UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 am

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Exodus and Ghost Hunting 

Post Exodus and Ghost Hunting
I had the following dream last night that I'd like some input on:

I am helping Moses lead people to a new land to live in. Moses says he must go on ahead and that I should lead the people the rest of the way.

...which segued into this dream:

My family is at Fort Collin, spending the night in a cabin hoping to see some paranormal activity, namely the spirits of Native Americans. I spot the face of one, but no one else in my family sees anything.

I woke up and googled Fort Collin and realized it's a town, actually Fort Collins, in Colorado and is the home of Colorado State University. The only time I remember hearing about this place is when a friend moved there a couple of summers ago. "It was named Money magazine's Best Place to Live 2006 and #2 in 2008."

Any thoughts?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Post helping Moses
Michael - Very interesting dream. Maybe it is related to this: I had two dreams in the last several years that stood out. One, my wife and I were riding a tug boat around the base of NY - around Battery Park, and the wake came up and all the buildings fell down. That was maybe a year before the crash on Wall St. The second dream maybe a year ago: My wife and I were in an old house and removing old wall paper and old boards and underneath was a golden temple. Recently I've had discussions with some orthodox Jewish Israelis and have come to think that this is related to Temple Mount.

I'd proposed to my orthodox friends that the Tolkien "Rings" stories are a modern-day Templar myth. The Templars had their headquarters at Temple Mount. I pointed out to him that the Rings stories werre RE Rabbi Loeb and golem, golem being the Shadow of Rabi Loeb and representing the two journeys of the European Jews since 1600s Extraverted - outward to commerce and the United States - and Intraverted - the begining of the "return" to Israel. The theme is Death of Golem/Birth of King in rings - this movie was just after 9/11 and the second movie "twin towers" coincided with the 9/11 destruction of the Trade centers - and had Aquarian importance as the destruction of Temple Mount had Piscean importance to that age as the age of Aquarius began in 2001 - it was rite of entry/rite of exit. The symbol on the "new king's" chest at th end is a manora. I told my Jewish friends in Israel that as an Irish American I had not "sanga"; no place to return to when time intraverted, and were on a lone journey.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm
Profile WWW

Yes this resonates with me.
I had a feeling that it dealt with my family roots, but there are no Jewish descendants that I know of. Although my dad often says that he would label himself more of a Jew than anything (he grew up Catholic).
I was thinking about the Two Towers/Collapse timing recently, actually. IT makes sense to me!

M

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm
Founder

Post Archetypal Dreams and Personal Fate
Michael

See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10560

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]