Was it W. Reich, not Richard Wilhelm?

Ooops, soorry, I am not fully awake this morning, yes of course it was RICHARD WILHELM...

I will edit my post

Sorry

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:09 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

No, no, Roger. Let it like this. Once again a nice Freudian slip I interpret of course in a positive way. It shows that the world of the I Ging (Logos Self) must come together with the world of the Eros Self. Reich concretisized the Eros Self in his radioactive experiments.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:25 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The IRIS synchronicity
Isn't it funny? Just after posting the above, a French (!) speaking woman I dont know, phones onto my mobile. She has my number, but looks for IRIS! Thus it seems that my mobile is now IRIS.

IRIS is the lily, is the Seal of Solomon, thus the BCI.

What a synchronicity with "Reich", "radioactivity", Iris and BCI.

Wow, wow, wow !

Remo

PS: Looked at with the eyes of the psychiatrists this is of course completely psychotic :D :shock: 8)

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Thus, this synchronicity tells us that the synchronicity principle itself would like to be expanded to the concept of the corporeal BCI, i.e. to a modern form of magics.

I have had lots of such synchronicities I called first the synchronicities about the synchronicities (since I did not yet have the concept of the principle behind synchronicity they really liked to present to me). They liked to tell me that behind synchronicity there is yet another, deeper phenomenon -- the psychophysical charm/anticharm "particle", the Gipsy -- magics!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Founder

The most impressive of these synchronicities had to do with the content:

"Was die Welt im Innersten zusammenhält"

("What holds the innards of the world together")

See also http://www.psychovision.ch/rfr/radbilde.htm#6

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: The IRIS synchronicity
Remo Roth wrote:
PS: Looked at with the eyes of the psychiatrists this is of course completely psychotic :D :shock: 8)

But I was never in a crazy house -- except as a student in the so-called C.G. Jung Institute ...

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The IRIS synchronicity
Remo Roth wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:

But I was never in a crazy house -- except as a student in the so-called C.G. Jung Institute ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Roger

I Ching #50

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:53 am
Profile Personal album

First post.

I find the subject of Synchronicity fascinating, as I have had a few myself, and they seem to be getting more frequent? I'm not sure if this is because I become more aware of their possibility, or that they really are becoming more frequent! So, I gauge this by comparing what other people think, and find that they too are experiencing more synchronicity! However, could it not be that we are ALL just becoming more 'aware' as a species? I tend to believe that both cases are true, and that one 'feeds' the other...

In ANY case, it needs further investigation!

My personal motivations for all this are also connected to many of the people who share these views. Maybe there is something in the collective unconscious that is willing us to do something about our spiralling disregard for the Planet? It is, after all, the only 'home' we have, and to destroy it is certain suicide.

I recently came across a website which, I believe, could be a major 'key' to unlocking some of these problems. Here...

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/

...this, to me, is a major advancement, as it makes a very real connection between the scientific 'view', and all the other perceived spiritual, philosophical, metaphysical and Naturalistic views. At last, a Unified world view, with scientific 'proof' to back it up!

I would urge as many people as possible to read what they can from the site, with one eye fixed on the interconnectedness it perceives.

I have nothing personal to gain from this. It is a view I share, and am willing to give time to promote, just as I do Jungian thought.
Remo - I love your open-minded approach!

There is a forum on site, and I would promote also, the authors (Philosopher, Geoff Haselhurst) wish, to keep all thoughts aligned with the Wave Structure of Matter. (As i'm sure you will want to, when you understand it's significance)
I have posted a few threads there under the username of 'knotty nuf-rumi', but signed them with my real name (Steve), in particular a thread on C.G. Jung, and my perceived connection with the WSM theory.
I would be grateful if someone with a greater knowledge of the workings of Synchronicity would maybe take the time to read, and possibly comment on it, as I feel sure there is some important connection, but am still aware that my accuracy regarding Synchronicity is not all it should be!

I think you will all find it highly relevant, and interesting...

http://www.physics-philosophy-metaphysi ... /index.php

I also posted on the 11:11 site, last night, with similar links. People everywhere seem very receptive to this idea of connectivity. I believe we now have the 'science' to prove to ourselves why this should be...

Ha! I almost forgot what made me post here!! Hexagram 11 of the I CHING... A time of peace is soon upon us!! :D

Thank you all for your time,
Steve.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:40 pm

How about Godel. He was quite taken by Leibniz as well. Von Franz was quite interested in the incompleteness proof.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:09 pm

Sorry, I'm not much of a mathematician, and hence know little about godel. However, a quick search on the WSM site finds this...

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Philosoph ... matics.htm

I hadn't seen this page before, but there is an interesting link further down, where...

" ...The central argument is that mathematics is founded on ONE. Thus if One is both Finite / Discrete (Matter, Universe) and Infinite / Continuous (Space), then to understand mathematics without contradiction requires clear understanding of when One is Finite and when One is Infinite. This would obviously have central ramifications to all of mathematics, particularly in solving the problems of Calculus, how Mathematics connects to Reality, and Infinite Set Theory. Basically the solution is to know reality, that Space exists as a Wave Medium, and thus know what this One thing is that connects and causes the many things, (Matter as Spherical Wave Motion of Space)." - (from the site)

1 and 1 .

I must stress that this is not my site. I just see a connection.
All the skepticisms I can personally see, seem to be covered very well by Geoff Haselhurst, but I am no 'expert' in any field.

Please don't shoot the messenger!! :)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:21 pm

I wasn't sure which topic to post this in, but I am just watching the movie 'Signs' with Mel Gibson... the film about ET's creating crop circles in order to strategize their invasion of Earth. A certain quote caught my attention.
Mel Gibson's character Graham Hess says:

Quote:
People break down into two groups when the experience something lucky. Group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. Just a happy turn of chance. I'm sure the people in Group number two are looking at those fourteen lights in a very suspicious way. For them, the situation isn't fifty-fifty. Could be bad, could be good. But deep down, they feel that whatever happens, they're on their own. And that fills them with fear. Yeah, there are those people. But there's a whole lot of people in the Group number one. When they see those fourteen lights, they're looking at a miracle. And deep down, they feel that whatever's going to happen, there will be someone there to help them. And that fills them with hope. See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?

Just thought it was interesting that this film about UFO's brings up this topic. I have seen this movie before but had not realized how important this quote is. It seems now that I actually believe there are no coincidences, I actually listen to these quotes. So, I don't know if it is just me that didn't pay attention to this topic when I don't see anything special about coincidences or if it is really useless for people to try to convey the fact that there are none and everyone has to experience it for herself.

It seems to me, 11:11 itself is a pretty basic form of the question 'Is it possible that there are no coincidences?' (the fact that it has become engraved in one's brain that one contemplates its frequency) which insists on being answered with meaningfulness or without it.

As for another 'coincidence', Coast to Coast AM is rebroadcasting a show from 2003 about crop circles and their relation with subtle energy. I'll tune in tonight and let you know if anything profound catches my attention.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:27 am
Post 11:14
I have noticed 11:14 almost as long as 11:11 itself. I do not know the significance of this. Any ideas?

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:22 am

That last post was mine. I do not know why I was not logged in... unusual.
The default time of my post was 2:22 if that means anything. :?:

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:23 am
Founder

Post 11:11 Crop Circles
By chance I have found a page, in which the author talks about so-called 11:11 crop circles.

http://www.greatdreams.com/radio/ryan/1111/ryan1111.htm

Already the index shows the incredible richness of connections of this twin number. It has further to do with many topics we are dealing with (see blue items):

[For the end of bad Karma, which is connected to many of the subjects below, see also http://www.psychovision.ch/rfr/radbilde.htm#6 ]

1. 11:11 Coincidence
A. Reports - wake-up calls,
Solara's 11:11 Doorway,
Doug's 11:11 Vision
B. 11:11 -What does it mean?
Three main points related to 11:11:
(1) Mayan Calendar end

In the 28 years listed on the linked page from which the above table was taken, only the one 11:11 universal time is given. The end of the Mayan calendar falls on December 21, 2012. That is the famous "End Date." (See http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html)
(2) Stan's Equations & Orion
(3) Swallows (Our Merkabah vehicle for mass ascension crop circle formation)
C. Two Suns (and the connection to 11:11)
D. Leap to the Heart Chakra (includes Pablo's dream on 11 January 1992),
Sri Yantra
E. End of WW 1,
F. Football Symbolism (11 players on each team & other symbols)
(To be included later: Dream of Cleveland Dogs & Serpent Mound)

2. Overall messages about the earth changes
A. Heart chakra
B. The New Jerusalem
C. Duality balance - Adam/Eve,
return of the feminine

D. Trinitized powers - daughter aspect & Holy Spirit
E. Conscious co-creators, new myths, Rev. 3:11, Isaiah 65, builders
F. DNA change or repair
G. Holy Grail,
communion,
becoming the Body of Christ,
Rose of the World
H. 2001:Space Odyssey (incredible "coincidences" with a message)
2001:Space Odyssey Update
The "Real" Obelisk of 2001:Space Odyssey
Chicxulub Crater Dream
An Alien Appears Upon the "Real" Obelisk
I. Warring cycle, transmuting the warring attribute
J. End of bad karma

3. Revelations about creation
A. Duality
twins,
scientists-shamen
Fisher Kings
B. Trinity,
Conscious Unit
DNA

Pythagorean Tetraktys
Dr Stephen M Phillips string theory
Alchemy

C. Oversoul flower & focus personalities
D. Omphalos
co-creators
Lion Kings
Flower of Life
Seed of Life
Saint Peter &153 Fish
spider webs
Indra's Net
soccer ball universe,
Chakras
controlling the ring,
Olam
stage play,
E. Yellow Brick Road,
mouse,
F. Karma,
fury,
metrology,
money,
steps down & up,
G. Sacred Geometry
H. Ezekiel's Wagon - Merkabah
Noah's Ark
Vehana - vehicle

4. Fields and methods of investigation
A. Dream-coincidence,
signposts, guideposts, confirmations
B. Symbolist world view
C. Puzzle pieces
D. Similar to comparative mythology

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Revelation 11:11
In Revelation 11:11 it reads:

Quote:
11:11 But after three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and tremendous fear seized those who were watching them.

The "breath of life from God" we can interpret as the incarnations of the world soul. We don't know yet if this will be incarnations in the realm of the objective psyche (Carl Jung) or in the physical world or both. I guess however an incarnation in the one as well as in the other realm, as well as in both. I described all this in short elsewhere. Here a copy:

Quote:
I'd like to enter here one of my last posts concerning the different incarnation modi:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#2580

I feel that this conclusion belongs into this "synchronistic net." As much as I can see, it is one of my most important conclusions of the last time, since it explains the UFOs as well as the "ETs," and especially the crop circles.

In short: UFOs are incarnations of physical energy (and matter) with an increased negentropy, ie higher order. This higher order means physical laws on a higher level -- "new physics."

These "synchronistic ideas," ie ideas that appear themselves and spontaneously out of the collective unconscious, without a conscious thinking -- as most of mine, and especially also the ones G. produces during the posting (or writing) of his visions/jouneys (the "unconscious thinking") -- are an incarnation of objective psychic energy (Carl Jung) with an increased negentropy, ie what I call in the above post the "higher Self."

If the physical and the objective psychic incarnation are together, this could perhaps be the incarnation of "ETs." This is likely, since these "ETs" consist of energy/matter with higher physical as well as higher objective psychic negentropy (their body and mind) and have at their disposal the higher physical energy/matter, the UFOs.

Another form of such an incarnation are the crop circles: They consists of matter/energy with a higher physical negentropy (the higher order) and further of objective psychic energy with increased negentropy. The latter is shown in the symbolic content of the mandalas. This would perhaps be the lowest form of "new life," at the vegetative level, at the lowest level of "animated" matter.

Could it be that our discussion of the wormholes -- as much as I remember, we began it in the thread Gregory's visions on the background of all these tunnels -- "animated" the world soul to present the world these new crop circles with their wormhole message?

The three and a half is a very famous symbol in alchemy. It is the step from the third to the fourth, which is however, at least in my interpretation, not the step from #3 to #4, but from #3 to #6 (2x3), from the unipolar energy term to the bipolar energy term. Only with the help of the latter the unio corporalis and thus the increase of the negentropy of these energies is possible.

Revelation 11:11 seems thus to show what will happen in the near future: The incarnation of "machines" with increased negentropy of physical energy, (religious?) ideas with increased negentropy of objective psychic energy (religious ideas about a renewed God-image), and incarnations of "ETs", who possess both energies with increaded negentropy, psychic and physical.

Of course all these incarnations happen already since 1945. However, "only" in the consciousness of specific people. It seems, as I have described in the above link that now an incarnation begins, which creates "stable" UFOs and "ETs." The crop cirlces seem to correspond to the first step into the goal of the incarnation of vegetative "stable creatures."

Since we are not at all conscious about this development, it incarnates in a destructive way, as for example as the religious delusion of the US government as well as of some Islamic governments.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:06 am
Profile WWW

Post 11:11 and the 90 degree angle
I had this thought a while ago but am just attempting to do the math now.

The thought is simple;
11:11 on the face of an analog clock forms a 90 degree angle with the hour and minute hands. I did the math, and at 11:11 it's just slightly obtuse of being a perfect right triangle. But, I believe that extending the time out further, we approach the 90 degrees. That is, at 11:11:11 (11 hours, 11 minutes, 11 seconds) the two hands are slightly more acute than at 11:11:00 (11 hours, 11 minutes, 0 seconds). So, it seems to me that the further we extend the time for it to retain 11's in the smaller and smaller timescales, the closer our proximity to the 90 degree angle, which as I've learned here is an important angle when dealing with the Unus Mundus.

If anyone wants to try the math, be my guest. I don't have the time :roll: to do it now, but I've got a hunch I am right :roll:.

The fact that this is only apparent on an analog clock is interesting to me, since digital clocks are usually what make people aware of the 11:11 phenomenon. This goes along with allowing gray (infinity) to exist in time, instead of allowing it to make the leaps from minute to minute.

Have a nice day,
Michael

EDIT:

Nevermind, I don't think it works. Boy, school really has me too much in my head.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 pm
Founder

Post 11:11 and the singular inner quantum leap
Michael and All

In his book The Enigma of Numbers (see http://www.paripublishing.com/home/ ) Lance Storm has a chapter about 11:11, "The eleven gates of the 11:11." He quotes (p. 495-6) the esoteric visionary Solara, who states that 11 symbolizes disorder and disruption in an individual's life or psyche. To overcome it, one has to "make a quantum leap from duality to Oneness."

This is exactly also my experience. Our life is in fact not a continuum, as most people believe. On the contrary, it is a series of parts separated by what I call inner quantum leaps. This seem(s) to be the 11:11 gate(s). If such a psychological quantum leap is constellated, we experience many synchronicities. If so, we have to be very consciously aware of them and have the task to interpret them. Otherwise, the quantum leap happens anyway, but in a destructive way.

This is, as I can tell you, the experience of someone who is born on 11/11 (1943).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 am
Profile WWW

Michael wrote on last page last post (actually this has changed and it is there
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=677#677
Quote:
I have noticed 11:14 almost as long as 11:11 itself. I do not know the significance of this. Any ideas?

I discovered this forum on sept 19th evening, and explored that topic very soon after.
That same morning I woke up very soon and wrote the first lines of a poem based on number 1111.
At 12:50, I happened to hear a question of the radio game *Le jeu des 1000 euros*, asking which time in the morning repeats four times the same digit: 11:11 of course.
In the afternoon I went to the public library and fetched a Greek dictionary to get the spelling of the world strongylé :
στρογγυλή
According to Greek numeral alphabet, this 9-letters word has the value 1114, but it is composed of 8 different letters adding up to 1111.

I wondered about this word because of a co-incidence between two French books, where in both of them there is an enigma about a Greek island known only by its perfectly round shape. One is a jungian analysis of dreams, the other one a crime novel with a coded text. In both novels someone remembers that an old name of Thera (Santorin) is Strongylé, round, because the island was perfectly round before it was destroyed by a volcanic explosion.
Neither the jungian analyst nor the detective seems to know the mandala.

I was writing something about this when I found that the 4/4/44, given by Jung as the day he and his doctors exchanged their destinies, was exactly at the 4 fifths of his life.

I have been haunted by such co-incidences since I was a teenager. I learnt then Jung did write something about meaningful co-incidences, but Synchronicity was translated in French only in 1988...

Last edited by rémi on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post 1111 and 1114
Well a few things about more or less recent 1111 and 1114.
First I present one of my most visual creations, a poem imitated of Raban Maur made for the wedding of a friend in 2005.
The original poem by Maur was a square 35x35, but it suited better my purpose to make it 33x33, and I called it
(11 + 11 + 11) (11 + 11 + 11)

It was inspired by the fact that Good Friday was in 2005 on 25 March, usually Annunciation (but for the first time Rome decided to move Annunciation on 4/4).
The four crosses as in Raban have 276 letters, as Jesus stayed 276 days in Mary's womb.
There were 813 other letters, and Raban's poem was composed around 813, which was too a year where Good Friday was on 25 March, and 813 is one of my favorite numbers. More about this poem on my site (in French).

On last 1/11, I wrote a sonnet about the 13 or 14 ways to part 168 in two prime numbers, actually a bad poem, but I had to do it for a kind of contest with a friend.
Next day I thought the 28 prime numbers involved added up to 2352, and my mind is so weirdly arranged that I know I have a book, among thousands, that has this number in a collection, although this book had an interessant title I didn't think of when I found the Jung pattern around 44, The big Kiss-off of 1944, by Andrew Bergman. I read it immediately, it's about a private named Jack LeVine involved in the election Roosevelt vs Dewey, which according to this fantasy was decided on 4 July, 7/4 or 4/7.
As I have posted elsewhere, it striked me because this same year Good Friday was on 7 April, 4/7 or 7/4, and it was the first Good Friday in the Gregorian calendar to present the same conditions as the Crucifixion day.
I was puzzled that my French edition said this book was published in 47, as it looked very post-Chandlerian, and it was in fact published in 74.
My recent inquiries about Truffaut, another 813 addict, made me wonder on which day he reached the 4/5th of his life, 'twas on 7 April 74, 4/7/74 or 7/4/74, Palm Sunday.
I too searched how many days he had lived on 4/4/44, 4441, hence he had lived 4444 days on the peculiar 7 April 44.
I thought 4441 and 4444 made a chiasma with numbers 1111 and 1114 (see previous post on this topic).
I use to watch movies on a streaming site, where people add each day a bit randomly new movies. About 3 months ago I discovered a movie named 11:11 (2004) and watched it. Let's forget what I have seen in it.
On 3 Nov I discovered a movie named 11:14 (2003), that has nothing to do with symbolic 11:11. Actually it might be an interesting film, with the story of a girl that's got 3 lovers, and a Rashomon construction, but I was bewildered by the name of the first character to appear, the only one whose full name is given, Jack Levine, same as the shamus in the book I read the day before.

PS Coming back to Forum main page after posting, I noticed this post was #1308 of The coniuctio.
The English date 8/13 is in French 13/08.
On my blog I made something about 1308, value of the Greek word TUKÊ, meaning 'destiny'.
It's a funny thing I associate Jung to Elijah, the Tishbit prophet, and in the Talmud the unconcluded questions are ended by the acronym TEKU (in Hebrew letters), standing for
Tishby Yetahretz Kushiot Veahbiyot : the Tishbit will answer all questions and problems (in the World to Come).
And Jung seems to come back in our dreams, rather to ask us questions than to solve them...

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 am

Post 29 and 47
Dear Jan,
I posted in France at 10:11, knowing it would be 11:11 on the forum.
But I didn't know I was number 47, and I'm quite glad to learn it, and anxious to learn who is number 29.
As 29 seems to come here frequently these times, with ages of decisive choice, hexagram K'an, my dream about ELLESWER 29.
I think I spoke 'elleswer' about Queen's novel of 1932, THE GREEK COFFIN MYSTERY, BY ELLERY QUEEN, of which chapters in two parts give in acrostics these 21 and 13 letters.
I tried to explain how I see these 21 and 13 relating to Haemmerli and Jung. There are too numbers of the Fibonacci sequence, and there is another sequence tightly closed to it, Lucas sequence, where numbers corresponding to 13-21 are 29-47.
The alchemical process starts often with brass (atomic number 29) transmutated in silver (47).
The mystery of this coffin is that two corpses are found in it, mr Khalkis (brass in Greek), and Albert Grimshaw (AG = Ag symbol of silver, and he is said to have a lunar face).
The 3rd person is a mister Knox (a word making think of gold).

I know quite well St Susanna on 8/11, as my only published novel had for hidden motif the eclipse of 8/11/2000. There was a Susanna...
Strange thing is the poem given in my post was for the wedding on my friend poet Stéphane Susana.
And thanks for Philomena on 8/11 too, but that would be long to explain.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Post Attanasio and me
Thanks Jan,
I had a look too to see who was number 29, and I already read the messages of AAA, partly because of his name beginning with letters ATTA, quite meaningful for me, in Latin as well as in Hebrew, but the link you gave unsealed my eyes.
3 books of him were published in French, and I have 2 of them here !
Actually his first one, Radix, was translated in 83, but I could'nt read it then and there is still a markpage between pages 48-49, coming from the packaging of a typewriter ribbon. In 83 I gave up the typewriter for a word processor (I programmed it myself) to write the first Sci-Fi novel I proposed to the publishers (they didn't want it).
I'll try to read it completely, now that I'm a bit clever (at least I hope so), but the quite amazing thing is that he gives a chronology for the world he imagined, and the most important date in this chronology is year 2113. Roughly, it seems to be the year where causality was left away to rule Earth, to come to something else, definetely acausal.
The years coming before and after 2113 are 2080 and 2720. There is too 2048, which was the title of my Sci-Fi novel (cause I hoped it to be published in 1984).
I recall we went to numbers 47-29 (me and AAA) because they are related to 21-13, which are too the ranks of letters U-M.

I didn't buy the 2nd book in 87, as I couldn't read the 1st.
I won't have bought the 3rd one in 2000, the year I succeed at least to publish a novel, but here comes the incredible. I belong to an association named 813, in tribute to the Arsène Lupin novel, and which is limited to 813 members, mostly people having to do with crime books, writers or publishers. Each year a publisher chooses a gift for all the members, and in 2000 it was Attanasio's book !!!
I didn't read it either, but more incredibly I remembered yesterday the title of the novel, The biker of Troy (originally Silent), without knowing it was from Attanasio, while writing a poem about bike where a constraint made me use the word Ilion (Ilium, Troy).
It was published in the same collection that the book I remembered the number, and not the title, The big Kiss-off of 1944.

I do it short again because it is full of echoes in many directions.

Of course Jan the eclipse was in 99. The Dick novel you mention is probably A scanner darkly, although it is rather the case of a cop that suspects himself, while he is innocent, because his brain is damaged by drugs. It's in this book (1977) that there is a NDE dream, which is quite close to my own vision of 69, with the vision of a door leading to an antique Greek landscape, a door which is a golden rectangle, but the dreamer (Dick himself) didn't dare to go through it.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next