UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:38 am

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The Radioactive ET Woman in Basle 
Founder

Post The Radioactive ET Woman in Basle
I'd like to present now one of my first dreams talking of a connection between radioactivity and ETs/UFOs:

Quote:
The Dream of the radioactive E.T. Woman (April 22, 1984):

I am a passenger on a ship that comes up the river Rhine to Basle. It transports radioactive substances. They are stored at the foredeck.

All passengers are afraid of them and escape to the back of the ship. I am thus the only one who is near these radioactive substances. I see them packed into small round cans (cylindrical).

The ship enters the Basilea port. Suddenly, I’m not located on the ship anymore, but on the harbor’s wall. From there I see the ship entering the port.

Exactly in the moment the ship enters the port, a process starts in the radioactive substances stored in the cylindrical cans.

First vapors raise out of the cans. These vapors condense and solidify more and more. It seems that in a process of condensation new matter – however very subtle – is produced out of the radioactive substances.

Suddenly the shocking event happens. I am completely amazed when I see that out of this newly created matter a feminine E.T. jumps out. She is of greenish color.

The E.T. woman jumps from the ship into the water, towards me on the wall of the harbor. In the water she seems to get some sort of a counterforce (anti-gravitation?) that causes that she is catapulted out of the water. Like this, she moves in very big V-shaped leaps and approaches me.

Many people get a great fear and run away. I cannot and am obviously condemned to observe this very strange process. Thus I await the feminine E.T. on the harbor’s wall.

My spontaneous association with Basle was Paracelsus. I always admired Paracelsus very much. He was born near Einsiedeln, Switzerland, the place where also the Black Madonna is situated (to which Carl Jung will soon come back, if we believe in one of the last dreams of Marie-Louise von Franz).

The constellated problem is therefore the healer/Shaman (I’m living today, though I was educated as a psychoanalyst … ). The dream states now -- and this was one of the deepest aspects for me -- that the problem of the healer has to do with “radioactivity” and “ETs”. For many years such a possible connection was a very, very strange idea for me.

I had then to deal with a possible connection of radioactivity and the "E.Ts". Some of the research results concerning this topic I have presented in the thread Einstein and Jung. The solution of this problem was the definition of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus, however beyond Pauli's and Jung's conclusion of being a mere metaphysical idea – i.e., not observable – we can only describe by the complementarity of physics and depth psychology (both observable). Expressed in other words: I’ve found the “excluded third”, the observable psychophysical reality.

What I call Body-Centered Imagination is my way of the observation of the psychophysical reality, respectively the changes and transformations happening in it.

[This means also (what I cannot explain here) that on a psychophysical level we can overcome Heisenberg's uncertainty relation. The interesting fact is that the day before the above dream, I created for the first time such a concept... Thus the dream tried -- with the help of the preconscious or absolute knowledge (Carl Jung) -- also to show me that this idea was not too bad... At least more than "not even wrong" (Wolfgang Pauli)]

Like this I was able to define the term “psychophysical radioactivity”. The fact in the dream that the feminine “E.T.” is created out of the radioactive substance led me then to the idea that at the psychophysical level there could be a connection between radioactivity and the “E.T.s”, i.e. that subtle matter (= subtle energy) could be created out of the unus mundus as an (unconscious) effect of the fission of the atom.

This was the moment I had to extend Jung’s term “objective psyche” = objective psychic energy. I began to see that the energy term is not unipolar, as in physics and in Carl Jung’s depth psychology, but a bipolarity. Physical energy is what I call the outer spirit-psyche, Carl Jung’s objective psychic energy what I call the inner spirit-psyche.

Besides this energy term there exists however some sort of a matter-psyche, some sort of a "yin energy". Matter-psyche we cannot explain at a physical or depth psychological level, but only at the psychophysical level or the on level of the unus mundus.

Matter-psyche is further “inner/outer”, i.e., does not relate to our normal notion of space, time and matter. Thus, it can be observed in the outer space as well as in the inner space, in the body.

Like this I was back to Paracelsus and the healer: The personal matter-psyche is the “yin energy” healers can activate, the collective matter-psyche is shown in the UFO and “E.T.” phenomenon. It is the realm of the World Soul/body-soul (matter-psyche) repressed during the 17th century when mathematics entered science.

Like this I was able to quit the psychoanalyst and become a healer (in fact I combine today the dream interpreter with the healer). It was however also important to me, to understand what I’m doing. This is why I had to deal so intensely with physics, especially with quantum physics and Einstein's Special Relativity Theory and their possible expansion onto the psychophysical level.

Remo

PS: There is much more in the dream I will deal later with.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Quote:
Very cool, Remo. Thank you.
That the alien is a green female I think is very interesting and very important. The color green is associated with the planet Venus = Eros.

That the alien is female makes me think of the Goddess asserting herself through very powerful means.

That she condenses out of the radioactive vapours eminating from the cylinders, the subtle matter being created, or incarnated, out of the unus mundus as the unconscious by-product of nuclear fission... the artificial radioactivity brings forth the flying saucer, the alien. So we are ultimately responsible for them being here.

When I asked my great uncle from Los Alamos if he had ever seen a UFO, he told me the story of how one day there was a very bright silver light high in the sky over the facility. A couple of planes were sent up to investigate but it was too high. Another larger plane was sent up, yet could not reach it, either. One of the scientists who was an amateur astronomer told them not to pay any attention to it as it was merely Venus.
It was not seen again.

Chris

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cross2012
That the alien is a green female I think is very interesting and very important. The color green is associated with the planet Venus = Eros.

When I asked my great uncle from Los Alamos if he had ever seen a UFO, he told me the story of how one day there was a very bright silver light high in the sky over the facility. A couple of planes were sent up to investigate but it was too high. Another larger plane was sent up, yet could not reach it, either. One of the scientists who was an amateur astronomer told them not to pay any attention to it as it was merely Venus. Chris

Yes, it seems that Venus = the Eros Self is constellated, in the UFO encounter and abduction as well as in my unconscious. I did never before see this connection, I must say. Seems to be a further hint that the hypothesis of the Eros Self is more than "not even wrong" (Pauli).

Quote:
That the alien is female makes me think of the Goddess asserting herself through very powerful means.

It is the World Soul, the principle co-aeternum (as eternal as God) and increatum (not created by God). It is She who compensates the so-called creatio ex nihilo, God's big bang, so to speak, with her deeply feminine principle of the creatio continua, Her ability of acausal creation and incarnation also possible after the big bang. This ability of an acausal, indeterministic incarnation out of the unus mundus into our world is what makes her "dark", i.e., incomprehensible for the "bright" Logos consciousness. This is further the reason why She was diabolized and equated with Evil per se.

Quote:
That she condenses out of the radioactive vapours eminating from the cylinders, the subtle matter being created, or incarnated, out of the unus mundus as the unconscious by-product of nuclear fission... the artificial radioactivity brings forth the flying saucer, the alien. So we are ultimately responsible for them being here.

The irony of the history of science is that it were exactly these power possessed men, scientists, who opened Pandora's Box...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Chris then gave us some very impressive facts:

The Chelyabinsk province of Russia in the Ural Mountains was/is the site of the Soviet Unions nuclear bomb complex consisting of plutonium production reactors, and development and production facilities.
From http:/// :

"The people of the area have suffered no less than three nuclear disasters: For over six years, the Mayak complex systematically dumped radioactive waste into the Techa River, the only source of water for the 24 villages which lined its banks. The four largest of those villages were never evacuated, and only recently have the authorities revealed to the population why they strung barbed wire along the banks of the river some 35 years ago. Russian doctors who study radiation sickness in the area estimate that those living along the Techa River received an average of four times more radiation than the Chernobyl victims.

In 1957, the area suffered its next calamity when the cooling system of a radioactive waste containment unit malfunctioned and exploded. The explosion spewed some 20 million curies of radioactivity into the atmosphere. About two million curies spread throughout the region, exposing 270,000 people to as much radiation as the Chernobyl victims. Less than half of one percent of these people were evacuated, and some of those only after years had passed.

The third disaster came ten years later. The Mayak complex had been using Lake Karachay as a dumping basin for its radioactive waste since 1951. In 1967, a drought reduced the water level of the lake, and gale-force winds spread the radioactive dust throughout twenty-five thousand square kilometers, further irradiating 436,000 people with five million curies, approximately the same as at Hiroshima.

In the past 45 years, about half a million people in the region have been irradiated in one or more of the incidents, exposing them to as much as 20 times the radiation suffered by the Chernobyl."

Iraq is extremely contaminated with radioactivity from the enormous amount of depleted uranium munitions used by the U.S. military during their invasion and occupation.

Chris

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]