UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 am

[ 9 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 How to view all recent Ann-Suzanne Blog posts 

Post How to view all recent Ann-Suzanne Blog posts
Hi Everybody, For some weeks now, it has probably been impossible for most Ann-Suzanne Blog readers to see the recent posts. That is because pages 25 to 27 no longer exist. Sometimes when a person decides to delete his or her old posts, usually out of privacy concerns, a mix-up can occur in the numbering of posts or even entire pages seem to vanish even though their numbers still show. This is the message you will get from clicking on 25 to 27 on the Blog:

UNUS MUNDUS Forum Index
Information
No posts exist for this topic

Also, if you happened to save direct links on your computer to some favorite older Blog posts, they may or may not show up because of the numbering mix-up when the large number of posts were deleted and altered the number sequences. Patrick figured out a way for us to see all our own old posts as well as the most recent ones... with some trial and error to make that happen consistently. But apparently no one has discovered his informative post to either read or reply to it. Here is a repeat of what he figured out for the rest of us.

Patrick Booker Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm
Accessing Recent Posts

Here is one way to access recent posts: open 'Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog', and go to the bottom of page. There is a box showing 'Display Posts from Previous'. There are different ways to do this. You can change from 'Oldest First' to 'Newest First'. Or just display for last 7 days.

Patrick

------------------------------------------

OK, that really does work! You can even start at the very first page of the Ann-Suzanne Blog at the link below:

Healing with help from out of the UNUS MUNDUS
Moderator: Roger Faglin

UNUS MUNDUS Forum Index -> Healing with help from out of the UNUS MUNDUS

Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
[ Goto page: 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 Next ] <those last three numbers do not work at all right now but #1 will work!

Once you get to the top of page 1, just scroll to the very bottom. I have made the illustration below to show what Patrick was describing about how to view oldest or newest or all or by the week, month, or year. You can also use any other page and scroll down to the bottom of that page, but that is trickier, so here is the link to the reliable page 1:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 21&start=0

And here are the more specific instructions as an illustration about how to see the most recent posts. You can pick 1 month or 3 months at this point in time to see what you may have missed since you were last able to check.

Now again... Go to page 1, scroll down to bottom of page:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 21&start=0

Suzanne

Thu May 26, 2011 11:37 am
Profile Personal album

Post Testing link to most recent posts at page 23
Hi All, I am not absolutely sure... but depending on what size computer screen somebody views on... maybe the page number will be different. As far as I know right now, pages 24, 25, 26, 27 have no content whatsoever and are leftover empty pages that resulted from the deleting of dozens of old posts by the poster. Also, and I do not know why, Patrick's latest Ann-Suzanne Blog post link clicked on from the main index page of the forum results in this message that says it does not exist. But it does exist... since I was just reading it a few minutes ago... so I copied the PAGE instead of the POST link... and I have pasted it in here below. Our most recent posts would be at the end of the page.

UNUS MUNDUS Forum Index
Information
No posts exist for this topic

OK, let's see if this works... if it does not...
then simply go back to the longer method... in the post right above this one.
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... &start=748

Suzanne

Fri May 27, 2011 1:16 am
Profile Personal album

Post 313 and a mother who waits...
Hi,

lately the number 313 comes up a lot. Actually, this morning while driving I was thinking about a combination of music styles I'd like to attempt and there it was. The car ahead of me had 313 on the plate...the car was a little dirty and someone had scribed a happy face :) right beside that number. I suppose I felt like that smile was 'for me'...

I've done a lot of searching on that number, and I've read that Ismailis see it as 1 being the person, and the 3s on either side make up the life force. I can say that maybe this sounds like Ida and Pingala. It was said that if either of the 3s were not there, the person would not be alive.

It makes sense then to link 11:11 and 313 in that sense as a representation of balance.

-------

I thought I should also post this that I found yesterday or the day before - my initial thought was 'wow, that's actually correct'...not so much that light is 'wrong', but the overall idea is correct.

kind regards,
pascal

Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Post Moving 313 and a mother who waits
Hi Pascal, Thanks for giving me permission to move your 313 post over to the Ann-Suzanne Blog. It will fit well with the theme of the reply that I want to make to Patrick's most recent post too. Maybe I will complete the task tonight or, if not, in the morning. I keep trying to figure out the easiest way for folks to get to the most recent Blog posts. Looks like I will just have to provide a link at the bottom of any post I make anywhere else on the forum. I will have to update the link from time to time. I just tested this one and it does go to page 23 which has Patrick's post at the end. MAYBE -- I THINK!!! We will see. Then I will move the mother in waiting message you posted over to there and use the painting by Nicholas Roerich of the Mother of the World to go with it.

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... &start=748

Suzanne

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 am
Profile Personal album

Post shaddai
Hi all,

I seem to be running the gamut of old testament names as of late, but I can only 'report' what I see if it feels right...

I was driving to a friend's house last night and was considering the idea of Christ ruling for 1000 years. I thought to myself "when a person 'dies', they rule for 1000 years in 'heaven'. The very moment I 'said' the words 'rule in heaven for 1000 years' a car with a license plate which read "shaddai" passes me.

I don't know about 'you', but that to me is synchronistic. Actually, to me, it's incredible.

I really didn't know where to place this in the forum but this seems to be the right spot.

"Shaddai is one of the ten divine names quoted in the rabbinical legend of the angelic hierarchies. The essence influences the sphere of the moon: it causes increase and decrease and rules the jinn and protecting spirits. A.G.H.
Source: 81, 366."

Of course in the study of this one finds imagery of a child at the breast... a picture that has been posted on this blog before I am sure.

kind regards,
pascal

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Post 313+1
Hi Pascal!
It seems there's some logic in your syncs as the traditional gematria of Shaddai is 314 (313+1).
During the first Gulf war, some rabbinic authorities said the Patriot missiles were a gift of God more than of Bush as Patriot written in Hebrew has too the gematria 314.
There is a traditional link with number 500, but I don't remember exactly how.
It is supposed too Shaddai is a feminine aspect of God as the word shod means feminine breast.

It might be related too to my personal vision of Jung-Haemmerli as Elijah-Enoch, as 314 is the gematria of Metatron, the name of the chief of angels in early Jewish gnosis (Merkabah), identified with Enoch.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:01 pm
Profile WWW

Post phew!
Hi Rémi & all,

thank you for posting that Rémi... That you recognize some logic is helpful in not assuming one is going over the deep end and just 'seeing things' - or, attributing meaning.

I happened to look into the idea of Yesod just before your post showed up which brought this up again...

source: http://www.yashanet.com/studies/revstudy/rev5g.htm

Something I once wrote is what brings this up again. I've posted it here before but for now I won't go find that. Instead I can just write it here again.

"a little crooked inhaling smoke from burning shims, an attempt to rule and level the point in the universe where our time begins"

Sorry, but I can't help but see a parallel! I have no clue just yet why though. In looking into the number 500 I see some things which I cannot describe from the heart so I'd only be posting a 'dry' resemblance of someone else's ideas on it... I'll read more... Thanks Rémi, your posts make for some interesting thinking and feeling.

kindest,
pascal

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Yesterday I watched the film "The 4th Protocol", in which a Soviet agent tries to make an A bomb explode in England.
His license plate (yours was "SHADDAI"!) had number 814, and this helped me to recall in the night how 314 was linked to 500.
The normal gematria of 3 letters SDY is 300+10+4 = 314, and the plain gematria uses the full letters
SYN+DLT+YWD = 360+434+20 = 814.
The difference 500 was used to 'prove' Shaddai was angel Metatron, because he was called too SR HPNYM, 'Prince of the Face', and SR = 500.

In the crazy history of gematria, this relation was used by Sabbatai Zevi (712+102 =814), who claimed to be the long-awaited Jewish Messiah, and who tried to prove it with such tricks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
Quote:
"The numerical value of the full [Hebrew] spelling of the divine name Shadday (Shin, Daleth, Yod) is 814 which also happens to be the numerical value of the [Hebrew] name Sabbatai Sevi."
-- Gershom Scholem, Sabbatai Zevi. The Mystical Messiah (p.234)

He claimed too his friend Nathan of Gaza was Elijah, then I'll have to explore this further on because of the equivalence Shaddai-Metatron-Enoch.
He married a whore...

After the miraculous topic Zerach (on coniuctio) you started just when I was thinking of him, I'm struck by your mention of Yesod, as I was thinking of Yesod (gematria 80) after numerous coincidences with number 80.
The most immediate symbolic correspondance of Tiferet-Malkhut is Sun-Moon, but this eludes the complexity of the Tree of Life in which the way passes thru Yesod, and in this more complete scheme the correspondance of Tiferet-Yesod-Malkhut becomes Sun-Moon-Earth.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 am
Profile WWW

Post 80 and Ishtar
Hi Rémi,

Grünewald (had never known of him before till now) created this which might be a representation of that process? I happened upon this image when reading about 80 and something related. At any rate, this is such a great work that it should be posted. I feel it looks a bit like the story of Ishtar somehow...though I don't the full 'gist' if it.

I'll try to go back and find a link for the full size version of the image.

kind regards,
pascal

ps: I just had a sort of 'visual' about this when re-reading the thread... If God's eyes are the sun and moon, the earth is then created by His witness? I apologize if that's 'nonsensical'... I guess I'm trying to say that the earth is 'congealed' by His two eyes... His son and His daughter...they give and animate form out of the Mother's blessing (which is another way of saying 'by her being'...) That fallen form is redeemed by Ishtar, who, in effect carves a path (channel) for the spirit. I'm reminded again of a term Kristin used... Telesma? The talisman is us, if we can accept that to be true.

Assume all that has a big question mark faded into the background! :)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]