UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:26 pm

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 In stercore invenitur! My Red Crystal as the Quintessence 

Post In stercore invenitur! My Red Crystal as the Quintessence
In stercore invenitur!
My Red Crystal as archetype of the child ----> as archetype of the holy wedding ----> and ultimately as the red tincture, quintessence, etc.

It is with great joy that I say hello to all of you! I found Remo’s website and this forum after many years of searching, and it seems that I have found a place where I belong for the first time ever. I have been completely stunned by some of the things I’ve read here in the past few weeks, and I am somewhat overwhelmed by the relevance it has to my personal life. This would include not only some of Jung’s and Pauli’s theories and experiences that I have read here for the first time (as described/interpreted by Remo), but also and more importantly, Remo’s own theories and what he has done with the information left behind by Jung, Pauli, and Marie-Louise von Franz. These things have confirmed inner truths for me that no one else has understood. I do not have the background understanding of Jung’s concepts and theories that most of you seem to have, thus I am coming at this from a different angle, an “outsider’s” angle. As such, I see it as a sort of “external confirmation” of the theories Remo presents. Less importantly, it also means that I may seem very naïve about some of my experiences. I am also not nearly as knowledgeable about the various mythologies and religions as some of you are, and I am interested to see how all of your knowledge and intuitions relates to my experiences. I feel intimately connected to the whole conjunctio process, as if I have a role to play in it, or as if it has been trying to happen “through” me, and I have been waiting all my life for the confirmation of it.

I have much to say, and I’ve been having a lot of trouble trying to decide how to begin. (In fact, I’ve been trying -and writing- for the past 2 weeks, but I keep starting over! Writing and organization skills do not come easily for me.) I have been living a very introverted life with all these ideas inside my own head for a long time and no one to communicate with about them. I feel like I will need to -at some point- explain a lot about my personal history in order for you to see how amazing the correlations are between my life experiences (and the process that’s been going on in my life) and the concepts Remo has been working with. However, I think for now I will “cut to the chase” and begin by showing you some images which demonstrate this better than I can explain it with words. There is a brief bit of background info you should know to understand the inspiration for this painting, so I’ll give you an abbreviated account of that, and then sometime later I will tell you the rest of the relevant personal history.

Making a very long story short, beginning when I was 11 years old (in 1980), a series of negative things happened which eventually put me into a state of suicidal depression in 1985 at the age of 15. At that time (I was in the 10th grade in high school), I would come home every day from school, go straight to bed without eating, and sleep through until the next morning, about 14 hours! It was during this time of deepest despair, that I was given a beautiful gift in the form of a dream

The Dream of the Red Crystal

It seems to be late February. The sky is overcast with low gray clouds, and I am walking alone in the middle of a large farm field. The ground is striped with rows of gray and beige corn stubble- the decaying remnants of last year’s crop. The earth below my feet is muddy, lumpy and rough. Suddenly, for some reason I look straight down. Sticking up out of the mud -yet also still partly buried in it- just in front of my feet is a brilliant, glowing, perfect red octahedral crystal, about 3 or 4 inches (8 to 10 cm) in diameter. I pick it up and look at its beauty in awe, feeling that I have found something more important than anything in the world.

That dream provided the strength I needed to go on living through the worst part of my life, and I went on to dream of it several more times a few years later. The Red Crystal became the symbol of my life, and since I joined the internet in 1999, I have devoted much effort to discovering what the Red Crystal really means. (By searching the internet for information relating to the Red Crystal, I discovered the Tao, the Platonic solids and sacred geometry, and the writer known as “Wei Wu Wei”, all of which have greatly changed my life. But nothing has quite “hit the nail on the head” for me like what I’ve found on Remo’s website.)

The first image is an oil painting I made in 1993. The original idea for the painting was the late-winter muddy farm field with rows of dead and decaying corn stubble, from the first red crystal dream, but I ended up painting a mound of earth which rose up, and from which trees sprouted and grew and produced the Red Crystal.

[Bigger picture inserted; RFR]

The second image is part of an earlier post by Remo, and I am including part of post along with the image. It is the illustration from Wolfgang Pauli’s Chinese woman dream.

Remo Roth wrote:
[continuation]

...Parts of the Chinese woman dream are published in MLvF's Number and Time, pp. 108-109:

Quote:
A Chinese woman (elevated to the rank of a "Sophia") is present with two men. I am the fourth. She says to me: "You must allow us to play every conceivable combination of chess."

In a subsequent half waking fantasy she announced to the dreamer, in a numinous voice: "In your drawings one element is perfectly correct and another transitory and false. It is correct that the lines number six, but it is false to draw six points. See here " and I saw:

a square with clearly marked off diagonals. "Can you see now finally the four and the six? Four spatial points and six lines or six pairs out of four points. They are the same six lines that exist in the I Ching. There the six, containing three as a latent factor, are correct. Now observe the square more closely: four of the lines are of equal length, the other two are longer they are "irrationally related." There is no figure with four points and six equal lines. For this reason symmetry cannot be statically produced and a dance results. The coniunctio refers to the exchange of places during this dance. One can also speak of a game or rhythms and rotations. Therefore the three, already contained in a latent form in the square, must be dynamically expressed.

When I saw this dream for the first time, I immediately realized that it describes a world revolution. Deeply impressed of it I went to Marie-Louise von Franz and told her my incredibly deep feeling.

Remo

Emphasis in the above quote is mine [JM]

The third image shows the (graphic) relationship between the seal of Solomon and the Red Crystal. (This is a quick freehand sketch I just did with an injured thumb, and I cannot hold the pencil correctly, so please excuse the crookedness of the figures!)

As per my illustration above, I see the octahedron as a “three-dimensional” seal of Solomon, taking it to a new level by having the quality of radiating outwards in all (or at least six) directions.

Now to return to the Red Crystal painting in the first image above. You may have noticed the appearance of a large "mushroom cloud" behind the illuminated trees. When I showed the painting to a friend, that was the first thing he mentioned. But the interesting thing is, the mushroom cloud was not intentional, and I didn't even notice it was there until my friend mentioned it!

Although I have only read to part 20 of it so far, I have found much of relevance to my Red Crystal dream in “The Archetype of the Holy Wedding (coniunctio) in Alchemy and in the Unconscious of Modern Man”. First, Remo speaks about Jung’s concept of the archetype of the child:

“...To show this difference to the human child, Carl Jung begins the description of the phenomenology of the child archetype as follows [5]:

“Abandonment, exposure, danger, etc. are all elaborations of the ‘child’s’ insignificant beginnings and of its mysterious and miraculous birth. This statement describes a certain psychic experience of a creative nature, whose object is the emergence of a new and as yet unknown content. In the psychology of the individual there is always, at such moments, an agonizing situation of conflict from which there seems to be no way out – at least for the conscious mind, since as far as this is concerned, tertium non datur [the third does not exist; RFR]. But out of this collision of opposites the unconscious psyche always creates a third thing of an irrational nature, which the conscious mind neither expects nor understands.” [emphasis mine]
This “third thing of an irrational nature”, which is unexpected and incomprehensible to the consciousness represents further “an anticipation of future developments” [6].” -From “AHWAUMM”, part 2

And, from “AHWAUMM” part 17:
"Like this out of the double trinity, the Seal of Solomon or the unus mundus representing the potentiality of the energetical double transformation, some sort of a new life is created, the infans solaris or the red tincture. Alchemy called this second goal of the unio corporalis also the quintessence, and modern science has discovered the extraverted variant of this process as the natural radioactive decay. The latter corresponds to unique spontaneous quantum leaps in the outer world that have their complement, as I will show below, in unique spontaneous quantum leaps observable in one’s own inside."

"Wolfgang Pauli must have had a half-conscious hunch about these connections, because he compared the alchemical red tincture with radioactivity. Both are characterized by the fact that they possess the ability of a so-called multiplicatio, a multiplication [1], which is a further attribute of the coniunctio. In radioactivity such a multiplicatio is obvious as radiation [2]; the alchemical red tincture seems however to possess a „radiation“ on the deeper, psychophysical level. Thus, if the hypothesis is true that the artificial radioactive decay produced in atomic blasts and in nuclear plants is equivalent to the red tincture of alchemy [3], it could have effects in man and in the whole universe, in the microcosm as well as in the macrocosm, no one expects up until today."

Also, from “AHWAUMM” part 20:
"The second coniunctio, the unio corporalis, is necessarily accompanied by two further processes, the exchange of attributes and the multiplicatio. The exchange of attributes corresponds to the twin process of the transformation of spirit-psyche into matter-psyche et vice versa. The multiplicatio is a “radiation” of the lapis, which transforms or even transmutates the whole surrounding of the stone, the whole world or even the whole universe. It is also symbolized as the philosophical gold that gilds everything around it. Also this radiation – Wolfgang Pauli compared it with the radioactive radiation! – is nothing else than an attribute of the second goal of the coniunctio, the effect of the extraction of the quintessence or of the red tincture."

Jung, Pauli, Marie-Louise von Franz, and Remo all dreamt of the Seal of Solomon, so what does it mean that I dreamt of the quintessence?

I look forward to sharing more with you, as I have had many other interesting experiences and dreams, one possible “alien” encounter as a child, and one actual UFO experience in 1986, which lasted over two hours.

Best regards to you all,
Jess Marks

P.S. Is it possible to make the image of the painting larger? [OK; RFR] I've stayed up all night already and am too tired to figure it out. It's 4:37am here-- I haven't done this since I was in college! Good night...

Last edited by Jess Marks on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:41 am

Post Eye of God
Jess - lucky you are to live in Indiana; it can be seen today as the center of the wrold; West, East, South and The Great White North: I find that in North America the Amish find themselves to "centers" - there farms run between North and South and also between East and WEst now. Toughts and impressions: you say this dream picture started around 1992 - I found a very intense dream cycle began there myself and ran across until 2005 or 6. What you say about Pauli, Remo, von Franz, etc. - Consider that in our period of history we live in a "broken Quarternity" which is trying to right itself; that is, Quarternity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Psyche) has lost its wholeness over last centuries - in comtemporary pop culture the "Son" is often represented by golem - but Jung, Pauli, etc. open path to the reemergence of True Quarternity in the new millenium. Your picture looks very much like primal sacred phalus; ancient psyche awakening. The trees coming out of the mound are similar to the earth phalus Jung wrote abotu in his autobiograpphy - would suggest psychological awakening. In ancient earth phalus like this Eye of God is at top - you can see this exactly the same in this Tolkein image from Rings. Tolkwin said he saw his writing as "reality" - maybe a sub reality - the core of reality before it comes to reality manifest in the outer world (in Salvador Dali paintings the "eye" become s a clock when it enters "real time." (Many "coincidences' seem to be attributed to these Tolkein books and movies - they have numinousity). But what is way interesting in this picture is that as you say, the "eye" is a Bagua - the eight-cornered figure of the I Ching. Would propose that the karma of the I Ching and the Tao is ascending in the contempoary world perhaps to fulfill the Quarternity again.

These pictures represent primal phalus with Eye of God (coming from the earth). The other picture with theclock represent these unconscious forces come to everyday life and the "eye" is now a clock.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Good to have you with us, precious ruby!

For the moment just an answer to your last question: Here is the development of the five Platonic solids:

It is the world creation process out of the unus mundus (the potential world before the Genesis!), demonstrated with the help of Sacred Geometry: In the beginning there are the Icosahedron and the dodecahedron, Purusha and Parvati in the heart of every human. They correspond to the king and the queen of Hermetic alchemy in the process described as the Holy Wedding or Sacred Marriage. In coming together they create the cube, their child. "Cube" means "earth" = realization. Out of the cube the tetrahedron develops, the symbol of fire = energy. [See also Simon Magus' Gnosis in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... 5p40_e.htm ]

In fact, in the process demonstrated in the geometric construction process described in Robert Lawlor, Sacred Geometry, Thames and Hudson, London, 1982, it is a double or star tetrahedron, the symbol of the two different energies, what I call spirit-psyche and matter-psyche. They form a three dimensional Seal of Solomon, the background of the new creation. This is the first goal of the unio corporalis, the second phase of Gerardus Dorneus' opus. And out of this, during the process that I call the observation of the singular inner quantum leap, the singular inner "radioactive decay," (the second goal of the unio corporalis) the octahedron develops, the psychophysical end product, the red tincture, the quintessence, the subtle body, your ruby.

Thus, your dream/vision means that in that moment in you the creation of the subtle body began, already when you had 15 years. Thus, the ruby means the end product, the red tincture, the quintessence (which it is in fact when looked at in a two-dimensional way) the "radiating" philosophical gold (multiplicatio), the "inner radiation". We call it also the anti-nuclear bomb. I guess that it can become a "counter-weapon" to the physical nuclear bomb.

Out of the big crisis -- I guess a deeply traumatic experience four to five years before the dream -- the subtle body was created in you.

It is the process I have seen in other humans, who suffered extremely deep traumatic experiences.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

Post Good Vibes
Welcome to the forum Jess, it's great to have you along. Really appreciated your post above and as a consequence began to think much more about exactly when the 'coniunctio', our 'anti-nuclear bomb' or device, might first have constellated for/in me. It really is quite a ride once you begin to track your own experiences, isn't it? Thanks for the new vibes and for getting the personal side of the 'BCI experiences' conversation up and running again.

Your painting is highly evocative and I really felt something 'standing open' immediately upon looking at it. I don't know how else to describe this unique sensation right now. Thanks for posting it. What Bernie said in his discussion re. 'the eye' seems hugely relevant in this respect. Eyes v.s. Clocks -- both are ongoing symbolic 'time bombs' for me, visually and metaphorically, the symbiotic relation between them seemingly opening onto new vistas of ever-expanding analogies. I guess I like to draw the single eye alot, there are alot of them around my place, and clocks continue to hold me captive surrealistically speaking (I guess because the very idea of 'using them' v.s. 'not using them' seems to be at the heart of 'It' all)...

A quick association with your red crystal: I have always been fascinated with the idea of a beautiful red crystal, and used to have lucid dreams of searching for 'the one who held the other half' of my piece, which I wore on a long chain around my neck (hidden under my clothes!). I never considered that it could represent the red tincture until your cool post above made the connection. Certainly the red crystal is akin to the fabled 'merkaba' vehicle (also the sri yantra) which we've discussed quite a bit in other threads, the development of which is a metaphor for the awakened subtle body. The merkaba(h) vehicle is referred to in many ancient texts and might be something you'd be into looking at in relation to your crystal (no doubt you already have).

One more thing: like Bernie I found that 1992 began a time of torrential dreaming for me. Maybe we here (and elsewhere!) were all on the same wavelength even back then, in fact I am sure of it because that's the nature of our gathering -- the association is probably very old and certainly has the great outcome of supporting all of us 'heretics' when/where we need it most, whether spoken or unspoken no matter. Anyway, the reality of 'Unseen presence' is the norm for/between all of us, that's for sure!

Thanks again for your post, and look forward to more as it goes,
Best,
Kristin

Last edited by kristin on Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:07 am
Founder

And have a look what synchronistically to the above "rubedo" (!!!) sent to me (itself belonging to a synchronistiy of her):

Two Native Americans without head, but with the head in the heart, showing each other the feather of peace. Instead of the head they possess another feather.

This is our future !!!

Remo

PS: Rubedo, please complete your profile (location, interests).

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:21 am
Profile WWW

Post Just a quick remark..
Welcome to the forum Jess! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Best, Sang

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:54 pm

Quote:
Welcome Jess ... it's funny but I had a feeling you had something big to share.

The "gathering together" (Gregory) develops more and more ...

Remo

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:16 pm

Post temple beneath the tree
Remo's comment RE Native America is appropriate as this dream is from Indiana & as Chief Joseph said, "Our spirit will walk among you." I wanted to say something about the ring of green lines beneath the trees: they appear to be a kind of primal yin temple, like Stonehenge, from which the mound and the trees climb. I've had dreams and synchronisities with this image several times in the past few years. i've also had some conversations with this young NY artist whose work I much admire (and this is a great picture) - Lawrence Quigley (no relation) about this circle of lines (sticks, stones) decending. Notice Lawrence has this same circle of sticks (or stones) which appear to be descending in this picture. This I see as the circle "descending" back to earth & the awakening of the earth consciousness again - Australian friend's dreams were about this as well; Andromeda comes back to earth. Likewise, Clarice's visions.

Last edited by Bernie Quigley on Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Instead of quoting your post I edited it. I am definitely out as a moderator.

Please repeat your post.

Thanks

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

Don't worry. I had written something like this:

Welcome Jess,

I really enjoyed your post. I had noticed you had joined the forum and was wondering when you would post - it's funny but I had a feeling you had something big to share. I feel as Kristin does,

Quote:
Maybe we here (and elsewhere!) were all on the same wavelength even back then, in fact I am sure of it because that's the nature of our gathering --

Thank you for sharing and joining us.

Clarice

P.S. (Added just now.) I would now like to add that while I stepped away from the computer shortly after posting I found a dream from 1992 and I will post it later. I think it is significant.

Clarice

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:03 pm

Post Hello, another ruby
I thought I'd introduce myself briefly

I studied geometry and alchemy as a hobby in my late teens, married young (21) and lived in an Anthroposophical community in Norway where I studied Rudolf Steiners work for most of my 20's. Working as a farmer and enjoying craftwork in my spare time.
In my 30's I worked as an Architect in UK, used the I Ching alot and practiced Tai Chi.
In my 40's I discovered Jung (especially interested in Alchemy) and travelled, working as a jeweller with molten metals and gemstones (in Hong Kong).
I returned to UK 5 years ago and worked as a gardener.
6 months ago I left work to take up painting full-time.

I 'met' Remo in another Forum where I was posting a lot of questions about matter. I started reading his work about three days ago.

Three days ago I dreamt that I crawled into a brickwork cavern and found two large rubies, one was square and the other was an oblong. They were roughly cut into these shapes but glowed from within. A monkey was helping me, along with a lady and a young man. The monkey put the rubies into a plastic box as we had to cross some water to get out. In the shallows we were surrounded by pirates and we fought them off although they were many. We were not frightened but fought them easily.

The next day I read of Jung's ruby dream in Remo's writings. I do not dream often.

The first post I read on this site was Jess....

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:34 pm
Founder

I'd like to present a synchronicity which happened on March 12, 2007:

My question to Jess:

Quote:
I just realized that you wrote this email
Quote:
Hello Remo,

I am Jess, a new member at the forum. I sent you a private message on the forum a few days ago, and I wanted to make sure you knew about it.

on March 12. It was exactly at this day that I published my comments on Carl Jung’s vision with the glowing ruby, http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... 5p28_e.htm , – similar to your red octahedron.

[My mandala was created exactly at March 12, 1974 (what I did not remember when I published the above). Exactly 33 years ago. 3/3, Seal of Solomon – octahedron …]

My question: Had you already read this part of The Holy Wedding, or not? If not, it seems to be an impressive synchronicity.

Answer of Jess:

Quote:
No, I have only yesterday read up to part 20 in "The Archetype of the Holy Wedding...", and I did not begin reading any of it until March 15. On the 16th I did look ahead and quickly view the remaining parts of "The Archetype..." (mainly just reading the headings and looking at the pictures/ illustrations), and at that time -on the 16th- I did see the part about Carl Jung's ruby dream.

Best

Remo

PS: I did not yet read Scott's post when I posted the above.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Hi Remo,

Don't worry.

Thanks, Clarice, but sometimes all this is so dense that my sensation function collapses ...

See Scott's post above and the synchronicity I added.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

I guess all this throws a new light on what I wrote in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... 5p30_e.htm about the glowing (luminous) ruby in Jung's dream. I hope that I can comment all this tomorrow. Now I am too tired and go to bed.

Remo

PS: Roger, something with the presentation of this thread is strange (at least in my PC), I guess since Berny posted his image (in a strange format the program does perhaps not accept). Can you have a look?

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Like however to add this quote of the above text:

Quote:
When we return to the ruby in the vision, we realize that it is a luminous crystal. Actually a precious stone is however not luminous in and of itself. If we would observe such a crystal we would regard it as something supernatural, some sort of deified matter. Like this the luminous ruby becomes a symbol of subtle matter, of deified matter, which seems obviously not to have to do with the violet/ultraviolet end of the spectrum, but with the red/infrared. Thus the ruby in Carl Jung’s 1st vision is the first anticipation of the looked-for goal of a process different from Active Imagination, a method which deals with the body/subtle body relationship, and not with the confrontation of the Logos ego with the unconscious with the help of the anima.

The ruby is incredibly constellated. We have to find out what all this means.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:41 pm
Profile WWW

Post heart chakra - ruby - Indiana
I hope I didn't foul up the program with the picture by Lawrence Quigley - It didn't post as a regular picture so my wife helped. I wanted to say also that in what I do, which is writing about patterns of history at the change of the millenium - as a form I always look at the U.S. in a burgeoning East/West condition (instead of a North/South condition) and I see the MIssissippi River as the line between the tai chi separating yin from yang (and the novel "Huckleberry Finn" is therefor a Taoist/Buddhist tale of the Deathless Child (Huck) "entering the stream" with his psychic guide, Jim (African-American and Native Americans are commonly avatar guides to secularized and churched white town folk) - so I always look at Indiana as "heart chakra" on the river (Wabash hooks into Mississippi I think)- while Elvis comes from the bottom chakra (New Orleans and Memphis, where the gods are rich in sexual religion) and at the tippity top, above the Lakes (where the Manitou - the life giving dragon according to Native AMerican lore - lives) - lives Clarice in the chakra which floats above the head. Europe took its life force in a division like this between Rome and Constantinople and Eastern Church and Roman Church, but this, in the Huck Finn approximation, awakens a new world in nature potentially.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

Post Wow!
Hello Bernie, Remo, Kristin, Sang, Clarice, Scott, and anyone else lurking out there--

Thanks so much for your warm welcome and all the thoughts you have posted regarding my original post! I can see that I will need to get used to writing more spontaneously and less perfectly. Last night, I started to write a reply to Bernie’s first response, and I didn’t get it finished. Then today I spent the entire day reading older posts on the forum, and I still didn’t get my reply done. It seems I keep thinking of other things that are relevant, or something new happens, or I read something that presents a different angle, and I can never get to the point where I feel the post is finished! My other problem is that I put so much of myself into writing –or it takes so much out of me?— that I get quickly exhausted. Thus, I envy those of you who to whom writing comes naturally.

I think I will reply to your various replies in separate posts so it doesn’t get too confusing.

Warmest regards,

Jess

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:38 am

Post Re: Eye of God
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Jess - lucky you are to live in Indiana; it can be seen today as the center of the wrold; West, East, South and The Great White North: I find that in North America the Amish find themselves to "centers" - there farms run between North and South and also between East and WEst now.

Toughts and impressions: you say this dream picture started around 1992 - I found a very intense dream cycle began there myself and ran across until 2005 or 6. What you say about Pauli, Remo, von Franz, etc. - Consider that in our period of history we live in a "broken Quarternity" which is trying to right itself; that is, Quarternity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Psyche) has lost its wholeness over last centuries - in comtemporary pop culture the "Son" is often represented by golem - but Jung, Pauli, etc. open path to the reemergence of True Quarternity in the new millenium. Your picture looks very much like primal sacred phalus; ancient psyche awakening. The trees coming out of the mound are similar to the earth phalus Jung wrote abotu in his autobiograpphy - would suggest psychological awakening. In ancient earth phalus like this Eye of God is at top - you can see this exactly the same in this Tolkein image from Rings. Tolkwin said he saw his writing as "reality" - maybe a sub reality - the core of reality before it comes to reality manifest in the outer world (in Salvador Dali paintings the "eye" become s a clock when it enters "real time." (Many "coincidences' seem to be attributed to these Tolkein books and movies - they have numinousity). But what is way interesting in this picture is that as you say, the "eye" is a Bagua - the eight-cornered figure of the I Ching. Would propose that the karma of the I Ching and the Tao is ascending in the contempoary world perhaps to fulfill the Quarternity again.

Hi Bernie,

Thanks for your thoughts and information. The small farm town where I grew up in Indiana had about 25% of its population as Amish or Mennonite when I lived there. In fact, our county courthouse square, in the center of town, still today has parking for cars on three sides and hitching posts for horse-and-buggies on the fourth side! The Amish are very centered, and their land and homes radiate a fresh peacefulness not found in the modern world around them. Their world is not ruled by the same cruel clock as ours.

When I first read “Eye of God”, I immediately thought of these craft projects called “God’s Eyes” that we used to make as kids:

They are made of two crossed sticks, and the yarn twisted around the sticks forms a sort of diamond pattern which is -interestingly- similar to a “semi-flattened” octahedron.

<Later note: Just about the same time I was writing the above about the God’s Eyes, Remo left his post with the painting of two Native Americans. I think the God’s Eyes were originally made by Native Americans in Mexico… I’ll check on that later.>

Regarding the red crystal dreams, I need to clarify that the original dream came around 1985, or possibly 1986. After that, I had a few more over the next ~5 years. The painting was made in 1993 (oops, I see that I wrote 1992 in the first post; I will edit that), after I had attempted for a while to create a graphic depiction that would express the quality of the dream. (So I was dealing with the subject in 1992, in a preliminary way.) The general image finally came to me one February night, and a few minutes after I drew it, we got the call that my father-in-law had just died. When I made the actual painting, it sort of took on a life of its own, and some things changed from the original sketch. One of those changes was the appearance of the “mushroom cloud”.

Earlier, I had made a few other projects featuring the red crystal, and I had hoped that they would cause some great awakening in people, but they were all (including the painting shown above) disregarded by the other artists and students. Thus I was not encouraged to follow that path at that time, and spent the following few years more externally oriented, attempting to "change the world" in more conventional ways. Of course that didn't work, but that's another story!

Jess

Edited to add:
I also meant to say that as a child I had a particular fondness for the painting showing Tolkien's "Cracks of Doom", and would stare at it for long periods of time. Interesting, because it seems to be opposite to the "phallus".

Last edited by Jess Marks on Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:11 am
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
I also meant to say that as a child I had a particular fondness for the painting showing Tolkein's "Cracks of Doom", and would stare at it for long periods of time. Interesting, because it seems to be opposite to the "phallus".

Jess

Could you show us this picture "opposite to the 'phallus'"?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:04 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Spectrum of AI and BCI
Jess, All

I'd like to specify a little more my insight expressed in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... 5p28_e.htm and following with the following image [thanks to Gregory for its construction]:

[IR = infrared / UV = ultraviolet]

As we see, I distinguish BCI from Carl Jung's AI, since the latter deals only with the right part of the "psychophysical spectrum." It is very important to realize that in BCI we deal however with the left part -- the "Red Cristal." For a long time I did not realize this.

I have further seen -- this especially since the UM forum and my WebSite are visited by artists and not so much by scientists -- that BCI is much more for feeling and intuitive types, than for thinking and sensation types. This is why Carl Jung's typology becomes very important [But please do not determine your personal typology with this stupid Meyers-Briggs parlor game.]

Further, I have seen that BCI is very useful in the case of a physical disease. I am convinced that Marie-Louise von Franz applied it at least after 1994, after she had read my book Hat AIDS einen Sinn (Does AIDS have a meaning], in which I described BCI for the first time.

Remo

PS: Her comment: "A revolutionary book!"

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Founder

I centered your image. Like this it presents much better. I am sure that it is Indian. And of course very similar to the shape of the octahedron.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:05 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
<Later note: Just about the same time I was writing the above about the God’s Eyes, Remo left his post with the painting of two Native Americans. I think the God’s Eyes were originally made by Native Americans in Mexico… I’ll check on that later.>

This synchronicity (and the above one) shows us that the ruby, the rubedo, the red tincture and quintessence all belong to the culture of the Native Americans. I am convinced that America will have to re-integrate this culture, especially its religious/mystic aspect to recover.

Of course not by sitting in sweat huts (term?) and by copying their archaic shamanism, but by developing introverted methods including the insights of Carl Jung and of quantum physics -- a novel Hermetic art and science.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Before Jess opened her thread, the forum almost slept in. Now it experiences a resurrection!

Collective BCI?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:15 am
Profile WWW

P.S. Also, Remo, very interesting about the color spectrum you posted. (I'm a little confused in that the colors you describe in words does not correspond to what the image shows in the blue and green areas, so that needs to be clarified as you said.)

I hope that we can change the image so that the terms are at the right place.

Quote:
Would this theory be supported by the fact that after my red crystal artworks were "rejected", and I began what was probably the most "normal/conventional" period of my life, in which I bought a house, had a child, got interested in interior decorating of my house, etc. and also began to try to work through society and the physical world to try and change it for the better--

I'm not sure. Red/infrared means more the process I describe as BCI and the observation of the development of the subtle body. To do this, however, it is very important to be rooted in real life. Otherwise one disappears into the unus mundus -- and in the worst case dies. Thus, perhaps you did both (the former two of course).

Quote:
Another thought, how would your color theory correspond to the different colors of auras people have, and i.e. "Indigo Children"?

The spectrum is only a symbol. Thus, we should not too much concretize the whole. Actually, we should also imagine that both ends come together, thus, the whole as a circle. Only then we have a true image of the unus mundus, which is in fact "infrared/ultraviolet," ie the king in the womb of the queen, the potential state. Out of it there can come:

A) new insights, ie the realization of the so-called preconscious knowledge of the unus mundus, especially with the help of synchronicities. In a neutral language I call this the spirit-psyche with increased negentropy, with increased "life essence" = creative new thoughts.

B) Material creation, the result of BCI. This is what will happen in the near future -- but not too many people realize this yet. Matter-psyche with increased negentropy, with increased "life essence" = new acausal material creations out of the unus mundus. UFOs/"ETs" are one aspect of this process.

I believe that "Indigo Children" are very special since they have a much more intense relationship with the vegetative nervous system (sympathetic/parasympathetic). I guess further that people, especially children, who experience UFO encounter and abduction, are indigo children. They should learn BCI to come down from violet/ultraviolet to red/infrared.

Remo

Oh, Jess, now it happened with you: I edited your post instead of quoting it. Can you enter it once again? Damn, I thought that I was conscious about on which button I clicked. I must give up my moderator status again.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:06 am

Post spectrum
A few rather spontaneous thoughts:

Although a lot of this information is available other places on the web, I thought this may be relevent.
The ruby and the sapphire are both Aluminium Oxide (one of the most common of earth minerals, In Stercore Invenitur), both having a specific gravity of 4, exibiting a six-pointed star when polished (sometimes).
The colour is said to come from the presence of Chromium, the best colour is called "pidgeons blood" (Burma). Only diamond is harder.

The irradiation of patients with red and blue light was used (may still be) by homeopathic doctors to strengthen either the thinking function (blue) or the body (red).

I am not surprised that artists are attracted to these pages, Alchemy was called The Art.
I think that artists understand that a product of the Logos Ego is incomplete without participation of the Eros Ego. The artwork thus created leaves one cold. The incorporation of "mistakes" are spontaneous contributions of the unconscious and really good pieces of work arise when you cut off your own head while working.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:41 am
Site Admin

A further remark:

Before Jess opened her thread, the forum almost slept in. Now it experiences a resurrection!

Collective BCI?

Remo

Oh Remo! you want action? Here it comes...

I have shut up for quite a while because that's what I was expected to do. There are ways beyond words as you know.

First I 'd like to quote a vision I guess I already posted somewhere else on the site.

This happened to me in 1988 (spring):

I was in the tube, half conscious as one can be in such a place in the early morning. Then my ghost hand extracted an object from my heart: it was a double pyramid cut into amethyst. The two pyramids were triangular and linked by their bases. In fact it was a tri-D seal of Solomon. Had they been melted as in the real seal, they would have made what is called a merkaba.

The colour of amethyst is a mixture of red and blue. I guess the symbolism is quite easy to read from your diagram.
This corresponds to my specific nature and my inner/outer play as a modern shaman.

Recently I have been shown a few things about the implications of 'incarnatio'.

As you know I agree and deeply share with you the necessity to introvert and reach the belly world such as in BCI. I 'do' this as often as I can, that is to say at least twice a day not as an exercise but as a natural necessity.
and the rest of the time I am always related one way or another.

What i have discovered, what i am led to now is something so simple that it might sound silly:

from the 'inner quantum leaps' happening possibly during BCI a new life spreads. It is not 'my' life anymore but the flow of life itself. But from the active/non active stance of BCI to the outer world something is expected from us.
In the same way you use Logos/thinking as a servant of the Eros harvest to write and expand your theory (thus letting the genius in you have its way) I guess we are expected to make our whole life behave that way.
Putting one's life in accordance with one's fate (I Ching #50) is exactly that. That's where the infans solaris simply radiates from and inflames the world.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:44 am
Profile Personal album

Post Americans and Native American culture
Remo's comment about reintegrating Native AMerican culture: Franz Boaz, called the father of anthropology, pointed out that when Europeans come to America their actual physiology changes and the shape of their heads change to be like Native AMericans' after two generation. Jung made the same point in MDR more or less. My dream life started with a dream of "Cochise" in the days before I married 23 (4 ? can't remember) years ago. I was driving across a bridge and couldn't cross by myself - Cochise entered and I road across with Cochise at the wheel: but he said I had to give all my cats "Indian names." Years later in the early '90s I woke up one morning with a clear picture in my mind: it was an X with a circle drawn around the center. That afternoon, walking through the bookstore at the college I worked at in North Carolina my eye caught Black Elk Speaks which I had heard of in college but never read. Black Elk, an Indian shaman had an astonishing vision of a "blue man" (much like Abess Hildegarde's) destroying a village and bringing it back to life. I opened the book to the illustrations and the first picture I saw was the X with the circle through it. I still had the picture in my pocket. That is why I got interested in the life of the White Bufffalo who was born in one millenium and died in another (1994-2004 - a group of Indians kindly asked if I would comment in a requiem at the animal's death). It was this time span when I felt dream activity exploded. As an American I make the claim that the primary myth of Americans is the Lone Ranger story: Six rangers die and are buried in the Texas desert - one is brought back to life "born again" by an Indian shaman but he no longer has his European past and tradition - he has only the Indian to guide him. Each week we were asked on TV "Who is that Masked Man" - we are the Masked Man; our identity not yet revealed, even to ourselves.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Americans and Native American culture
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Remo's comment about reintegrating Native AMerican culture: Franz Boaz, called the father of anthropology, pointed out that when Europeans come to America their actual physiology changes and the shape of their heads change to be like Native AMericans' after two generation. Jung made the same point in MDR more or less.

Bernie

Very interesting. I know the passage in which he talks about the Americans behaving corporeally like black men. But I always thought that they live on the land of the Native Americans, thus there should be much more influence of them. You verify my idea.

Yes, many Americans are soul-less. They do not feel the soul of their terrestrial ancestors anymore. But also the Europeans are, though they live (more or less) on their territory. I guess that we have to find back to the celts. The the anima mundi, the world soul seems to relate to the "tripartite goddess" of the celts. [Why do we write the name of the Christian God with capitals, but not the names of the ancient Gods and Goddesses? Very strange.]

Remo

PS: Some weeks ago a woman wrote to me to ask for the interpretation of her dreams. Incredibly archetypal dreams. In passing she wrote that her great grandmother was a Sioux. Her dreams are full of subtle body symbolism, which seems to be rooted in exactly her ancestor, who would like to "reincarnate" in her. She has to learn that she has to return to this Sioux great grandmother.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Hello, another ruby
scotthj wrote:
I 'met' Remo in another Forum where I was posting a lot of questions about matter. I started reading his work about three days ago.

Three days ago I dreamt that I crawled into a brickwork cavern and found two large rubies, one was square and the other was an oblong. They were roughly cut into these shapes but glowed from within. A monkey was helping me, along with a lady and a young man. The monkey put the rubies into a plastic box as we had to cross some water to get out. In the shallows we were surrounded by pirates and we fought them off although they were many. We were not frightened but fought them easily.

The next day I read of Jung's ruby dream in Remo's writings. I do not dream often.

The first post I read on this site was Jess....

A heavy synchronicity, I feel. At the first moment when I read your comments in the Kaleidoscope forum I knew that this is a new member of our UM forum. Your dream verifies this.

I described the glowing ruby as "deified matter" in the above text about Carl Jung's first vision of 1913. He interprets the color red on the one hand as instinct, on the other however as the rubedo, the last phase of the alchemical opus. Thus he created a contradiction, since the rubedo in his understanding belongs to the goal of Active Imagination. I am convinced that the ruby does not mean A.I., but BCI. And you, Scott, asked in the Kaleidoscope for the descent. Thus your dream means that your ruby is in fact BCI.

The monkey is interesting. There is a dream of Wolfgang Pauli with a monkey. See CW 12, § 164-5:

Quote:
"Many people are present. They are all walking to the left around a square. The dreamer is not in the centre but to one side. They say that a gibbon is to be reconstructed."

Jung interprets this as the squaring of the circle, which was in fact an expression symbolizing the goal of the opus. But in the dream there is not only the squaring of the circle, but also the "circulation of the square." Thus, there are both processes in it. The double aspect of the process is also symbolized by the counterclockwise rotation (= {spirit -> matter = quadrature of the circle}). It is what I call the twin process:

{spirit-psyche (objective psychic energy / physical energy) -> matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy ("higher life essence")} on the one hand, and {matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy -> spirit-psyche with incarnated increased negentropy (incarnated new life essence)}

As long as no human is observing this process, it remains potential, ie only the first process happens. For the incarnation the observation of as many humans as possible is necessary. It is what the cabbalist Isaak Luria called the tikkun, the reconstruction of the destroyed universe by man. See end of http://www.psychovision.ch/ufnw/egeln_chap13_roth.htm .

[Carl Jung's comment: 'HERE THE THOUGHT ARISES FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT MAN MUST HELP GOD TO REPAIR THE HARM WHICH CREATION HAS DONE. FOR THE FIRST TIME THE COSMIC RESPONSIBILITY OF MAN IS APPRECIATED.' "]

To follow this process we need the help of the gibbon, the monkey. The latter is of course our physical body (Chimpanzees have 99.99 percent of the DNA in common with us humans). Thus, as much as I can see, BCI is needed, not AI.

The reconstruction of the gibbon means some sort of the construction of thehomunculus or Golem [see the novel by Gustav Meyrink (Jung quotes it alot)]. The Golem is the artificial man, and the artificial man is created by a human activity. This is what is constellated in Jess' ruby as well as in Scott's (and in all other posts above).

The reconstruction happens in the water, in the svadhisthana chakra (2nd chakra). But there seem to be certain resistances, the pirats, who like to steel the process ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post Acadian soul
Remo - So far as I know, the only group which integrated intentionally and gracefully with the Native Americans on North America were the Acadians, the oldest (French) settlers on the continent on the east seaboard of Canada (Clarice is Acadian). But the initiative to "become Indian" was an ideal in among certain early settlers. The Fennimore Cooper stories have the hero Natty Bumppo, the white European man who left behind European ways and took on the Indian spirit - his name changed to Hawkeye or Deerslayer. This theme submerges and reemerges periodically; it never goes away. The first thing to inspire my generation in the 1950s was Davy Crockett and the most recent Natty Bumppo manifestation was in the movies Dances with Wolves and The Last of the Mohegans in the early '90s. My kids have traditional Judea Christian names like Catherine and Ben but they also had "Indian names" as children - a hawk dragged a snake over the front of my truck just as she was born and my son called her Flyingsnake. My gradparents were from Ireland and I felt a terrific lost of the Celt soul when my grandmother died, leaving an AMerican emptyness - it was only restored by Indian spirit and in particular, by the birth of my daughter - I dreamed back then that when my people died their souls would go back to Ireland - then when Catherine was born, my dead Aunt Nora (my mother's sister) clearly said in a dream, "We'll all be coming over here now." This picture is of Natty Bumppo.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:09 pm
Profile WWW

I am convinced that the ruby does not mean A.I., but BCI. And you, Scott, asked in the Kaleidoscope for the descent. Thus your dream means that your ruby is in fact BCI.

I am sure you are right, I was frustrated at the rather fuzzy use of the word 'Alchemy' as I am sure it is a very easy to avoid the descent which is, after all, what seperates it from mystic romanticism.
Without the descend we redeem nothing.

Another small synchronicity:
painted 23rd March, I wondered what this ruby glow was..

see Jess's painting

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:05 pm

Oh, Jess, now it happened with you: I edited your post instead of quoting it. Can you enter it once again? Damn, I thought that I was conscious about on which button I clicked. I must give up my moderator status again.

Haha, I will try... but it was very late when I wrote it! I did have part of it saved, though, because I had originally written it as an email to you, and saved it as a draft.

I began by quoting your post:

Quote:
"A further remark:

Collective BCI?

Remo"

I replied something like: "I hope so!! I (and the rest of you(?), and the world) have been waiting for something to happen..."

Then I told about my very first email to you, which was from early March. In light of the posts that have been since made while I was sleeping, I will go ahead and post a larger part of that email here:

"...I have had one strong goal all of my life, and I think it may be explained by the idea of the "redemption of the world-soul". It is almost like I am an embodiment of this desire. I have felt since childhood a need to "save the world", and I don't think it is a psychological drive/ego type desire, as this is something that comes more through me than from me. What needs to be done is basically an "identity-less" act or creation as you know. I have spent some years looking for what it is that I need to do. When a woman is giving birth, there is a stage called "transition" after the cervix is fully dilated when she suddenly feels the urge that "something needs to happen". I did indeed feel it when I was having my son twelve years ago. I feel this is the stage the world is at right now these past few decades. The "cervix" is dilated and "something needs to be done". I am aware of wu wei, and actually the concept completely changed my life a few years ago, when I decided to work internally instead of working on the external world. But this seems the right time for me to come out of my isolation and attempt to join with others and act, which is not an easy thing for me!

When I was a child, I would have periods of time when I would be in a relaxed state and I would get a feeling below my stomach that was like being connected with a source of life force energy. I was born on 9/4/69 (and there is a topic on the forum about the date 9/4!), and I am now 37. But during the time beginning around 1981, and maybe a little earlier, until 1986, things happened that almost destroyed my life, and since those years I have never felt the stomach (now I know it's a chakra) life force energy connection. I had decided within the past year that I must return to this childhood state again if ever the world is going to be "saved". And in the Christian religion there were Christ's words something like "You must become like a child." And so I was letting my hair grow all long once again, as when I was a young girl. And I had been waiting and searching, and then last week I found your website, where you speak of being a "retrovirus" and say that we must go back "into the stomach"!! I knew of course instantly that this was a profound truth."

Next I added the following, which I had written a few days after my first email and saved as a draft, but never sent:

"Today I had another thought on the “giving birth” concept I described in my first email. I don’t know to what extent it can be carried over from the personal experience to the situation of the whole world, but here is my thought. Remember I mentioned earlier about giving birth to my son. Well, after entering the “transition” phase, I began trying to push my son out, but he would not come out. I pushed harder than anyone the doctor had ever seen before, but it seems that the baby was stuck. This was the most excruciating pain, even though I had allowed some injected anesthetic to lessen the pain. Upon further examination, the doctor determined that the baby was turned on his side, in other words, the head was aimed down as it was supposed to be, but instead of laying on his back, he was rotated so that his shoulders were vertical, or perpendicular to how they should have been. This was causing the width of his shoulders to get wedged in between my coccyx (tailbone) and pubic bone. The doctor then reached in and turned the baby onto his back, but it would not stay. I don’t know much about Caesarian section -where the baby is removed through an incision in the abdomen- but apparently it was too late to switch to that method of delivery. So the doctor had to use the forceps and “pry” the baby out, while I continued to push. This was unbelievably painful, and it caused much trauma to my body. The good news was that the baby came out in good health. But it took 8 years before my body was healed, and I never did have another child.

Could this be a metaphor for what is happening in the world? The baby wants to be born but is “stuck”?"

Then I said something about our collective metaphorical birth (-of the infans solaris?) Then I signed it and added the P.S.:

"P.S. Also, Remo, very interesting about the color spectrum you posted. (I'm a little confused in that the colors you describe in words does not correspond to what the image shows in the blue and green areas, so that needs to be clarified as you said.) Would this theory be supported by the fact that after my red crystal artworks were "rejected", and I began what was probably the most "normal/conventional" period of my life, in which I bought a house, had a child, got interested in interior decorating of my house, etc. and also began to try to work through society and the physical world to try and change it for the better-- that I became attracted to a slightly violet hue of blue, and decorated my house in it?"

To which you (Remo) replied:

"I'm not sure. Red/infrared means more the process I describe as BCI and the observation of the development of the subtle body. To do this, however, it is very important to be rooted in real life. Otherwise one disappears into the unus mundus -- and in the worst case dies. Thus, perhaps you did both (the former two of course)."

ALthough I'm not sure you understood what I was trying to say, which is that I had tried to manifest the red crystal/infrared/red spectrum through introspective artwork, and was rejected, so in reaction I turned toward external physical and social activity, at which time also my favorite color became blue-violet.

And then the remainder of my P.S.:

"Another thought, how would your color theory correspond to the different colors of auras people have, and i.e. "Indigo Children"?"

To which you (Remo) replied:

"The spectrum is only a symbol. Thus, we should not too much concretize the whole. Actually, we should also imagine that both ends come together, thus, the whole as a circle. Only then we have a true image of the unus mundus, which is in fact "infrared/ultraviolet," ie the king in the womb of the queen, the potential state. Out of it there can come:

A) new insights, ie the realization of the so-called preconscious knowledge of the unus mundus, especially with the help of synchronicities. In a neutral language I call this the spirit-psyche with increased negentropy, with increased "life essence" = creative new thoughts.

B) Material creation, the result of BCI. This is what will happen in the near future -- but not too many people realize this yet. Matter-psyche with increased negentropy, with increased "life essence" = new acausal material creations out of the unus mundus. UFOs/"ETs" are one aspect of this process.

I believe that "Indigo Children" are very special since they have a much more intense relationship with the vegetative nervous system (sympathetic/parasympathetic). I guess further that people, especially children, who experience UFO encounter and abduction, are indigo children. They should learn BCI to come down from violet/ultraviolet to red/infrared."

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:29 pm

Post Re: Good Vibes
kristin wrote:
Welcome to the forum Jess, it's great to have you along. Really appreciated your post above and as a consequence began to think much more about exactly when the 'coniunctio', our 'anti-nuclear bomb' or device, might first have constellated for/in me. It really is quite a ride once you begin to track your own experiences, isn't it? Thanks for the new vibes and for getting the personal side of the 'BCI experiences' conversation up and running again.

Thanks, Kristin. I am not familiar with the particular conservation of which you speak, but I think it would be very interesting to compare all of our life histories and see if there are obvious points of influence between us.

kristin wrote:
A quick association with your red crystal: I have always been fascinated with the idea of a beautiful red crystal, and used to have lucid dreams of searching for 'the one who held the other half' of my piece, which I wore on a long chain around my neck (hidden under my clothes!).

Do you mean you wore a real crystal, or you wore it in the dream?

Jess

Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:12 pm
Founder

"...I have had one strong goal all of my life, and I think it may be explained by the idea of the "redemption of the world-soul". It is almost like I am an embodiment of this desire. I have felt since childhood a need to "save the world", and I don't think it is a psychological drive/ego type desire, as this is something that comes more through me than from me. What needs to be done is basically an "identity-less" act or creation as you know.

Jess

Thank you so much for your post. And congrats for your courage to present us as a deeply introverted human all this in a public forum. I am however convinced that this helps many other people in the infinity of the Web to understand what happens with them. I am so grateful that you decided to show us all this. But of course we all know, you first, that we do not undress completely. Every human must possess a secret, Carl Jung says, otherwise they are in danger to dissolve.

I am also convinced that there is a need to "save the world," as you say. But we are not psychotic and thus do not conclude that we have to do this in an extraverted way, which is in fact somehow always a way of power. Your equation

Saving the world = redeeming the world soul
seems to me to hit the nail. It is this short formula, which contains almost everything I realized during the last 33+ years. This is "the art," as the alchemists called their opus.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next