UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:23 pm

[ 21 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Dream of the helping dead 
Site Admin

Post Dream of the helping dead
Here is dream from a Frenchman I know who follows the forum as a guest. His English is not that good, but he accepted we translate the dream and post it, with some associations:

Dream of the helping dead.

I was in a place attending to the dead and the near-dying.

Quote:
No associations: I take this at face value. I guess I was dead too, but it was okay.

I was welcoming the few chosen out of the newly departed that would belong to the first group.

Quote:
ASSOCIATION: The few chosen are individuated people in touch with the Eros Self.

Without speaking I instructed them about their role in regards to the living and the newly departed still to come.

Quote:
ASSOCIATION:I take this as it is once again. It seems that this group has a special role concerning the living; a role like being in contact with them.

Within my un-worded instructions to the people in the first level was the idea that some of them could get back to earth for a closer (helping) relation with the living people that were “up to the task.”
Then I was with the second level group constituted of previous members from the first level, and once again I gave them instructions. These instructions were palpable waves of love in a swinging movement that swung from one group level to another and to the living.

Quote:
ASSOCIATION:The wave was extraordinary. I cannot express the feeling of bliss.

Still swinging the wave of love I continued giving instructions to all the groups up to the tenth level.

Quote:
ASSOCIATION:Going from one level to another seems to be a refining process; things getting more and more subtle and “un-word-able.” The levels had no clear boundaries, as melted by the wave.

There I was told telepathically that this was the eighth and final time that I would accompany the ten groups (levels.)

Quote:
ASSOCIATION:My daughter, who has “medium” abilities, once told me during a séance, that this was my eighth and last (earthly?) incarnation.

What do you think?

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue May 16, 2006 7:14 am
Profile Personal album

From the Dream:

Quote:
Within my un-worded instructions to the people in the first level was the idea that some of them could get back to earth for a closer (helping) relation with the living people that were “up to the task.”
Then I was with the second level group constituted of previous members from the first level, and once again I gave them instructions. These instructions were palpable waves of love in a swinging movement that swung from one group level to another and to the living.

I read this this afternoon:

Quote:
In the past, whole communities dreamed together, circling and swaying as a unit as shamans took us dreaming with the ancestors. As you were healed, the whole culture gained access to the unknown and was revitalized. Cultures of the future will have to reinvent their own special methods of living with dreamtime if they are to survive. Each culture's methods will be different, but certain common elements can be predicted. People feel that life is worthwhile when they have participated in bringing up buried visions, forbidden spirits, and dead souls into their world. That is why dreaming together heals that eternal problem, feeling impotent about the direction of history. From: The Shaman's Body by Arnold Mindell

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Tue May 16, 2006 3:37 pm

Post Concerning the Dream of the helping dead
Roger,

It seems the dreamer is being encouraged to consciously enter Eros consciousness and observe the unus mundus - not as a medium as his daughter but as we on this thread try to do through something like BCI.

It is an ongoing experience for me in my "BCIs" to encounter the dead. These encounters are very numerous and they all want something from us who are still alive. I don't pretend to understand the phenomena very deeply so I guess this will be a chance for us to explore this "working" with the ancestors from a modern consciousness point of view.

Before I share one example of an encounter with the dead during a meditation time I want to note that I have taken workshops on shamanism from a Dr. Hank Wesselman in Sacramento, CA starting in Sept. 2001 <Yes, just after 9/11>. He is an anthropologist and graduated from UC Berkeley. He has worked with an international team of scientists for the past 30 years in the Great Rift Valley in search of human origins. <www.sharedwisdom.com>

I decided to attend a weekend core shamanism workshop in Aug. 2001 because I had just read his first book titled VISIONSEEKER. In this book I found that he had incredible experiences of time travel, etc. My interest in all of this of course stems from my own incredible visionary experiences - the inner movie as we in psychology would call it. I could not figure out what was happening to me and Jungian psychology was not helping me - even though I went back into analysis during these years. I had many beautiful experiences during the drumming and rattling around a single candle in a darkened room ='s enter Eros consciousness.

After about a year of this kind of study including going to the Big Island in Hawaii for a week long workshop - I found I had learned all I was going to learn from this ancient religion of shamanism - which has been practiced all over the world for about 50,000 years as near as anthropology can figure out. It did not satisfy in the end because these ancient approaches to the psyche are not being translated into a modern language - something I felt the need to find my way into in order to help explain my inner visionary material. But I will always be grateful for the experiences I had when a part of that group. It was very interesting and beautiful to experience ancient methods used by the ancestors for entering dreamtime. You feel so at one with your roots.
So, just to finish this diversion, it was a great boon when I bumped into Remo on the Internet on Nov. 1, 2002. Then I began to find my way into a modern understanding of these helping the dead encounters.

So, from my journal I post the following encounter with a dead person and what was immediately learned from it. It was most helpful and with this sharing without further comment I guess it would be good if others interested in this thread might give a reaction to the following.

Wolfgang Pauli made first contact with me during a meditation time on Feb. 3, 2002. Here is how I recorded that encounter in my journal.

He is looking directly at me. I realize he wants to be one of my spirit helpers (I was studying shamanism at this point) so I invite him to be in relationship with me. I could certainly use his help in understanding his complicated way of expressing himself in the Jung/Pauli exchange of letters – a book on that subject titled Atom and Archetype which I read recently. He accepts my offer of relationship. His life quest contains my life quest – how to join matter and spirit – what are the connections? How to understand the buckyball image?

The next encounter with Pauli is as follows:

Wed. 28, May 2003 Vision @ 8:30 pm

“Pauli Wants To See”

Wolfgang Pauli has shown up (as an apparition) that co-exists with my outer world (I was not meditating - thus we have the interpenetration of worlds - incarnated with the unincarnated - the living with the dead i.e., with the unus mundus. It is a manifestation of Tao - the number 11 - as in my avatar which is the buckyball - a quantum archetype and symbol of the unus mundus.). I take some time and go within to see what may develop. Note that I "verbally" engage him as in Active Imagination. I had not realized at this point I needed to alter my attitude towards this other world and just observe. Nevertheless good things happen along the way to wholeness despite our learning curve needs.

Me: How can I help you?

Pauli: I would like to see.

Me: Do you mean the new psychic matter?

I had been at this point been in some discussions with Remo about some of my visions and this new psychic matter term is Remo's terminology.

Pauli: Yes!

Me: Well, can’t you see the new psychic matter from your side?

Pauli: No. Only you can collapse the wave function.

And I thought, yes, that is a good point. I never quite let that in before. I mean I know God needs man but I did not reflect on the idea that all who cross over into the Beyond are not able to any longer collapse the wave function. <This was a very helpful insight, put to me in a modern language, about how we the living can help the ancestors in the eternally unchanging realm of potential being. For suddenly there is a change in the Beyond if we can work with them in a right way. I note that we also learn from them. >

I then have the feeling that he would like to journey with me. So I ask,

Me: How does it help you to see by journeying with me?

Pauli: Because then I can see through you.

It seems that if the dead can see through the subtle body eyes of the living they are able to gain new psychic matter for their subtle bodies, i.e., they become more whole. In this way the dead learn through the living - things they were not able learn (because of a lack of resources, lack of opportunity or time in history) during their earthly sojourn.

So it seems the dead need the living and the living need the dead. Why should any of us be afraid to die given this kind of worldview that begins to come in our time and in a more modern language beyond shamanism. I know that we the living on entering a state of Eros consciousness accomplish the Sufi injunction "to die before you die". Thus in Eros consciousness we prepare ourselves emotionally for the day that will come when it is our turn to enter the Beyond.

Gregory

PS I should note that I have a background in theoretical physics & Jung's depth psychology and that is why Pauli probably made contact with me.

Wed May 17, 2006 2:16 am
Founder

Post Re: Concerning the Dream of the helping dead
All

Since I know both events, the dream of Roger's friend and Gregory's encounter, I would like not to intervene too much at this moment. I would like to hear your spontaneous reactions, especially your feelings and emotions when you read these two events. Please post them.

Only a terminological clarification:

Quote:
Me: Do you mean the new psychic matter?

I had been at this point been in some discussions with Remo about some of my visions and this new psychic matter term is Remo's terminology.

Pauli: Yes!

When we used the term "psychic matter" I was not yet conscious about the event I call today the twin process, see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1063 In it, it seems that out of the unus mundus, the Beyond, the realm of the deceased energy/matter with increased negentropy "living"/"effecting" in our world of the living is created.

What this new matter/energy with some sort of an increased subtle body could be in the case of a conscious observation as in our case, I don't know yet. In the unconscious case, ie in the case in which people do not consciously try to be in relationship with the dead, it seems that this "new psychic matter" are the UFOs, the crop circles and the "ETs", but perhaps also very destructive matter as the viruses. I guess therefore that the HI-Virus is such an incarnation [since the existence of its original form was never proven (Gallo's fake)]. On the psychic level these incarnations into the soul of mankind could be a collective psychosis! I know of dreams which seem to show that such a collective psychic disease is increasing in the roots of mankind. [Remember for example that no one protests against the completely crazy Bush doctrince, ie the use of atomic bombs in a first strike.]

In the new dream of Gregory this "new psychic matter" seems to be the "new atomic bomb," see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 27&start=0 .

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed May 17, 2006 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Gregory Sova wrote:

The second term I'd like to clarify here is the collapse of the wave function.

The wave function of physics is a mathematical equation which describes all the (only potential) possibilities that can be created in the moment of the observation, in which the wave function collapses. In this moment, also called the quantum leap, one and only one of the possibilities becomes reality, but we do not know which one. Thus such a singular quantum leap is acausal or indeterministic (since the same cause does not have the same effect). It seems further to be a real incarnation act, since something completely new begins to exist, which is however independent of our conscious will. Thus there is some sort of an "unconscious will" that has created or incarnated.

It seems that Pauli in the Beyond has accepted my idea that we can translate, transfer this idea onto the psychophysical level. This means that we can observe such quantum leaps in ourselves. It is what happens in BCI, in the moment the spontaneous inner image appears. As I have written in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1135 this seems to be an act of white magics, since the consciousness is completely passive and does not try to influence anything that happens. Like this the incarnations of the world soul become observable, and since one living human being has observed this quantum leap it has become reality.

I thought that the clarification of these two terms was necessary for the following discussion.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed May 17, 2006 4:30 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Gregory Sova wrote:

And I thought, yes, that is a good point. I never quite let that in before. I mean I know God needs man but I did not reflect on the idea that all who cross over into the Beyond are not able to any longer collapse the wave function. <This was a very helpful insight, put to me in a modern language, about how we the living can help the ancestors in the eternally unchanging realm of potential being. For suddenly there is a change in the Beyond if we can work with them in a right way. I note that we also learn from them. >

Yes, changes in the beyond happen each time an inner quantum leap is observed. Changes happen in our world too. These two combined happenings are an actualisation of the Infans solaris.

Remo Roth wrote:
What this new matter/energy with some sort of an increased subtle body could be in the case of a conscious observation as in our case, I don't know yet.
Remo

Just an intuition again: the wave of love, and its feeling of bliss, is an extraordinary energy input. In some ways I have been pondering on this phenomenom since 1995. I guess this 'wave' is at the chore of the twin process.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Wed May 17, 2006 6:44 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
Just an intuition again: the wave of love, and its feeling of bliss, is an extraordinary energy input. In some ways I have been pondering on this phenomenom since 1995. I guess this 'wave' is at the chore of the twin process.

What is so impressing with these waves of Eros for me is the similarity with the blast wave of an atomic explosion. They seem to be a very important aspect of the "anti-atomic bomb."

The idea seems to be that the living can have a positive influence on the Beyond, and that this shows as these waves. For my intution it is some sort of a clearing the Beyond out. This would lead to the further idea that like this we could somehow diminish the negative karma of the universe.

It is an idea I already have seen in Gregory's visions/jouneys, and it would correspond to the "tikkun" of Isaak Luria:

Quote:
With this disintegration of the Anthropos A STATE OF NON-REDEMPTION OF MAN AND GOD was created. Therefore man has the challenge of the so-called 'tikkun', the restitution of the Anthropos (God-man), ie the living universe in his wholeness.

IN THIS WAY EVERY HUMAN BEING ASSISTS THE GODHEAD WITH THE REVERSAL OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD'S CREATION

and Carl Jung's insight:

Quote:
'HERE THE THOUGHT ARISES FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT MAN MUST HELP GOD TO REPAIR THE HARM WHICH CREATION HAS DONE. FOR THE FIRST TIME THE COSMIC RESPONSIBILITY OF MAN IS APPRECIATED.' "

see also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#324

What an incredible chance and challenge ... But I guess that Carl Jung would agree that this is our cosmic responsibility.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed May 17, 2006 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
[

What an incredible chance and challenge ... But I guess that Carl Jung would agree that this is our cosmic responsibility.

Remo

An incredible challenge indeed... especially when to take it up one has to put one's will away!

Roger

I Ching #50

Wed May 17, 2006 4:53 pm
Profile Personal album

Post the flame of the heart
To go along with this feeling about the 'wave of love' together with 'its feeling of bliss' which Roger (and Remo) speak of above, and how, I quote Roger:
Quote:
...What is so impressing with these waves of Eros for me is the similarity with the blast of an atomic explosion. They seem to be a very important aspect of the "anti-atomic bomb.

I have found this fascinating quotation from a book entitled The Flame of the Heart by Torkom Saraydarian:

Quote:
If you exaine the heart of an atom, any atom, you will find that the nucleus is fire. The same is true with a cell. The cells of any living structure have a fiery essence within their core. The emotional and mental planes are built of atoms that have fire within them. Transfiguration and total regeneration occur the moment the central flame releases the fires central to each atom and cell within your bodies --and you become radioactive. [my emphasis] This is (known as) the Transfiguration Initiation. (p198-0)

There is so much more from this book which directly supports and promotes a similar understanding to what we are presently discussing on this forum, though admittedly from a different angle. Nevertheless, it is so revelatory! Our personal radiation, eventually 'achieved' with the help of the BCI non-method (wu wei stance), is surely the exact counterpoint to artificial radiation which was achieved by means of atomic fissure, essentially 'the rape of Love'. Our creation of 'love' from out of the ever-potential 'wave' of All Love, by means of our own internal 'furnace' trumps(or wins out over) the anger/hate response, which is effectively only a misuse of the potential energy of the universe (but WHAT a misuse....). This action in non-action, in turn, helps the beings in the Beyond to operate in a different manner, which is then likely to be likewise helpful to us, and so it goes, with a possible remarkable outcome for all.

Kristin

Thu May 18, 2006 2:06 am
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:

The idea seems to be that the living can have a positive influence on the Beyond, and that this shows as these waves. For my intution it is some sort of a clearing the Beyond out. This would lead to the further idea that like this we could somehow diminish the negative karma of the universe.

Remo

Kristin wrote:
This action in non-action, in turn, helps the beings in the Beyond to operate in a different manner, which is then likely to be likewise helpful to us, and so it goes, with a possible remarkable outcome for all.

Yes. In the dead people dream, the wave swings from one world to the other...

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu May 18, 2006 6:46 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:

Kristin wrote:
If you exaine the heart of an atom, any atom, you will find that the nucleus is fire. The same is true with a cell. The cells of any living structure have a fiery essence within their core. The emotional and mental planes are built of atoms that have fire within them. Transfiguration and total regeneration occur the moment the central flame releases the fires central to each atom and cell within your bodies --and you become radioactive. [my emphasis] This is (known as) the Transfiguration Initiation. (p198-0); http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1172

Kristin wrote:
I am feeling quite peculiar, as if something is certainly happening, as if something is being engendered by all of our energy which is very very healthy in the way of transubstantiation. A word which just came to mind.. http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1120

In Pauli's letter [47P] to Jung he writes:

Quote:
"The nucleus is the center of the atom; the radioactive rays generally produce new radioactive centers where they encounter matter...

and he describes the process in a neutral language as follows:

Quote:
"[The process] is accompanied by self-duplicating ('multiplying') and expanding phenomena, associated with further transmutations that are brought about through an invisible reality."

The wave in Roger's friend's dream through the ten levels seems to me to be very similar to the radioactive "multiplicatio" as described by Pauli in a neutral language, ie on the psychophysical level.

Alchemically seen, it is the "gilding of the surrounding" by the philosophical gold, the lapis.

In a quantum physical language it is the "production of new radioactive centers" (see Pauli above), which produce themselves new radioactive centeres, etc. (= multiplicatio).

Thus, if we become radioactive, ie enter the Wu Wei, in which will-less state we just observe and perhaps observe like this an incarnation, the result seems to be a transmutation or transsubstantiation of the universe. What a great hope for the universe and for mankind ... !

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu May 18, 2006 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 18, 2006 8:30 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Confirmation of my theoretical results
Roger's friend's process shows an empirical confirmation of the process I called theoretically the "inner radioactive decay" or the "inner acausal quantum leap."

I am so glad that I met people like Roger who confirm my theoretical results.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu May 18, 2006 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 18, 2006 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Confirmation of my theoretical results
Remo Roth wrote:
Roger's friend's process shows an empirical confirmation of the process I called theoretically the "inner radioactive decay" or the "inner acausal quantum leap."

I am so glad that I met people like Roger who confirm my theoretical results.

Remo

Yes this is another instance of the GATHERING TOGETHER.

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu May 18, 2006 9:46 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Gregory Sova wrote:
Roger,

It seems the dreamer is being encouraged to consciously enter Eros consciousness and observe the unus mundus - not as a medium as his daughter but as we on this thread try to do through something like BCI.

The word 'medium' is a very interesting one. It carries the meanings at the same time of:

substance
    middle (third term)
    relational capacities (between two worlds). A 'medium' is also a 'canal', a channel.
    And also 'press' that is to say the communication of the 'news'

So a 'medium' is all that.

Neutrality seems to be a common term.

All this is the Logos expression of the attitude needed in BCI.

Roger

I Ching #50

Fri May 19, 2006 7:07 am
Profile Personal album

Post Clarification
Roger,

For me being a "medium" is a good word for what we do in our "BCIs" - what I meant about the young woman, the daughter of your friend, is that in our understanding of being a "medium" one does not extravert this activity for others as in a seance. It is as you know the wu wei.

Gregory

Fri May 19, 2006 1:31 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Clarification
Gregory Sova wrote:
Roger,

For me being a "medium" is a good word for what we do in our "BCIs" - what I meant about the young woman, the daughter of your friend, is that in our understanding of being a "medium" one does not extravert this activity for others as in a seance. It is as you know the wu wei.

Gregory

Of course, Gregory! Simply when i re-read your post I was caught by the word AND it made me think of what had been said somewhere else about the possibilty to have a kind of cooperation (Holy Wedding!) between the Logos and Eros worlds. Then I played with the word and remembered that it had also a physical meaning (medium as substance)...

That's what I meant...

Best

Roger

I Ching #50

Fri May 19, 2006 1:42 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Opps
Roger,

Thanks - I thought there was a communication problem.

Gregory

Fri May 19, 2006 3:23 pm
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
Roger Faglin wrote:

Kristin wrote:
If you exaine the heart of an atom, any atom, you will find that the nucleus is fire. The same is true with a cell. The cells of any living structure have a fiery essence within their core. The emotional and mental planes are built of atoms that have fire within them. Transfiguration and total regeneration occur the moment the central flame releases the fires central to each atom and cell within your bodies --and you become radioactive. [my emphasis] This is (known as) the Transfiguration Initiation. (p198-0); http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1172

Kristin wrote:
I am feeling quite peculiar, as if something is certainly happening, as if something is being engendered by all of our energy which is very very healthy in the way of transubstantiation. A word which just came to mind.. http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1120

In Pauli's letter [47P] to Jung he writes:

Quote:
"The nucleus is the center of the atom; the radioactive rays generally produce new radioactive centers where they encounter matter...

and he describes the process in a neutral language as follows:

Quote:
"[The process] is accompanied by self-duplicating ('multiplying') and expanding phenomena, associated with further transmutations that are brought about through an invisible reality."

The wave in Roger's friend's dream through the ten levels seems to me to be very similar to the radioactive "multiplicatio" as described by Pauli in a neutral language, ie on the psychophysical level.

Alchemically seen, it is the "gilding of the surrounding" by the philosophical gold, the lapis.

In a quantum physical language it is the "production of new radioactive centers" (see Pauli above), which produce themselves new radioactive centeres, etc. (= multiplicatio).

Thus, if we become radioactive, ie enter the Wu Wei, in which will-less state we just observe and perhaps observe like this an incarnation, the result seems to be a transmutation or transsubstantiation of the universe. What a great hope for the universe and for mankind ... !

Remo

If I remember well, it said of the 'awakened' that people can be awakened simply by being close to him/her, without any 'will' action on his/her behalf.

This to me is an instance of the 'gilding of the surroundings' as much as the famous 'rain maker' story reported by Richard Wilhelm.
I guess also that any 'healing process' such as the 'laying of the hands' can be another instance of this 'inner radioactivity' process.

What do you think?

I Ching #50

Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:02 pm
Profile Personal album

Quote:
This to me is an instance of the 'gilding of the surroundings'...I guess also that any 'healing process' such as the 'laying of the hands' can be another instance of this 'inner radioactivity' process.

Yes Roger, this definately seems true for me anyway when performing 'reiki', which is just one method/name for 'radiating' the aspect of universal healing energy. In truth the 'laying on of hands' needs no name - it just IS, eh, for those who can feel it happening or 'flowing through' them. And anyone can discover this gift too - it just happens when it happens. What a great and generous thing, and beautiful to think of it as 'gilding the surroundings'. For me the personal BCI is performed by the 'laying on of hands' to the 'gut' area - anywhere from heart down through the abdomen. So I guess I 'gild myself' almost daily, and that is really what it feels like too!

Kristin

Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:32 pm
Site Admin

Roger wrote:

Quote:
This to me is an instance of the 'gilding of the surroundings'...I guess also that any 'healing process' such as the 'laying of the hands' can be another instance of this 'inner radioactivity' process.

Yes Roger, this definately seems true for me anyway when performing 'reiki', which is just one method/name for 'radiating' the aspect of universal healing energy. In truth the 'laying on of hands' needs no name - it just IS, eh, for those who can feel it happening or 'flowing through' them. And anyone can discover this gift too - it just happens when it happens. What a great and generous thing, and beautiful to think of it as 'gilding the surroundings'. For me the personal BCI is performed by the 'laying on of hands' to the 'gut' area - anywhere from heart down through the abdomen. So I guess I 'gild myself' almost daily, and that is really what it feels like too!

Kristin

I thank you for your telling us that. While writing this post, I can feel my palms warming up.

Roger

I Ching #50

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:18 am
Profile Personal album

Roger Faglin wrote:
If I remember well, it said of the 'awakened' that people can be awakened simply by being close to him/her, without any 'will' action on his/her behalf.

This to me is an instance of the 'gilding of the surroundings' as much as the famous 'rain maker' story reported by Richard Wilhelm.
I guess also that any 'healing process' such as the 'laying of the hands' can be another instance of this 'inner radioactivity' process.

What do you think?

I think that's right. I often feel like 'I' am helping people simply by making eye contact with strangers.

Maybe it would help to be a little more extroverted and in this way awaken others by being in their presence?

Michael

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]