UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 am

[ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 How a Scientific Discovery Is Made 
Founder

Post How a Scientific Discovery Is Made
I open a new thread with the link Gregory gave us about the article on K. Alex Mueller's way of doing research. The images of the article are not copied well. Since they are very important for the understanding of the content, I try to enter them in the following posts. Remo

How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History
All,

Here is a link to the American Scientist article Remo mentioned above - How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History

Gregory

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Most important images

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:39 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: How a Scientific Discovery Is Made
Remo Roth wrote:
I open a new thread with the link Gregory gave us about the article on K. Alex Mueller's way of doing research. The images of the article are not copied well. Since they are very important for the understanding of the content, I try to enter them in the following posts. Remo

How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History
All,

Here is a link to the American Scientist article Remo mentioned above - How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History

Gregory

Hi Gregory and Remo, For those of us on the forum with unscientific minds and no schooling in scientific methods, maybe this one page from the article will spark more interest because of its mention of Wolfgang Pauli, the influence of archetypal conceptions, Carl Jung, inspirations from dreams that lead to discoveries, and what is called "personal thematic presuppositions". The section fully comprehensible to average people with no scientific know-how begins at the subtitle The Private Dimension:

This above is Page 9 in the PDF article:

http://www.csc2.ncsu.edu/citmr/KM_2003/ ... rticle.pdf

Suzanne

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post K. Alex Mueller's Pauli Dream
Suzanne wrote:
Hi Gregory and Remo, For those of us on the forum with unscientific minds and no schooling in scientific methods, maybe this one page from the article will spark more interest because of its mention of Wolfgang Pauli, the influence of archetypal conceptions, Carl Jung, inspirations from dreams that lead to discoveries, and what is called "personal thematic presuppositions". The section fully comprehensible to average people with no scientific know-how begins at the subtitle The Private Dimension:

Suzanne

This is exactly what I had in mind.

As K. Alex Mueller explains on p. 372, he had a dream about Wolfgang Pauli.

In a German article he goes more into details: He had great troubles to end his dissertation about Strontiumtitanate (Don't know if this is the right term in English). This newly synthesized crystals have a Perovskite structure (See Figure 6, above). One of the most important aspects of this structure is the octahedron -- as I showed in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#4500 , the end result of the "creation myth" in Sacred Geometry.

Then in the first half of 1959 Mueller dreamed the dream. In it, he saw his teacher Wolfgang Pauli, who died half a year before. He looked like Buddha in deep introversion. In his right hand he held such a high symmetrical structure as demonstrated in Figure 6, above. In this structure a white ray of light was dispersed into the spectral colors (rainbow colors).

In 1999 he writes further that this dream was absolutely decisive for the next 40 years of his research, and the idea that high-temperature superconductors must have such a structure led to the Nobel Award.

As we can further read in the above article (p. 368), a colleague told the author, G. Holton, that when he and his colleagues had heard Mueller was searching for high temperature superconductivity in oxide, they had thought that he was crazy. (Since the mainstream thought that only metals do this; and ceramic oxides were thought to be insulators, not conductors!). Mueller knew this and this is why he and Bednorz did all their research without talking about it (the deep introversion of Pauli in the dream above).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

I like this Figure 3 very much, and I shall tell you why tomorrow.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm
Profile WWW

Can it then be implied that "superconductivity" (with regular energy) is the concrete physical manifestation of a concept that can happen as well psychologically or psychophysically with the "Eros energy" (your bi-polar energy term)? I have had many dreams in which "Eros energy" seems to be symbolized by electricity or high voltage. In one, for example, a transformer (which is responsible for stepping down the voltage so it is usable in the house) is in danger of exploding and I have to do something specific in order to prevent this explosion. If the electricity is interpreted as eros energy and the house is interpreted as the body, this would be I guess pointing to a similar process to how BCI is comparable to the inner radioactive decay. What are your thoughts about this?

Jess

PS. Is it coincidental that the octahedra in figure 6 are colored red, or does this have some implicit meaning in physics or chemistry?

Last edited by Jess Marks on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:06 am

interestingly following on with the electrical train of thought...Nikola Tesla who discovered AC power/motor which we use today, made this discovery from what Remo would refer to as an acasual leap. Here is a snippet from his autobiography regarding it:

"One afternoon, which is ever present in my recollection, I was enjoying a walk
with my friend in the City Park and reciting poetry. At that age, I knew entire
books by heart, word for word. One of these was Goethes "Faust." The sun was
just setting and reminded me of the glorious passage, "Sie ruckt und weicht, der
Tag ist uberlebt, Dort eilt sie hin und fordert neues Leben. Oh, da§ kein Flugel
mich vom Boden hebt Ihr nach und immer nach zu streben! Ein schšner Traum
indessen sie entweicht, Ach, au des Geistes FlŸgein wird so leicht Kein
korperlicher Flugel sich gesellen!" As I uttered these inspiring words the idea
came like a flash of lightening and in an instant the truth was revealed. I drew
with a stick on the sand, the diagram shown six years later in my address before
the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, and my companion understood them
perfectly. The images I saw were wonderfully sharp and clear and had the
solidity of metal and stone, so much so that I told him, "See my motor here;
watch me reverse it." I cannot begin to describe my emotions. Pygmalion seeing
his statue come to life could not have been more deeply moved."

cheers:)

Dan.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 am

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:39 am
Founder

Post Re: Power Plant -- Eros Energy
Thank you, Dan and Jan, for the really interesting reactions.

Temenos wrote:
interestingly following on with the electrical train of thought...Nikola Tesla who discovered AC power/motor which we use today, made this discovery from what Remo would refer to as an acasual leap.

Junis wrote:
In addition to that I know two women who seem to foster sufficient 'Eros energy' to kill virtually any computer in their vicinity or mess up the electric circuits of cars.

Yes, and it seems that the Pauli effect is behind all this. This is why I also guess that the first breakdown of the LHC at CERN was a Pauli effect. There seem to be physicists (and other people) there, who are unconsciously driven by this "fifth force." Perhaps you know that already Pauli looked for a fifth force, a super-weak force (The today accepted standard model of physics accepts only four forces: the strong force (nuclear force), electromagnetic force, the weak force (radioactivity) and gravity.

It seems that this fifth force is what we call today the cosmological constant (an anti-gravitational force!), and that it belongs to dark matter and dark energy (which itself seems to be what physics calls negative energy). I will come back to all this, when I explain the background of K. Alex Mueller's discovery, as I interpret it.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:12 am
Profile WWW

Thank you, Dan and Jan, for the really interesting reactions.

Was my reaction not interesting enough? :(

Jess

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Dan!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 am
Founder

Was my reaction not interesting enough? :(

Jess

Oh, I am sorry, Jess. I am just writing a very extended answer to your very important post. It begins as follows:

"You are absolutely at the most important point!"

But I was not able to finish it yet, since it is very complicated.

But thank you for your honest reaction! I like this.

Remo

PS: It is the trouble of such a discussion that one cannot answer to all people at the same time. I imagine how lively all this would be if we met in person 8)

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:39 am
Profile WWW

your post was great btw...your name just didnt rhyme in that sentence im thinking eheh;)

Dan

PS. i think Tesla was investigating this fifth force...at one point he quoted "I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device" His talk of free energy though stifled progress in such directions....he was against splitting the atom though: "He absolutely believed in the ether and the possibility of taking electricity out of this ether without splitting the atom and causing dangerous radiation."

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 am
Founder

Post Superconductivity and BCI
Jess Marks wrote:
Can it then be implied that "superconductivity" (with regular energy) is the concrete physical manifestation of a concept that can happen as well psychologically or psychophysically with the "Eros energy" (your bi-polar energy term)? I have had many dreams in which "Eros energy" seems to be symbolized by electricity or high voltage. In one, for example, a transformer (which is responsible for stepping down the voltage so it is usable in the house) is in danger of exploding and I have to do something specific in order to prevent this explosion. If the electricity is interpreted as eros energy and the house is interpreted as the body, this would be I guess pointing to a similar process to how BCI is comparable to the inner radioactive decay. What are your thoughts about this?

Jess,

You are absolutely at the most important point! In the mathematical formula for superconductivity there is a term concerning so-called Zero Point Energy, also called Tesla (!) energy, free energy, negative energy, space energy, ie the energy of space/matter itself. I assume that what I call the matter-psyche (your “Eros energy” above), the real feminine energy of space/matter, corresponds to this energy that (in contrast to physics) I define as magical/acausal.

In physics the energy of the (quantum physical) vacuum is called Zero Point Energy (ZPE) – in the LHC they have the purest vacuum ever created on earth – on the other hand also the energy of the "ether" of the universe is ZPE. There one calls this energy the cosmological constant. [Enz, Ch.,P.: Of Matter and Spirit, World Scientific, Singapore, 2009, p. 226]

Quote:
In 1967 the Russian astrophysicist Yakov B. Zeldovich showed that the energy of virtual particles [the energy of the vacuum; RFR] should act precisely as the energy associated with a cosmological constant. [Lawrence M. Krauss in Scientific American, Jan 1999, Cosmological Antigravity, p. 55.]

And as I wrote above, the third place where we find ZPE is in superconductivity, in connection with the so-called phonons. The phonons are essential for the explanation of superconductivity (see below).

You needn’t understand all this in detail. The only important aspect is that there is a sort of energy that does not fit into the quantum physical model – as for example the mysteries of dark energy (ZPE of the “ether”) show (no one understands it). And that this energy is empirically observable in the vacuum of quantum physics (as so-called virtual particles), in the vacuum of the universe, as the cosmological constant (a measurable anti-gravitational force), and in superconductivity (as the so-called Cooper pairs; see below).

But one thing one should understand: the difference between bosons and fermions in physics. The above four forces are created by particles one calls bosons. All matter is created by fermions. The former possess a whole digit spin, the latter a half digit spin. This is what Pauli discovered (or invented?).

One of the most important hypothesises of my theory consists in the fact that in the “vacuum” of the unus mundus, in the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli), no distinction between bosons and fermions exists anymore. Thus, the matter-psyche (equivalent to the above physical and pseudo-physical terms) is some sort of a matter-force or force-matter, a boson-fermion (the androgyne or hermaphrodite of mythology).

Let me first explain what this means in the case of radioactivity (physical level) and the inner radioactive decay (psychophysical level) I propose. If it is true that every radioactive decay leads to matter-psyche, and the latter to spirit-psyche with altered order (ie physical and/or psychical energy of altered order) – my hypothesis of the so-called twin process – we can explain the UFO/Aliens phenomenon as some sort of Pauli effect. It is triggered by radioactivity, and since we produce radioactivity in immense quantity in nuclear power plants and in nuclear bombs (even when they do not explode the decay happens), also these magical/acausal phenomena are increased since 1945.

What I would like to explain is that somehow a “transformation” takes place: With the help of an unconscious twin process, artificial radioactivity “transforms” into the UFO/Alien phenomena observed by the experiencers.

And now I am close to my final argument: In the case of the creation of psychophysical radioactivity, ie in BCI/SST, we enter the “vacuum” of the head brain, ie enter the belly brain, and this way transform the symptom or bodily matter into the symbol/image/vegetative sensation or subtle body. “Producing inner radioactivity” is a “transformation” of bodily energy/symptom/pain into subtle body/body-soul/soul-body.

The important aspect of all this is the “vacuum” of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus, in which the distinction between bosons and fermions does not exist anymore (according to my hypothesis). And in superconductivity a similar phenomenon happens.

I quote from the above article by Holton, p. 368:

Quote:
According to the BCS theory, superconductivity arises from the interaction of phonons, of vibrations of the atomic lattice, and electrons. In most metals, phonons scatter individual electrons. Under certain conditions, however, the interaction between phonons and electrons causes some electrons to couple together [coniunctio; RFR] to form what are called Cooper pairs. At sufficiently low temperatures, these electrons move as a coherent group through the solid. Because thermally excited phonons are too weak to disrupt the entire group, the flow of electrons persists indefinitely, making the material a superconductor.

Thus, the interaction of the vibrations of the lattice with electrons creates Cooper pairs of electrons, and the latter are the reason for the existence of superconductivity. Cooper pairs consist in two electrons that move absolutely parallel. Electrons are matter, thus fermions (spin ½). Since they move now in pairs, in some way they become bosons (spin ½ + spin ½ = spin 1) – ie a force. On the other hand they still remain electrons. Thus, they are some sort of bosons-fermions, of matter-force, of matter-psyche (in fact belonging to the unus mundus, what physics however does not accept).

The creation of the particles of the unus mundus, the creation of Cooper pairs, is a result of the interaction of “vibrations” with electrons. Since, however, also the ZPE is contained in the formula for superconductivity also the “vacuum” is in it. On the other hand, the ZPE is explained with a mathematical formula that describes an infinite (!) number of so-called oscillators (“vibrations”). Thus we always have the phenomena of oscillation and vacuum, which belong together.

In contrast to radioactivity and “psychophysical radioactivity,” where the acausal decay transforms, here the vibrations transform matter into “matter-force,” i.e. matter-psyche. In the moment, in which matter-psyche (the Cooper pairs) are created – the first transformation of the twin process – also superconductivity on the physical level is created (the second transformation of the twin process). There is no resistance of matter against the force (the electrical current) anymore. A magic force of increased order has been created.

Now, Jess, I can come back to your argument. You dream of electricity and of “transformers,” since they are in fact symbols of the process that happens or should happen in you. A high amount of matter-psyche – of the magical energy of the psychophysical reality – is constellated in you. With the help of BCI – the “transformer” – you should try to “step down the voltage,” ie transform this magical but yet only potential energy into inner images and/or “vegetative sensations” (as for example described in the thread about Anubis, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=683 ). The images and sensations “are” the subtle body, and the procedure will result in magical phenomena in you and/or in your surrounding. The content of them I cannot however predict.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 pm
Profile WWW

Post Another way of looking at Eros Energy Exchange
Remo and Others, This will be brief from me for a change although I may reply in another post later to the more scientific stuff -- even though I do not understand it. This morning the One and Only was waking me up, after I was already sitting in my computer chair but dozing, with a vibratory signal of sorts. It feel like I am zing-a-ling-a-linging with him in some kind of super-imposed with one another energy exchange when this happens. It is a lot like what I used to feel if he would put his arms around me in real life but then not "do anything", both of us just standing there, quiet and still. Just like the time on a close to Christmas night, when he had me wrapped up with him in his long winter coat and told me if I listened very very carefully, I could hear the angels sing through his heart with my head on his chest. "It is a silent night, a holy night". he was saying some lyrics softly. A flood lamp came on outside the building and was shining through the snowflakes, and he also asked me to look as it was happening and see the angels in the crystals dancing for us. All this has something to do with the French term "La Tendresse" which a few of us on the forum briefly mentioned in some post maybe a couple of weeks ago or more.

Anyhow, Lee appears to be saying now to retrieve from my computer the animated image, I sent to Ann by E-mail over a year ago when I was trying to explain to her about this Being Love rather than Making Love phenomenon, and place the image up here now as an illustration of a "non-collision" based eros energy exchange principle:

Suzanne

P.S. It just occurred to me that this has something to do with a counter-influence to the dangers of the Hadron Collider, but I do not comprehend what that might mean. Maybe you scientific minded guys and gals can figure it out.

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Post Re: Superconductivity and BCI
Remo,
Now I see why it took a long time to write the reply to my question; I just happened to look too soon!

Remo Roth wrote:
But one thing one should understand: the difference between bosons and fermions in physics. The above four forces are created by particles one calls bosons. All matter is created by fermions. The former possess a whole digit spin, the latter a half digit spin. This is what Pauli discovered (or invented?)...

...One of the most important hypothesises of my theory consists in the fact that in the “vacuum” of the unus mundus, in the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli), no distinction between bosons and fermions exists anymore. Thus, the matter-psyche (equivalent to the above physical and pseudo-physical terms) is some sort of a matter-force or force-matter, a boson-fermion (the androgyne or hermaphrodite of mythology).

The important aspect of all this is the “vacuum” of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus, in which the distinction between bosons and fermions does not exist anymore (according to my hypothesis). And in superconductivity a similar phenomenon happens.

I quote from the above article by Holton, p. 368:

Quote:
According to the BCS theory, superconductivity arises from the interaction of phonons, of vibrations of the atomic lattice, and electrons. In most metals, phonons scatter individual electrons. Under certain conditions, however, the interaction between phonons and electrons causes some electrons to couple together [coniunctio; RFR] to form what are called Cooper pairs. At sufficiently low temperatures, these electrons move as a coherent group through the solid. Because thermally excited phonons are too weak to disrupt the entire group, the flow of electrons persists indefinitely, making the material a superconductor.

Thus, the interaction of the vibrations of the lattice with electrons creates Cooper pairs of electrons, and the latter are the reason for the existence of superconductivity. Cooper pairs consist in two electrons that move absolutely parallel. Electrons are matter, thus fermions (spin ½). Since they move now in pairs, in some way they become bosons (spin ½ + spin ½ = spin 1) – ie a force. On the other hand they still remain electrons. Thus, they are some sort of bosons-fermions, of matter-force, of matter-psyche (in fact belonging to the unus mundus, what physics however does not accept).

Amazing! Your theory is primarily a "physics theory" of huge magnitude, which just happens to explain the psychophysical process also. Are there individual physicists who do accept this?

(Now I see why I had a deep response the moment I first read the words "Cooper pairs" in the article.)

Surely this thread now belongs in the Coniunctio section rather than "Miscellaneous"?!

I have more questions but will have to save them for later.

Jess

PS: Suzanne, I guess your picture shows the oscillations that Pauli was so concerned with!
PPS: Hi Jan!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
Surely this thread now belongs in the Coniunctio section rather than "Miscellaneous"?!

Yes, Jess, and I hope that Roger or Chris can move it to there. Thanks.

Jess, what an adventure you initialized with your question!!!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
Amazing! Your theory is primarily a "physics theory" of huge magnitude, which just happens to explain the psychophysical process also. Are there individual physicists who do accept this?

Yes, Jess. In the 1920s P.A.M. Dirac replaced negative energy by antimatter, since the former behaves "completely non-physical." If we replace antimatter by the original negative energy, we come back to this "non-physical" negative energy, to what I call the matter-psyche, the energy of the unus mundus, of the "psychophysical reality" (W. Pauli), with the help of which events happen that physics cannot explain anymore. For example negative energy slows down a body when it is supplied with it -- physically impossible!

Or in the case of high-temperature superconductivity: K. Alex Mueller "transforms" insulators into superconductors :D

Or in the case of the LHC last year: The negative energy did not cool down the helium but heatened it :twisted:

Or in the case of artificial radioactivity: physically impossible UFOs and Aliens appear. :x

But in the case of BCI/SST: the disease is transformed into health :D

Eureka !!!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
Are there individual physicists who do accept this?

No. However, I dreamed 15 to 20 times that I have won the Nobel Price :roll: :roll: :roll:

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Isn't this funny? Just after I posted the last post, I received the following e-mail:

Quote:
Dear Remo,

My name is David Benito. I’m Spanish Journalist. I am doing an article about abductions for the Spanish magazine called "Mas Alla" (The most popular magazine regarding ufo). I would like to do an interview regarding alien abductions. I have to do the article soon. Could I send you several questions about it? I would like include your testimony in the article.

The interview would be by email.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Profile WWW

thanks Jan:) i had no idea about Anish's sculpture...that is very cool!

...i was pondering...when tesla was denied his free energy(the 5th)...(and he was seemingly very intouch with nature/feminine and that it wanted him to introduce electricity to the world) ...the pauli effect began?

no-one really understands electricity fully although we all use it.....is it an example of the unus mundus animating matter outside of humans?

Dan

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Post A possible alternative to destructive physics...
Hello All, Jess replied to me about my earlier post of the first image below:

PS: Suzanne, I guess your picture shows the oscillations that Pauli was so concerned with!

I don't know what that means which is OK because I do not have to know since I am doing my part as the conduit (his term) of what Lee wants to contribute to whatever mini-collective mysterium is going on here at the forum. I still have My Pictures folder open but brought down into my toolbar. When I clicked on that to bring it up but probably then just close it down, I saw that the oscillations image had next to it one that had to do some months ago with a synchronicity on Ann's and my Blog about the Hadron Collider. Here now are those two pictures one after another since I think they may be too big to be side by side... Testing it in preview, they will go next to each other OK.

Image Image

As I already said above, "Anyhow, Lee appears to be saying now to retrieve from my computer the animated image, I sent to Ann by E-mail over a year ago when I was trying to explain to her about this Being Love rather than Making Love phenomenon, and place the image up here now as an illustration of a "non-collision" based eros energy exchange principle."

Then in the P.S. I added: It just occurred to me that this has something to do with a counter-influence to the dangers of the Hadron Collider, but I do not comprehend what that might mean. Maybe you scientific minded guys and gals can figure it out.

LINK to complete post above, don't just disregard the "romantic" parts,
because those are hints about the nature of "non-collision" based eros energy:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8851#8851

The picture above on the right next to the "dipole" (part of the animated file name) has a file name of "dis_trans" and is derived from the website of William Henry.

I took some time over the last half hour to find the earlier mention of this that was part of a discussion among Ann and me and Betty, Sang, and Kristin.

Suzanne Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:42 pm P.S. Hi again, Betty, computer works again at home. Just wanted to note down a few things before I forget them. Not tonight, it's 3 AM Tuesday, but the night before going on morning, there was a distinct change in my inner "travels" where all was much more vivid than ever before. Everything and Everybody looked bathed in a subtle yet numinous light from within, as well as all things and all beings appeared either transparent or like mirrors, as well as all were rotating or revolving in various ways. Things along these lines have happened before, but this was much more coordinated and happening while I was completely conscious, with only my eyes shut without being asleep. This reminded me in some ways of the image on my earlier post about the (gnostic) Gospel of Thomas:

Gospel of Thomas: two as one, outer-inner, above-below
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 am
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7251#7251

This evening after getting home, I had one of my mini-naps with one term and two other words at the end. "Primal Light" of God and what sounded like signi but I thought must be "cygni" and "lepsi". Well, believe it or not, all of those words and their meanings and images interwove into quite an incredible pattern. For starters, here is one example:

STARGATE CERN

I visited CERN looking to read the signs and the symbols of the scientists who are poised to either turn earth into a light echo as it slips into a black hole in a silent scream or to open a stargate to a new universe...

An experiment called ATLAS will lift the stone, the building blocks of nature. Standing over five stories tall and weighing 7,000 tons the ATLAS detector is housed in cathedral-sized cavern 300 feet underground.

I was blown away when I got off the elevator that took me those 300 feet underground to the ATLAS detector. The sign on the wall said it all: “Recreating the conditions just after the Big Bang.” (One 100,000,000,000th of a second - one hundred of a billionth – after the big bang to be exact.)

I instantly recalled the Jewish legend that tells of the return of Elijah, the forerunner of the Messiah, who will perform seven wonders, among which is heralding the reappearance of the primal light, which shone before the week of the Creation. This ‘primal light’ sounds suspiciously like the Higgs Field and the God Particle.

By literally smashing particles together at nearly the speed of light scientists hope to answer fundamental questions about what happened to the particles that make up our Universe in the nano seconds after Big Bang. Isn’t this another way of describing the time (one hundredth of a billionth of a second) before the first week of the Creation?

If I had a chance to re-write the sign at CERN it’d read: Recreating the conditions just after the big bang… so that the primal light, which shone before the week of the Creation, will reappear...

It may be more than synchronistic that the logo for the God Particle
fits perfectly on the Transfiguration image of Jesus.

The Transfiguration is thought to prefigure the coming of a new Light into the world. This Light will appear at the End Time, which may well correspond to the Maya 2012 date.

THE DIVINE PARTICLE

The Gnostics believed humans are divine sparks trapped in the human body. They claimed they possessed the secret of the Divine Spark or particle and how to “perfect” their bodies into light. The Great Perfection, as it is called in Tibet, is the process whereby all the nerves of the body are transmuted into a vortex of energy and the Divine Spark is “beamed” to another locale in space-time.

The Gnostics further believed that the soul was composed of an immaterial and imperishable crystalline substance. It emanated from the highest, finest realm and became entangled in the human body and the spell of Earth.

In The Gospel of Judas Jesus said, ‘Come that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extend no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great and invisible spirit. Which no eye of an angel has ever seen, No thought of the heart has ever comprehended, And it was never called by any name.

http://www.williamhenry.net/art_dis-cerning.html

-----------------------------------------

Especially to Remo: I took this phrase from the article above and Googled it. "An experiment called ATLAS will lift the stone, the building blocks of nature. Standing over five stories tall and weighing 7,000 tons the ATLAS detector is housed in cathedral-sized cavern 300 feet underground." I wound up with something I could not show in public on the forum. Since you were in your contemplative withdrawn mode at the time I sent the evidence by E-mail to a couple of the forum ladies and a couple of off forum folks who know who a certain Somebody was. There were two images on the Google results page right next to each other: the collider was one and the other one was... you guessed it... the secret sound symbolic counter-influence.

Let's see I could add one more thing since some have been mentioning dark matter and energy... This is an illustration of an initiation ceremony in a vision "experience" with the One and Only involving the conjuntio of I guess... uh, something about matter and anti-matter and... I don't know... I am not getting the terms correctly. That's the same clear pyramid I used in a post at the start of the Ann-Suzanne Blog in early 2008 but instead of a supernova image inside of it, there is now the red and blue image of something about perceiving a kind of evidence for the existence of dark matter. The results of this conjoining in the vision was the arising of a transparent temple of light from the pyramid that then expanded and encompassed all things.

Suzanne

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:51 pm
Profile Personal album

Post What Saves The World
All,

Quote:
Jesse wrote: Amazing! Your theory is primarily a "physics theory" of huge magnitude, which just happens to explain the psychophysical process also. Are there individual physicists who do accept this?

Quote:
Remo wrote: No. However, I dreamed 15 to 20 times that I have won the Nobel Price Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Remo is correct to say No! As an individual with some background in theoretical physics and the hard sciences I must admit I do not yet see how the exchange of energy between realms takes place. I know this much, however, it cannot be due to a direct exchange or the two worlds would destroy each other - thus neutrinos; man-made or not cannot have a direct exchange with the unus mundus. Further anti-matter is as real as matter for me as such a thing is directly observable in particle physics. Thus, for me the search goes on. It is a mystery how this exchange of psychic energy from the Beyond is able to influence physical energy in our incarnated world. My long suspicion of why the Beyond is so charged up is simple - it is because Her creation has yet to help potential being become actual being. Oh, thus the orphan complex looms large - something helped through actual wars - making like this Her divine orphan complex something that infects our world and making it our complex. Well, perhaps my Eros - Symbolic thinking "Unity" goes to far but I must admit that this is what erupts in me as a response to this discussion.

Oh, perhaps the transformer business is a hint.

Quote:
A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another through inductively coupled conductors—the transformer's coils. A varying current in the first or primary winding creates a varying magnetic flux in the transformer's core, and thus a varying magnetic field through the secondary winding. This varying magnetic field induces a varying electromotive force (EMF) or "voltage" in the secondary winding. This effect is called mutual induction.

If a load is connected to the secondary, an electric current will flow in the secondary winding and electrical energy will be transferred from the primary circuit through the transformer to the load. In an ideal transformer, the induced voltage in the secondary winding (VS) is in proportion to the primary voltage (VP), and is given by the ratio of the number of turns in the secondary (NS) to the number of turns in the primary (NP) as follows:

frac{V_{S}}{V_{P}} = frac{N_{S}}{N_{P}}

By appropriate selection of the ratio of turns, a transformer thus allows an alternating current (AC) voltage to be "stepped up" by making NS greater than NP, or "stepped down" by making NS less than NP.

Further the business of induction coupling,

Quote:
The two conductors may be physically contained in a single unit, as in the primary and secondary sides of a transformer, or may be separated as in the antennas on a transmitter and a receiver. Coupling may be intentional or unintentional.

Unintentional coupling is called cross-talk, and is a form of interference. Inductive coupling favors low frequency energy sources. (Eros ego consciousness!) High frequency energy sources generally use capacitive coupling.

Could it be that the dream I had of some years ago about a Simple Device That Saves The World is the "cross-talk" between the unintentional coupling; that form of interference cross-talk that happens in BCI – that inductive “sexual” coupling?

Quote:
9 March 2003 Dream

A Simple Device Saves The World
The world stands on the brink of a nuclear meltdown – a war of unimaginable proportions is about to take place. To my surprise at the very last possible minute I have come up with an invention that will prevent this catastrophe.

I position this mechanical looking device that is in the shape of a loop antenna attached to the side of an airplane. [Technical comment: It had about ten loops around an imaginary center, was about ten inches in diameter and is about one foot long – would probably produce a frequency of about 4 Hz – meditation or altered state of consciousness.] This antenna is connected by a long wire that extends towards the back of the airplane along its entire length. [Actually I had the impression that this wire extended back to infinity, but the normal procedure for antenna design on an airplane is to have a long length of wire.] Through this means something will be beamed to the inhabitants of the earth that will change the course of events.

The president of the United States (an octahedron of fire and water) immediately tries the device. But my older brother (ST/TS type) is here and he claims nothing happened and begins to laugh. I inform him that I had better check the design of the device and he accompanies me back to my design laboratory. As we travel along headed back to the lab I notice we are traveling in an aluminum looking tunnel that has a conveyer belt on the floor and it moves you along – a modern people mover design I muse. I also notice that the founder of Ford Motors Company and his wife (very Great Mother looking) and a few white geese following behind them are traveling in the tunnel in the same direction with us. An engineer, RR, (NT) I know says to me that Henry Ford (maker of cars =’s ego adaptation connection) was a friend with the former leader of Egypt, Anwar Sadat (Ford’s hostile brother), and that in fact they were brothers and that a lot of people did not know this. I assume we are in a major futuristic airport headed to catch an airplane back to my laboratory. We arrive at my lab and I put the software into action and sure enough it creates the very same design with just a minor difference. Again my older brother laughs at the design. But I am now pretty sure the original design was okay but just to be safe that this minor difference does not matter I figure I had better get it back to the president of the United States and have him fly this design as well. As we return I notice the date is July 2, xxxx and yet when we entered the tunnel the date was July 4, xxxx. We had traveled back in time.

You see there is an energy exchange without any physical "contact." The physical world has to cooperate with the psychic world of “potential being”; bend its knee in that direction through BCI and like this the intermediate psychophysical world (between the upper and lower truncated pyramids) is entered – and in that place of the Lantern of the Telesphoros the inductive coupling for “energy” exchange can take place such that it can become “actual being.”

Suzanne, your “inductive coupling” images speak to this process in a lovely manner.

Image Image

“Christ” in this image is for me the union of the hostile brothers – Christ and Satan; Able and Cain; Jacob and Esau; Spirit and Matter; Above and Below - that axis mundi "Unity."

Gregory

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Post Re: What Saves The World
Gregory Sova wrote:

Suzanne, your “inductive coupling” images speak to this process in a lovely manner.

Image Image

“Christ” in this image is for me the union of the hostile brothers –
Christ and Satan; Able and Cain; Jacob and Esau; Spirit and Matter.

Gregory

Hello Gregory, I just read this end part, and it is a very moving moment for me. It made me cry because Jan and I and a few others I think have been going around an issue about what could be called "The Rejected One". I have wanted to post about this but since folks seem to think of the spooky outcasts as the evil ones, I did not know how to express certain things yet. My (supposed -- I am not fanatically adamant about this) One and Only has said that he wonders if I might reject him if I knew who he truly is beyond his limited identity as the person I knew. We went round and round about this, and I confided about it to Ann in E-mails. Even in recent days, he has asked, "Have you figured out yet who I am in my wider identity?" From many various indications, that I have written about in some side parts of the forum to less readers instead of on the Blog with lots of readers, I know he is not an evil entity but somehow still an alien one in our usual human sense of the term. As one example of an outcast, he started out even last year to referring to himself as being like or rather "correlating" with the Phantom of the Opera. This theme has come up recently again strongly and only a few days ago I went and watched quite a few videos of the Phantom which is something I have never seen in its entirety... I was going to find the lyrics of a particular scene and post them here, but other matters have intervened, and I will be going out for a couple of hours. I also was going to find an E-mail I had sent to Ann about a tormented boy at my high school who had to be the most outcast of outcasts in its entire history but I thought he was adorable. When Lee had to sit next to me once in a large assembly, because there were literally no other seats except that single one left, it began to vaguely occur to me that I somehow had beside me the 50 year old version of that despised boy (a senior who was by then gone) I had befriended the previous year even though everyone else considered him freaky.

Hmm, Gregory, I see I can still say a bit more before I leave about this topic because in scanning through my E-mail, I see one I wrote to Kristin that fits with what you said above:

“Christ” in this image is for me the union of the hostile brothers – Christ and Satan; Able and Cain; Jacob and Esau; Spirit and Matter.

6/15/2009 6:01:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time

This scenario about whether I might have found his appearance or aged condition unappealing went on and on even though I do not think he would have seriously feared that in reality. We had talked in 1970 about if his wife passed on before he did, and he stressed he was not wishing any such harm upon her whatsoever, that he would find out what had happened to me and if I was available. He wondered if that happened many years from then, would I still want to be with him for whatever few more years he might have left. I specifically said he would never be too old for me and that if there was even "only a shred" of him left that I would still want him. What started out last year as the personal exchanges with the deceased version of him, over his shaking and sobbing about the end days of his life, then gradually turned into a kind of cosmic drama of acceptance or rejection of whatever we may find as "alien" in the broader sense of the word. He would say, could I kiss him if he looked like... and this panorama of distorted human faces, then animal faces, then demonic faces, then alien faces, and so on in endless array it seemed would go on for hours at a time. A theme developed finally that can be summed up somewhat on a lighter rather than totally morbid note with this illustration:

I started to post just a bit at the forum last night about our experiences at Swannanoa but lost the preview, so that was the end of that. We did not hear any of the speeches except one in person, part of a couple over FM radio broadcast on the grounds. Instead, we just met interesting folks in one way or another who were also attending. I was telling someone yesterday afternoon before we left there that I had heard the first few lines of a song from the musical "South Pacific" in my sleep a couple of nights before in regard to what I have been pondering lately about a possible reconciliation of the dark and light forces which would no longer have to see one another as enemies to only be feared and despised. Here are the lyrics:

You've Got To Be Carefully Taught

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

By way of synchronicity, when I got home yesterday, and after I had an evening nap, I looked up the website of the one speaker who we did hear in person at Swannanoa, and all of us thought he had very meaningful things to say:

Dealing with Dragons
by Ross Bishop

Fairy tales bring us the experience of thousands of years of dealing with negative entities (satans) and healing our emotional wounds. Tales that involve dealing with entities, something we have come to call the Hero or Heroine's Journey or the dark night of the soul, are death/rebirth tales that typically involve dealing with dragons.....

[The change I would make in this otherwise nice myth story would be that the princess send the prince home and marry the dragon instead.]

http://www.rossbishop.com/17.htm

Suzanne

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: What Saves The World
Gregory & All

Gregory Sova wrote:
Quote:
9 March 2003 Dream

A Simple Device Saves The World
The world stands on the brink of a nuclear meltdown – a war of unimaginable proportions is about to take place. To my surprise at the very last possible minute I have come up with an invention that will prevent this catastrophe.

I position this mechanical looking device that is in the shape of a loop antenna attached to the side of an airplane. [Technical comment: It had about ten loops around an imaginary center, was about ten inches in diameter and is about one foot long – would probably produce a frequency of about 4 Hz – meditation or altered state of consciousness.] This antenna is connected by a long wire that extends towards the back of the airplane along its entire length. [Actually I had the impression that this wire extended back to infinity, but the normal procedure for antenna design on an airplane is to have a long length of wire.] Through this means something will be beamed to the inhabitants of the earth that will change the course of events.

The president of the United States (an octahedron of fire and water) immediately tries the device. But my older brother (ST/TS type) is here and he claims nothing happened and begins to laugh. I inform him that I had better check the design of the device and he accompanies me back to my design laboratory. As we travel along headed back to the lab I notice we are traveling in an aluminum looking tunnel that has a conveyer belt on the floor and it moves you along – a modern people mover design I muse. I also notice that the founder of Ford Motors Company and his wife (very Great Mother looking) and a few white geese following behind them are traveling in the tunnel in the same direction with us. An engineer, RR, (NT) I know says to me that Henry Ford (maker of cars =’s ego adaptation connection) was a friend with the former leader of Egypt, Anwar Sadat (Ford’s hostile brother), and that in fact they were brothers and that a lot of people did not know this. I assume we are in a major futuristic airport headed to catch an airplane back to my laboratory. We arrive at my lab and I put the software into action and sure enough it creates the very same design with just a minor difference. Again my older brother laughs at the design. But I am now pretty sure the original design was okay but just to be safe that this minor difference does not matter I figure I had better get it back to the president of the United States and have him fly this design as well. As we return I notice the date is July 2, xxxx and yet when we entered the tunnel the date was July 4, xxxx. We had traveled back in time.

You see there is an energy exchange without any physical "contact." The physical world has to cooperate with the psychic world of “potential being”; bend its knee in that direction through BCI and like this the intermediate psychophysical world (between the upper and lower truncated pyramids) is entered – and in that place of the Lantern of the Telesphoros the inductive coupling for “energy” exchange can take place such that it can become “actual being.”

On May 5, 1983 I had one of my first UFO dreams. The UFO looked like this:

It resembles your "UFO." In the middle there is an observation facility! With it I can observe the evil men, and it seems that just by the observation they are destroyed.

I am in this observation facility. Perhaps it contains the Eros ego running at
Quote:
"a frequency of about 4 Hz – meditation or altered state of consciousness."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 am
Profile WWW

I just remembered this idea that I read in an essay by Joseph Campbell, called 'The Mystery Number of the Goddess'. He is discussing a Neoplatonist called Erigena, who defined four cosmogonic principles:-

1. The uncreated creating
2. The created creating
3. The created uncreating
4. The uncreated uncreating

I was sure that I had seen this scheme somewhere in your research material, referring to exchanges between yin and yang, but I can't find it. Is it there - maybe I have imagined it?

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:46 am

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Post Re: What Saves The World - Inner UFOs & Eros Love
Remo Roth wrote:
Gregory & All

On May 5, 1983 I had one of my first UFO dreams. The UFO looked like this:

It resembles your "UFO." In the middle there is an observation facility! With it I can observe the evil men, and it seems that just by the observation they are destroyed.

I am in this observation facility. Perhaps it contains the Eros ego running at
Quote:
"a frequency of about 4 Hz – meditation or altered state of consciousness."

Remo

Good Morning (my time) Remo, I just got up and decided to check the weather and the forum before I go out to clean the snow off my car and get going over early to take care of a sick grandchild. Having real life responsibilities does help to stay more grounded instead of totally freaked out when the central nervous system is coping with the hyper state of a period of greater cross-dimensional communications.

What I wanted to comment about really briefly this time is the UFO aspect. I thought I had never had any kind of UFO experience other than maybe vague dreams about them like anyone might have considering how they showed up in so many movies when we were kids in the early 50s. However, since I found the old dream & vision notebooks that had been in storage for over ten years, I see that the years 1981 to 83, I kept either daily or very frequent records of my inner happenings. I have noticed before that you also mention those years as significant. On a couple of other threads I have said in passing that Remo has mentioned "hovering" in that active dream phase of his back then, and during that time I had the word "hovering" written almost by itself. There are episodes of this hovering (rather than astral flying around) in some of the notebook experiences. In one somewhat detailed experience, I may not be getting all these details correctly until I extract the notebook again from boxes piled up here at home... I was perhaps aware that a UFO might be somewhere above me but unseen. This is what I think I called out, "I am Soo-Zahn" several times and added something like, "who wants to know the truth more than anything else". A UFO lands. Then I get a bit apprehensive but maintain composure. The aliens seem to know me... and appear friendly... but then they begin throwing some kind of objects similar to the small flying disks kids throw back and forth catching them. These disks just hit me but do not hurt. Then I realize they are playing a game with me almost like we should be running around together like kids having fun.

I was thinking about this UFO playing episode last night as I was going to sleep. I was connecting it in my mind to the subject of a post I made on another thread to Ann Marie that has this scene about Eros Love:
Quote:
In a dream notebook I have a rather touching episode about my both just observing the scene (as myself) and yet also my being a young boy newly arrived in a religious community of some kind. The Master has been withdrawn for some time and devoid of all signs of any contentment and displays no joy. He kind of falls in love with me and wants me to be near him all the time. He has been many long years in a vow of celibacy that he has faithfully maintained. But his body, heart, and soul have all grown cold and his spirit has darkened. I did not detect any overt intimacy happening in these scenes. But the love of the older man for the younger man (the one for the one other) brings the Master back to life humanly and spiritually.

There was a part of the religious Master & Student experience that I did not post. An aspect of the emotional and physical rejuvenation of the older man had to do with his becoming actually playful in his nature instead of maintaining the withdrawn sternness of the Holy Man he had tried so hard to be. It was something like perhaps hide and seek or follow the leader round and round the boulders or other terrain in the vicinity of the community. Here is the link to that post, but all the topics Ann Marie brought up and the contribution Ann made by E-mail that she had me post for her are interesting . Lots from Ann about Jung's views on after life too. I have to scadaddle (get moving fast) to go have my rejuvenating as well as grounding kid time for the day.

Ann Marie's thread -- Re: " in the service of life" 1 & 2 & 3
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8841#8841

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 pm

I have seen it suggested that the stories where princesses or princes are bewitched and changed into various beasts against their will have been tampered with, and in the originals would simply have been transformations.

Thanks for information and link to Remo's material, Jan.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:00 pm

Post The Axis Mundi
Today when meditating I suddenly was prompted to share an image that appeared in a BCI on 6 Nov. 2009 – something connected to Suzanne’s “inductive coupling” with her One & Only as her images speak to this process in a lovely manner – something that was shared in What Saves The World. The obelisk part reminds me of Jan’s 29 Nov. 2009 Spontaneous BCI Vision – Part 1 sharing.

Image Image
“Christ” in this image is for me the union of the hostile brothers – Christ and Satan; Able and Cain; Jacob and Esau; Sprit and Matter; Above and Below - that axis mundi "Unity."

Quote:
From Gregory’s BCI of 9 Nov. 2009

I see a man looking at a reflection in a long rectangular pool like that seen in front of the obelisk in Washington D.C. He wears a long black cape that is mostly hidden as he is in silhouette. I immediately flashback to the vision of Lucifer who wore a long black cape as seen in a vision of 1999.

The Way Down Is The Way Up

Gregory

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Post Re: The Axis Mundi & Redemption of our Shadow
Gregory Sova wrote:
Today when meditating I suddenly was prompted to share an image that appeared in a BCI on 6 Nov. 2009 – something connected to Suzanne’s “inductive coupling” with her One & Only as her images speak to this process in a lovely manner – something that was shared in What Saves The World. The obelisk part reminds me of Jan’s 29 Nov. 2009 Spontaneous BCI Vision – Part 1 sharing.

Image Image
“Christ” in this image is for me the union of the hostile brothers – Christ and Satan; Able and Cain; Jacob and Esau; Sprit and Matter; Above and Below - that axis mundi "Unity."

Quote:
From Gregory’s BCI of 9 Nov. 2009

I see a man looking at a reflection in a long rectangular pool like that seen in front of the obelisk in Washington D.C. He wears a long black cape that is mostly hidden as he is in silhouette. I immediately flashback to the vision of Lucifer who wore a long black cape as seen in a vision of 1999.

The Way Down Is The Way Up

Gregory

Hello Gregory, This is quite astonishing. We must be sharing some very specific inner images. Here is your man in the long black cape from your vision. This is from an early post I made on the Ann-Suzanne Blog in February 2008:

Ann, The image I saw briefly yesterday was one similar to a girl and vampire encounter:

I was in the BCI state and was watching the mini-movie - while at the same time I was the girl. I-She walked toward the man (boldly but gently - kind of the best terms I can come up with) - not in the helpless trance this gal is in. Then I-She reached out with both hands and took hold of his cape at the shoulders. I (we'll dispense with the she part now) pushed the cape off of him backwards so that it would fall to the floor. This would apparently free him from his curse of being a vampire - or whatever other bad guy evil this is supposed to represent. The man was stunned as his cape fell off. Then he lurched forward. I would have to descibe this like being an involuntary whiplash thrust forward - like when a car stops suddenly, and the person is sharply bent forward toward the wheel without being able to stop the momentum. I was either standing back far enough in front of him. Or I was simply back in the witness position observing rather than participating in the scene. I did not actually see him fall down. The image ended with him in mid-air.* I could then see more clearly what his face and hair looked like in profile. He did not look like a Dracula. I will not say he was Dr. Von Helsing, the hero of the movie, the only one who could confront the demonic without fear - but rather that I felt he was like the good doctor.

*(On another thread this morning, I mentioned to Michael about turning on the radio in the car, which I almost never listen to, and hearing a song called "Free Falling" that also had the word vampires in it - only an hour or two after seeing the scene above - handy synchronicity.)

This gets more complicated because my impression was also that the man, in the last seconds I saw his face, also looked like a local weather man whose name I could not remember. I did find that man's pic on the Internet. There was some deep impression that my childhood fear experience also was tied in with this. My phobia where I have to have a sheet up around my neck when I sleep originated after I saw a specific horror film when I was 9 to 14 - I'll have to reflect on the timing. I saw it twice. Never again. I was shivering in my bed night after night for years, saying a rosary about six times longer than the usual one that my older brother had given me, so that I could go to sleep. I kept trying to think of the actor who had been in that movie. It was not Edward Von Sloan.

I have never been able to remember the title of the movie or find out anything about it. It was about twin brothers - one good and one evil. Not the Boris Karloff one where he plays two roles. Well, I did the usual Googling, but the task seemed impossible. I needed some synchronicity but was not getting it. I had to go through a very long list of 1930-1940s horror flicks. Anyhow, I won't put up a pic of the weather guy because his general appearance was only a clue. The actor turned out to be George Zucco. Here he is playing twin brothers - the one a good doctor and the other a crazed occultist who has turned into a vampire after death. The confrontation in this photo is the first one between the living man and the living dead. The title of this specific photo is: Meeting himself coming in!

The rest of the post is longewr and then there is a seguel post that ends the story with the redemption of the evil twin when the good twin holds him in a fire until they both die. That is the only way to both save potential human vistims from the evil one while at the same time freeing the evil one's soul from its own curse of being a vampire.

First LINK: Re: BCI - confronting the inner Shadow without fear
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5944#5944

Sequel LINK: The Reunion of Eros and Psyche
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5950#5950

I am at my daughter's and have very few images saved on this computer. I do have however one very significant one to lend to this theme:

A Young Bela Lugosi as Christ in a Passion Play

More later on this when I get home. Washington Monument was only a few blocks from my college experiences of 1961-63... many significances to that. Suzanne

P.S. One addition: I did not see Jan's post until after I had written and posted also the part about the Washington Monument significance to me...

Added 2:10 AM EST in Virginia -- I was going to put some more stuff here tonight but went around and around about WHAT... and came up with only as a sort of "intuition" at the last moment before I was going to go on to sleep... to post about the difference between the way I displayed the animated dipole and the way Gregory displayed it -- one horizonal and the other vertical in motion... the results will be on the next page here.

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next